Vampire Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would rather play it safe around you, Sarah. I've heard the rumors about you vampire sluts, especially you."

Wrapping his cock with the condom, he was soon pushing his heavy meat in her hot pussy. The faster he fucked Sarah, the more he transformed, growing hairy and hairier. Kevin drove his cock in and out of her pussy while Sarah's fangs, induced by the raw pleasure of the moment, shot out.

"That's right, fuck my pussy, yes!" she cried, his sharp nails digging into her back while he slammed in and out. He cried out as his seed filled the condom.

His cock still hard, Kevin fucked her to the limits of her control, grabbed a handful of Sarah's black locks, and pulled her back onto his spiraling rod as his bustling hips rocketed forward.

She smiled under the painful pleasure. An hour later Sarah dressed and left Kevin's room with him promising to fulfill his end of the bargain in the next few days. "This isn't my first hunt," he said, squeezing Sarah's ass on her way out. Later that night, Henry, his heart pounding, sat waiting with two coolers and a blanket atop Founder's Hill looking out over the splendor of the campus.

Before making the decision to meet Henry, Laura changed clothes four times, frequently checking her wristwatch because she was running late.

After putting on her shoes she broke into a run, deciding it was dark and secluded enough to kick it up a notch. Faster than this morning and near the speed of light, Laura dashed towards the bottom of Founder's Hill, where she stopped to collect herself.

Making a valiant attempt to make sure her hair was still together, she took a deep breath and walked up to Henry as he stood watching her. They hugged and kissed, then sat together cross-legged.

"Hey," Henry said, breaking the ice.

"Hey, to you too. About today...I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?"

"That wasn't your fault. But like I said, my arm is weirdly all better."

"I'm talking about the kiss."

"No," Henry said, blushing, "that was...good."

Laura laughed. "Cool," she said awkwardly.

Henry began to talk, but Laura hushed him with a finger.

"So you love me?" Laura asked, causing his heart to beat rapidly.

"Alm..." Henry mumbled as she reached in to kiss him—her hands in his auburn hair—the moonlight and the lights from below shining on them.

Henry, not accepting the new reality, pulled his lips from her soft petals. "What changed all this, Laura?"

"Do you want the truth or—"

"The truth. I can't believe my ultimatum worked."

Laura pushed Henry flat on the blanketed ground as she climbed atop him. "The truth is I've always liked you."

Henry lay stunned. Any questions he had disappeared as he rolled her underneath him and she giggled at his smile. They kissed and flipped about again, his hand manically running over her body. She wanted to stop him as he tried to feel more of her cold flesh, afraid he would have more questions. Instead, she took the leap of slipping her hand in his pants, surprising him as his arm sprung up and knocked over one of the two coolers. It wasn't sandwiches and coca cola that fell out.

Laura paused as blood packs fell next to her. She closed her eye in confusion and embarrassment, wondering 'had he found out somehow.' She sensed the blood. Every sense told her it was genuine.

"Sorry about that. It's kind of weird that I brought the blood, but I stayed late in the lab...."

"That's artificial blood."

"I hope it's authentic. After two years, I really hope so."

Leaving the blood where it fell, Laura happily kissed Henry, showing him her full appreciation.

Her hand continued south of Henry's belt. "Do you have a condom?"

"No." Henry wondered if he'd just ruined their plans for the night.

Laura repeated something that both she and Henry had been taught not to do. "Just pull out, okay?"

"Are you sure?" Henry crawled over Laura as she pulled down her jeans and panties to reveal her beautiful pussy, which was complemented by light pubic hairs. His pants soon shimmied off as well.

"I trust you," she said, "and I love you too."

Just as Henry struck forward into her hot depths, the meteor show commenced with a dazzling array of colors that would have caught Laura's eyes, except she knew she would have centuries to appreciate other meteor showers. She had wasted so much time ignoring Henry until now, that her eyes only peered up into his as his hips rocked away.

Their lips folded over each other as wonderfully as their bodies meshed. Pressing her fingers into his ass cheeks, Laura pulled Henry closer to her. The sexual hunger for Henry, and the mixture of the blood beside her and Henry's warm flesh, built her pleasure and had her on the edge.

"Deeper, Henry!"

Henry began to pullout, but he met the measure of her strong hands keeping him in. "Laura, I'm about to cum."

"I'm sorry." Laura's fangs unhinged from her mouth, inches away from Henry's face, causing him to shoot off into her right away, as his heart bounced in fear.

"Laura...what's going on?" Henry stared in horror at the fangs hovering around his neck.

"Laura?" Henry yelled once more.

Gaining control of the natural urge to sink her fangs into Henry's neck, Laura's fangs receded and she closed her mouth, afraid to scare Henry further. This still wasn't enough for Henry though. He fell backwards and landed on his ass, his cock dripping sperm. Grabbing his pants, he finally stood up and ran down the hill.

As Henry ran down the hill a fierce furry creature with crimson eyes bolted past him racing up the hill at full speed. Hearing Laura's desperate screaming seconds later, Henry stopped running, turned around, and charged back up the hill.

The werewolf stood over Laura preparing to tear his salivating teeth into her flesh. Henry looked for something to use as a weapon against the beast. Seeing a cooler, he picked it up and threw it at as hard as he could at the animal.

Kevin dodged the cooler, but then leapt on Henry to remove the annoyance. "Oh shit!" Henry exclaimed at which point Henry became a solid statue unable to move. Seconds later large razor-sharp teeth ripped through his flesh.

Henry's eyes closed for good as he drifted off beyond the reaches of man. Laura, quickly healing from the wolf's assault, rose up and pulled out a dagger as she leapt forward. With superhuman speed, she threw the dagger, wounding the werewolf. The now cowardly creature retreated, leaving behind a trail blood.

Laura, crying and unjustly blaming herself, held Henry in her arms.

Her mind raced thinking of how she could save him. Knowing Henry was gone, Laura continued to sob. However, she soon saw that his wounds were healing. Unknown to her, the change had begun. Her blood from earlier in the day was fast at work.

12