Vampires and Lovers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A brother. I'm going to have a brother," he said as he caressed the pregnant swell. "Why did you not tell me?" He asked turning back to his father.

"Anise forbade it," Hallam replied sadly.

Wyl stared almost uncomprehendingly. The newest Dryad was indeed very pregnant. He was also very male. He watched as Hallam moved to his mate and stroked his hand down hair of dark honey-blond. He felt very self-conscious as eyes of bright sea-green turned to him with curiosity and amusement.

"I am Linden. Although Hallam is still bound to Anise by the ties of marriage, we are bound by those of love. Some male Dryads are carriers," he added, his hand rubbing over his swell. "Hallam and I have been blessed that our union has borne fruit."

Hallam quickly explained to his lover what had happened and the blond Dryad wrapped an arm around Delfin as the young nymph burrowed close.

"What can we do?" Linden asked, his delicate features marred by a frown of concern.

"I should have acted to break my tie to Anise when she left us," Hallam said, his voice filled with anger. "My inaction has left you, the mate of my soul, without status even though you carry our child and my son denied his own soul-mate. I am going to our Ancient Ones and am going to put this right." Hallam vanished into the tree.

Delfin stared at what Hallam carried as he rejoined them. The older Dryad was now wearing a chest harness. It held two long, silver-handles knives which were sheathed at his back. He held a similar harness and knives and passed them to Delfin.

"Dryads are seen as simple, almost child-like creatures," Hallam said smiling grimly at Wyl and David. "And, of course, as highly sexual beings. However, we are aware of what happens in the greater world. Although we do not actively participate in the protection of humankind we have our own warriors to protect ourselves and to offer assistance if needed. The tradition is passed from father to son or mother to daughter. Fortunately I never revealed this part of me to Anise. These knives have been passed down my family line for generations," he added to Delfin. "I would have given them to you when you passed out of matriarchy. Instead I give them to you now, in celebration of you finding the other half of your soul as Linden is mine. I give him into your care whilst I am gone." He kissed Delfin, hugging his son tightly before enveloping his pregnant mate with infinite tenderness.

"Take care, my love," Linden whispered before his lips were claimed by the man he adored.

"I will be as swift as possible," Hallam said to the group that had instinctively closed tightly together. "When I return I am confident that I will be able to send Delfin to Seamus with my blessing and take Linden as my one, true, tied mate."

For a moment or two the little group stared into the forest in the direction Hallam had raced. It was Linden that broke the silence left in his lover's wake.

"Will you return to your own tree?" Linden asked Delfin. Despite Hallam's words, he was aware of that Anise's bar on the young Dryad even seeing him still stood.

"I will stay with you and care for you as my father asked of me," Delfin said determinedly. "I wish she had never met him," he added sadly.

"But if she had not, then I would not have you," Linden said softly, gathering the younger nymph into a hug. "Will your friends go back home?" he then asked as they separated.

"Can you stay?" Delfin asked hopefully.

"Of course," David replied.

Within minutes the four were nesting high in the tree on a platform liberally strewn with leaves that helped make a warm, comfortable place to sleep. David sat watching Delfin as he lay between Linden and Wyl. The dark Vampire had moved to lie by the Dryads when he had heard the young nymph whisper Seamus' name in his sleep. Wyl's presence had settled Delfin and now all three slept peacefully. As far as the blond was concerned, Linden and Hallam were now part of his family and he would protect them just as he would any of the others.

****

As dawn bathed the forest with pale light and the mantle of mist slowly ascended to merge with the clouds, the group left the tree. It was the intention of Wyl and David to quickly return to Seamus and advise him of what was happening. However, the group froze as Wyl stopped and whispered.

"Danger."

Anise, her face contorted into an angry visage, appeared from one of the trees ahead.

"I knew you would do something stupid," she spat at Delfin. "You will pay for your flagrant disobedience."

"Don't even try to touch him," David growled, placing his body between the female Dryad and his family as she took a step forward.

"I am going to convene a meeting," Anise hissed sibilantly at Delfin. "I will accuse Hallam of abandonment and demand he is forced to remain at my side, with you, until you are out of matriarchy. I will also demand that my husband's seducer is exiled from this forest. Everyone knows that whilst I temporarily left, Linden took advantage of my absence."

"You told us both you were leaving permanently," Delfin said, tears falling. "You said he was welcome to go to Linden. That you never loved him."

"Your word against mine," Anise shrugged. "Even if no decision is made today, Hallam will have to live apart from Linden until a consensus is reached. Dryads take time, as you well know, to come to decisions."

"You are a cold, evil woman," David growled menacingly. "If you hurt my family I will ensure you pay the price."

Despite having the advantage in height over the blond Vampire, Anise took a few steps back at the look in David's eyes.

"You will be summoned," she said before flitting into the nearest tree.

"Oh, Linden I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Delfin said, distraught.

"Shh, love," Linden soothed. "Hallam will return and all will be well. Have the same faith in your father as I do. I would like to rest a little longer so why not show your friends your skill with your knives. Hallam is proud of your abilities."

David watched as Delfin managed a shaky smile before vanishing to obey Linden. Wyl followed Delfin's movements and so David knew he was the only one to see the soul-deep anguish in Linden's eyes that the older Dryad quickly hid as Delfin emerged once more.

"I will rest with Linden," David smiled. "You can show me another time."

Ensconced in the tree, David gently enfolded Linden's shaking form.

"I cannot be apart from Hallam for nine years, I cannot," he sobbed softly. "How can I birth and care for our child alone?"

"You would not *be* alone," David said emphatically. "*You*, as well as Delfin and Hallam, are my family and we would have you live with us if it came to it. *We* will help with the birth and care of your child if it has to be. However, have no doubt that if Hallam is not as successful as he would hope, Seamus and the rest of my family will petition ceaselessly to overturn anything that Anise attempts to do."

"Thank you," Linden whispered. "I know now just how safe Delfin will be in your care." He gave a pained sound and his hand rubbed over his swell. "The baby feels my distress," he murmured.

David quickly had the Dryad lying down and his own hand gently rubbed the swollen belly as Linden rested against him. He silently vowed to care for his extended family.

****

The summons came just before evening. David and Wyl stood protectively on either side of Delfin and Linden. David fought to disguise his anger and disgust as Anise sobbed as if heartbroken as she made her accusations and demands. She had a small core of female Dryads with her who clearly believed her to be the injured party. David wondered just what impact it would have to speed away quickly and bring Seamus to attest about the unnecessary suffering enforced separation from his Chosen had on both of them. A collective gasp had him turn around.

Hallam was walking towards the group with two white-haired Dryads. He broke away from them to take his place at Linden's side, wrapping one arm around his mate and the other around his son.

"We owe you our apologies, Linden and Delfin. We underestimated the depth of the canker within Anise. We would have intervened sooner had we thought she would behave thus. We thought that once she had seen you bear fruit of your union with Hallam she would release him herself. We are pleased to see that your faithfulness has been so richly rewarded and sever the tie that binds your soul-mate to another. From this moment Hallam and Linden are bound as they should have been."

"Thank you, my Lady," Linden whispered before being enveloped by his lover and kissed until breathless.

The couple stood smiling delightedly at each other as Delfin vibrated with joy at their side. He was quickly pulled into a hug by the two older Dryads.

The nymphs who had supported Anise drifted quickly away to leave her standing alone glowering furiously.

"You seduced a Vampire and were happy to leave your husband and your son," the second of the Ancients spoke. "It took a long time for the story to reach us but we found out that you cared nothing for the Vampire save he was a way for you to attain immortality. You thought the trees where you had gone to be fully asleep, but the presence of a Dryad woke them enough to relay the events. His family did not trust you and found out your infidelity before he could Sire you. You thought by making those around you fearful or suspicious of Vampires that your perfidy would remain unknown. Had we not been called away we would have acted some weeks ago."

"Anise you are banished from this forest. The call will spread where there are still communes of our kind and they will know you are rotten within. You will leave now." Anise said nothing, but glared malevolently at Hallam and his family.

Reacting to the malice he felt, Wyl moved to act as shield for the three Dryads who were a part of his family.

"If you attempt to return to this forest or bring harm to Hallam or Linden we will know and you will be punished accordingly."

"Fools," Anise spat before vanishing into the nearest tree.

"Now to you, Delfin," the Ancient female Dryad smiled. "You are Seamus' Chosen and you must return to him. However, we will speak privately to you before you go."

****

Wyl and David carried Delfin between them, flying swiftly back to the villa. They released him at the doorway, hugging and laughing with delight as the Dryad ran inside, racing up the staircase. As he reached the top step, Seamus was already halfway along the hall, his face alight with the same joy on Delfin's. The nymph ran as fast as he could, leaping to close the last of the distance between them to be caught in strong arms and crushed to Seamus' chest. He felt himself be flown gently towards the bedroom as their lips met and they kissed.

"I am free to be with you, Seamus," Delfin whispered as they stood inside the room. "Remove my white ribbon, my love. I will not leave this room still a virgin."

Delfin noticed that Seamus' hands shook as he obeyed the soft command. He purred approvingly as the Vampire also removed the Dryad's clothing and then his own. Both were erect, each as equally needy as the other. Standing close but not touching, Delfin felt shivery sensations as he gazed at the man who would finally, rightfully take his virginity and claim him as his Chosen.

Seamus lifted his hands and traced the features of his lover, a hint of skin sliding across nose, cheekbones and forehead. The touch was as so light as to be shadow sensing his mate. The Vampire intended to draw out their love-play, to savour the experience and make it both pleasurable and memorable for his Chosen. Two fingers ghosted across Delfin's ears, pinching the tips with perfect pressure to elicit a shudder from the smaller male. Seamus' hands moved over Delfin's hair, stroking the long strands, free from the braids that had been held with the white ribbon. The movement teased them into motion, their shades of sienna, ochre and mahogany accented with the diamond glitter of moonlight.

"Your hair is so beautiful, so silky, so soft," he murmured into Delfin's exposed ear. He then took the tip between his teeth and bit gently. A soft cry of passion escaped Delfin's lush lips.

Delfin drew in a ragged breath. His body felt like it was melting from the heat of desire. Seamus' words created erotic images in his mind, their flames consuming him. His body was trembling, aching for more intimate contact. Tendrils of pleasure began to spread, infusing him with need and want, exciting and arousing, quickening his heartbeat, his breaths, as he began to pant wetly. Hunger for his mate inflamed his flesh and the fire of need threatened to devour him.

"You are perfect, Delfin. I want to feel my skin against yours." Seamus voice husked hotly as his hands traversed smooth, bronzed skin. Finally, Seamus allowed his hand to hover over Delfin's sexuality. The tip of Seamus' tongue painted across his lover's lips, teasing them with liquid heat. "Open your mouth for me," he whispered in a voice as dark as night.

Delfin parted his lips instantly and Seamus entered with a slow and sensual motion. An amatory duel began as each man explored with teeth and lips. The wet sound of tongues tasting each other in an erotic rhythm permeated the air. Delfin could feel Seamus' need as his fingers traced patterns across the blond's muscular back. The sensuality was enveloping him in a haze of desire. Seamus' mouth was still demanding, still possessing Delfin's. The capture and suckling of his tongue was the final catalyst for the inexperienced male who had been achingly aroused from the moment he had been embraced in his lover's arms. He came, shuddering helplessly in Seamus' strong hold, waves of pleasure crashing over him.

Slowly the Dryad regained his senses and Delfin lifted his head, wordlessly asking for the return of Seamus' mouth. Seamus tongue traced a line of down the Dryad's vulnerable neck, pausing to mark the flesh with his teeth. Delfin's body arched off the bed as the fragile skin was bruised.

"You are mine."

Delfin gripped Seamus' head, bringing the Vampire's mouth back to his neck. He whimpered needily at the open-mouthed kisses and gentle sucking from the bigger male.

"Yes. Yours, only ever yours," Delfin affirmed.

Seamus found and teased a dark, peaked nipple, stroking until it hardened and throbbed. Delfin's hands wrestled with sheets as Seamus began to nurse at his right nipple while his fingers pinched and rolled the other, matching the rhythm to his suckling.

"Oh, Seamus, please." Delfin's body twisted, his hips lifting off the bed, offering his body for the final union. As sensual as Dryads were, he realised that he could not as yet match Seamus' experience.

"You are so beautiful." Seamus brushed his fingers over Delfin's swollen lips. "I want you so much."

"I want you, too," the Dryad whispered. Delfin opened his mouth, capturing Seamus' fingers with his tongue to suck slowly, deliberately, trying to incite his mate into taking him. His ploy worked. With a low, deep growl Seamus moved to engulf Delfin's spent organ. Seamus' mouth seemed everywhere. A lapping tongue, laving lips and nipping teeth erotically tortured and teased his innocent flesh.

Seamus replaced mouth with hand to be able to watch Delfin fall apart at his touches. He pressed his thumb hard against the sensitive underside, pleased to see that the Dryad was already hardening rapidly. He traced the vein from root to tip, twisting his hand as he reached the head, swooping to lick ravenously at the pre-come that dripped free. His eyes not leaving Delfin's face, he began to rake the sensitised flesh with his teeth relishing the barely coherent pleas from the Dryad.

An impassioned cry broke free as Seamus stroked the sensitive area behind Delfin's sac, caressing the smooth perineum. A feather light touch ghosted over the suede-like skin and then a tender hand slid the precious orbs it contained together and apart. Seamus released Delfin's hardness, allowing it to slip slowly from his mouth. A glistening pearl pooled at its tip as his hand continued to stroke the lithe body. The Vampire gazed mesmerized and enchanted as drop after drop escaped, slipping down the straining length. His nostrils flared at the scent and he allowed his tongue to dart out and taste the nectar of his Chosen.

Delfin was turned onto his stomach, a pillow eased under his hips as he was arranged for Seamus' pleasure. Anxiety and anticipation added fuel to the fire that was consuming his control. Strong, capable hands began a languid caress of his body. Broad, strong palms roamed across his shoulders and down his back, kneading away tenseness. He made small sounds of pleasure and encouragement as Seamus marked him, the Vampire's sharp teeth nipping before a soft tongue licked. Knowledgeable fingers dug into the muscles of Delfin's lower back before moving to his buttocks. His hips were encouraged into a slow rhythmic grind against Seamus' fully erect flesh. The Dryad felt its length nestled in the cleft of his cheeks. His still-virginal body screamed with unspoken need, underlying apprehension conflicting with mounting urgency.

"Seamus, Seamus," he chanted, unable to articulate his desire.

Instinct dictated Delfin's lower body rise up when Seamus' fingers gently spread his cheeks apart. His thumb grazed the hidden opening, before his tongue teased the furled rosebud. The Dryad's body had produced some of its own lubrication, but not near enough for the protective Vampire. He trickled some rose oil onto his fingers, smiling at the soft sound of pleasure from his woodland mate. He then stroked across the tiny entrance, letting his Chosen become used to such intimate love-play. He stretched over his mate, blanketing Delfin's body. He nuzzled tenderly, encouraging the Dryad to turn his head, capturing his mouth. Seamus' tongue slid forward into the dark cavern, tempting Delfin's own slick muscle into play. He distracted with kisses as he pressed a single finger inside his lover's molten heat.

A trail of warm, moist kisses across Delfin's shoulder calmed the shivering Dryad as a second finger was added, opening, stretching him with loving care. Delfin could feel his body begin to relax despite the fear that still sent tingles to flit through his mind. Seamus' fingers probed even deeper and he gave a low moan of desire. His body was ready for the final union, even if his mind was still harbouring residual anxiety. He felt Seamus' hand close lightly around his swollen shaft as a third finger was added.

The Vampire pressed deeper into the tight channel, thrusting slowly in and out, twisting and scissoring his fingers, reaching for his mate's sweet spot. Finally, Seamus felt a fingertip nudge against the gland. With deliberate slowness he stroked. Delfin's cry was a sweet, dulcet sound and Seamus shamelessly exploited the Dryad's jewel. His reward was the smaller man pushing back on his fingers, mindlessly riding them for his own pleasure and the older man growled approvingly.

Finally he pressed the weeping head of his own engorged flesh against his lover's still-tight entrance. Shifting his hips, he pushed forwards, breaching the virginal channel, entering slowly, reverently. Hearing Delfin's cry of joy as they united in body, he encircled his slender lover's body with his arms, nuzzling the elegantly pointed ears. His tongue traced the whorls of one upswept ear before nibbling gently on the delicate ear-tip.

"I love you so much," he whispered tenderly.

Cautiously, slowly, joyously, Seamus pushed into moist heat, submersing himself in Delfin's tightness. He used his powerful legs to part Delfin's thighs wider. He growled with a mix of primal passion and primitive possession as he slid fully inside the virginal passage and into blissful heat. Mind-fracturing pleasure seared throughout him as his lover's hot, rippling sheath enveloped him. Seamus groaned as Delfin began to instinctively rock back and forth, adding another layer of delight for the Vampire. The bedroom echoed with Delfin's ecstasy as Seamus angled just fractionally to nudge the Dryad's jewel. He grasped his mate's dripping erection and began a rhythmic stroking, timed precisely with his thrusts.