Vampires and Lovers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slow, steady, deep strokes filled Delfin over and over. He had never imagined how wonderful the sensations would be, never dreamt he would feel so completed by being a part of another. Urgent moans rent the air that was thick with the scent of musk, arousal and love. Each man slowly slipped off the reins of restraint. Seamus' thrusts became harder and faster, driving deeper into his smaller lover whilst Delfin pushed back, meeting each powerful lunge with one of his own to take the bigger man deeper inside him. Delfin screamed unashamedly. The lovemaking was beyond anything he had ever felt, alighting every nerve and synapse in his body.

The older man moaned as he fell into the rhythm, overjoyed at Delfin's easy acceptance of their union. He could feel the Dryad's erection throbbing and knew his lover was heading towards a climax they would share. Each one of the impassioned cries fuelled him on, striving to give utmost pleasure, delighting with each counter-move of his lover's body. A long, slow trembling began deep within Delfin, the Dryad's sheath tightening around the Vampire, making him openly groan. Seamus pulled Delfin up to sit on his thighs. Buried as deeply as possible, Seamus began to thrust with his powerful haunches, leaving Delfin defenceless, unable to do anything but accept the pleasure the Vampire freely bestowed.

Overcome by the constant rubbing of his jewel and the strong hand stroking his engorged shaft, Delfin screamed his mate's name. A kaleidoscope of sensations cascaded over him and a maelstrom of ecstasy enveloped him. His orgasm detonated from deep within, his rapture making his vision grey as he shuddered on Seamus' lap. His crème erupted from his erection, coating his lover's fingers. Even as he found his own release he felt Seamus' incendiary climax explode, filling his body with the Vampire's liquid essence as sharp teeth bit his shoulder.

The rippling sheath milked Seamus' orgasm from him and he bellowed his mate's name as his seed branded Delfin's inner walls, indelibly marking the Dryad as his. He eased the younger man back to the bed to lie on their sides. Seamus smoothed the tangled tresses of Delfin's damp hair as he slipped reluctantly and cautiously out of his lover's body. Turning him around, Seamus brushed a tender kiss across Delfin's lips. His arms encircled the younger man, pulling him close, holding him in tight embrace.

"I love you, Delfin."

"I love you, too. I am truly yours now, Seamus. Feed from me."

"Delfin, you don't understand the implications..." Seamus began.

"Yes I do," the Dryad smiled, lassitude beginning to consume him in the wake of the incendiary orgasm, but this was too important to him to give in to the alluring pull. "The Ancient explained everything to me before I came here. Wyl became a Vampire like Vincent because he was a mortal when they fully Bonded. I am a Dryad and will remain so, like Gabriel has remained Lycan. I want that, I want everything with you because you are everything to me."

"Relax, love," Seamus whispered against the fragile flesh of the Dryad's throat. He let his fangs descend and pressed them to break the skin. He tasted love, joy and faithfulness and a sweetness that was pure Delfin. He felt the shudders of the smaller man as if the Dryad was experiencing a secondary orgasm as Seamus suckled. He licked closed the tiny wounds and felt his heart soar at the look of bliss on Delfin's exquisite visage.

Seamus nestled his lover's lithe frame against his own, smiling as the young Dryad slipped into a light doze. They would have their Bonding ceremony at the earliest opportunity, although he particularly wanted his closest of friends present: Liam and his family, Yasmin and Ishmael, Coleran and Marten. He would ask Liam to help with the arrangements. He had waited so long for this moment and yet now he would not have changed the time he waited. He had the other half of his soul in his hands.

****

The rest of their family was yet to join Vincent and Wyl back at their home. Gabriel and David would arrive the next day, Seamus and Delfin a day after that. The three couples enjoying some time alone before reuniting. Wyl was still in the bathroom and Vincent knew he could wait no longer. He needed his mate. He moved to the doorway and gave a sound of pleasure and appreciation as the regarded the half-naked figure. Their eyes met in the mirror set over the counter at which Wyl stood, the older Vampire's erection standing proudly, glistening wetly, aching to be buried in tight heat.

Vincent stepped in closer until he was only millimetres from Wyl's body. He could feel the heat of arousal emanating from the younger man. Vincent took the last step, moving his left leg until it rested between both of Wyl's, his groin resting against the brunette's right cheek. He felt the younger man's body press back. Vincent encircled his Chosen with an arm, and let his hand caress Wyl's chest, brushing against two already hardened nipples with a deft flick of his thumb.

Wyl let out a low moan and pressed back again, harder this time. The word came out on a gasp.

"Yes."

Vincent let his hand drop lower, rejoicing in the hardness he felt there. He pressed his erection hard against Wyl. In response the slender body shifted so Vincent's shaft rested against his cleft, and he rubbed enticingly. This time Vincent let out the moan and he grabbed his lover with both arms. He held tightly as his hips thrust, his shaft instinctively searching for where it belonged, denied only by the jeans Wyl still wore. Wyl turned his head and Vincent found himself a hair's breadth away from lush lips. He closed the distance and satisfied his desire to touch and taste which ironically only served to further whet his appetite for the younger man.

One hand fisted in Wyl's hair, holding him captive as Vincent swept his tongue past parted lips, thoroughly exploring the warm, wet cavern. He growled when Wyl's tongue instantly mated with his. Each kiss was better than the one preceding, until every sense was submersed with taste, sight, scent, sound and the feel of silken hair and lithe body. Vincent ground himself against the slighter form shamelessly, letting Wyl feel how much he wanted him.

Their eyes met in the mirror, both pairs darkened with desire. Wyl groaned and pressed back against Vincent as he nuzzled at Wyl's neck. He rumbled his pleasure as Wyl touched his erection, stroking it from its root to leaking tip. He caressed smooth skin and admired the lithe, beautiful physique. Vincent watched enthralled at the delighted expressions dancing across Wyl's face as he ran masterful hands over his mate's bared chest and alluring nipples. They skimmed down his abdomen, over the tight, denim-covered hardness and began a slow, deliberate kneading of swollen, imprisoned flesh.

"I love you." Wyl was turned in Vincent's arms and the kisses his lover bestowed were a heady mix of benediction, concord and desire.

The blond held tightly to the smaller man with one arm, his tongue possessing Wyl's mouth. Within seconds he had divested Wyl of the jeans that impeded him. He gave a rumbling sound of approval as Wyl turned back to the mirror and brushed against him, snuggling his nether cheeks against Vincent's hard, weeping shaft. There was no doubt as to what his mate wanted.

Vincent ran his hands down Wyl's body, indulging himself in stroking the eager erection, watching it swell further under his ministrations. He smiled and nibbled on Wyl's neck again. The taste of his mate's skin was beguiling and the older Vampire knew he would never tire of it. Vincent descended slowly to kneel behind Wyl. He pulled apart satin globes and licked predatorily at the tears of need that slid to meet him. Voraciously he pressed closer, tongue surging into heated depths to an impassioned cry and the rocking back of slender hips. Suddenly Vincent had to be inside his Chosen. Standing he ran his fingers down the cleft until he felt the small opening to Wyl's body. He felt it flex its welcome under the knowing touch of his fingers.

"Love you," Vincent murmured as he pushed inside Wyl's body.

Wyl's eyes closed, and Vincent could see the rapture on his face. He moved deeper to nudge the magic spot. He felt Wyl's body jerk when he found it and could not suppress the feral grin.

"More? Do you want more?"

Wyl nodded, his eyes closed, his tongue darting to lick at his upper lip.

Vincent thrust smoothly, nipping at the fragile flesh of throat and shoulder.

"You feel so good. Feels so good to be inside you."

Wyl spread his legs wider and bent over, his elbows on the counter. All he could think about was enticing Vincent into thrusting harder, deeper, faster and propelling both of them into ecstasy.

Vincent watched his hard flesh moving in and out of Wyl's body and it was the most erotic thing he had ever experienced. Wyl's groans of pleasure and the slap of flesh on flesh joined in a sensual harmony with Vincent's deep, low growls. He reached around slender hips, encircling the silken- smooth, hard length of Wyl's erection. The younger Vampire gave a sound of need and desire that pierced Vincent to his core.

"Do you feel me inside you?" Vincent withdrew almost to the tip of his shaft and then plunged in again. "Do you feel me?"

"Yes." Wyl opened his eyes and looked beseechingly at Vincent. "I feel you. I need you. I love you."

"Watch me touching you, pleasuring you, pleasuring us."

Wyl's eyes were transfixed by the tableau before him. He could see Vincent's hand moving with the same rhythm of the blond's hips. Slow, fast, slow, slow, fast again and each time the large hand fondled him from root to tip in perfect synchronisation.

Finally the older Vampire could no longer resist the pull towards completion. He thrust harder, his hand stroking Wyl in an ever faster rhythm, wanting them to come together. He could hear the grunts from his own mouth matching the softer mewls from Wyl's lips. Then, without further warning, Wyl's orgasm consumed the younger Vampire. A cry of joy echoed in the bathroom and Vincent watched mesmerised as semen fountained forth from the flesh he milked. The sound, sight, scent and feel of Wyl's release, combined with the tight channel massaging his excited flesh, pushed the blond over the edge. He bellowed as his essence filled his Chosen.

Wyl murmured appreciatively as he was laid on their bed, his cheeks parted and his lover's tongue bathed his most intimate opening. A gentle urging and, as he laid on his back, the same tongue slithered sensuously around his emptied sac and softened, damp flesh.

"Hurry back," he whispered drowsily as Vincent returned to the bathroom.

Vincent smiled as he bent to retrieve discarded clothing before going back to join his mate. A shadow of movement caught his eye and he froze. It was not possible. He spun around, but the bathroom was empty apart from himself. But he had seen. He had seen. It had been the most fleeting of glimpses. A large body, red skin and yet a part of his mind kept denying it. It had to. If he had truly seen, then Marcus' imaginary demon was not a fantasy.

It was real.

And it had found Vincent.