Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted nothing more than to cum inside her. The way she was last night got him so hot and bothered that he imagined what the sex would be like during a full moon but knew it would be too dangerous to ever try. As much as he wanted to cum he wanted to please her as well. He was not a selfish lover and would make sure she orgasmed as hard if not harder than him.

He leaned down reaching around and lightly caressing her breasts as she tilted her head. He grabbed some of her hair giving it a light pull as he had learned in the past she actually liked it a little when he did that. This went on for a few more minutes as he was starting to feel euphoric as per usual every time they had sex. It was almost like a drug, he never asked why the sex felt this way but he always felt like he was high when they fucked. he began to see colors in the corner of his eyes and time seemed to be corrupted as he continued his rhythmic thrusts in to her tight wet pussy.

Emily moaned out a little before she pulled herself off his cock. It was almost like she knew what he was doing to try to last longer. She turned to him and placed her hand on his chest motioning him to lay down. She laid on top of him for a moment kissing him again while he slid his hands around her sweaty waist. She positioned herself letting his cock slide back inside her while she bobbed her hips up and down. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back moaning even louder and louder while Ben laid there enjoying the feeling. It wasn't long until he could hold out no longer. He pulled himself up holding her close as his cock began to twitch inside her and he let out a loud moan as he began squirting his cum up into her like he had wanted to do since last night. She held him tight as she let out her own moan. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock like she was milking him dry before her moaned turned in to a lustful scream and she threw her head back and he knew she came as well.

The room spun for a few moments as the held each other still reeling from their orgasms. His head lay on her chest while she rested her head on his both breathing heavy. Neither one of them wanted to let go of each other as Emily had just seen the first guy who didn't freak out and leave after learning so much about her and Ben even though he knew she was dangerous and what she was capably of he didn't care. He loved her so much that none of it matter to him, he would lock her up every month and even die for her if he had to.

12