All Comments on 'Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 05'

by maestro84

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow, finally, a vampire story where vampires have sex like vampires and not suprheroes! Usually they concentrate on the strength and speed, and ignore the obviously sexual relationship they have with blood. Squeamish maybe. In any case, awesome job! Definitely keeping an eye on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good

I wouldn't mind seeing longer chapters. I really enjoy this story but it ends a little to quick for me. Anyway keep it up, I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Their vs there

Please consider an editor. Otherwise great story

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 7 years ago
More!

I hope you are considering extending this storyline with these characters. It would be interesting to read about his "new " life with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

keep them coming and please keep them at least 2-3 pages long.

ReaderReaderficReaderReaderficover 7 years ago
Worth it

These stories are getting better and better please do continue this story I get that it is up to you but this is some of the best work I have read on this site

nekomollynekomollyover 7 years ago
cant wait for more

can not wait to see more of this story (the two page format works for me) maybe an idea you could work in maybe make it that as she is the 1st he bit and she is a pure blood he is now a pure blood (of sorts)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaestro84@maestro84
Have a lot of strange fantasies, just throwing them out there for others to enjoy. Also I know my Grammar isn't perfect and I an constantly trying to improve it. Also to help because the site organizes my stories in a confusing way. Mood slime: to read the series in order it...