Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 07

Story Info
Ben and Emily begin their life together.
3.3k words
4.74
18.8k
23

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers

It had been a few weeks since that night when Ben had fed off of Tiffany and completed his transformation in to a Vampire. Him and Emily had flown to Vegas the next day to get married because they did not want to wait through the MA waiting period. They were married, they were happy and could not wait to start a life together.

The only issue was the first full moon. Ben had not experienced the full moon since his turning so they decided they wanted to be home when it happened for safety reasons. She was amazed at how in control Ben had seemed since turning. She was used to seeing New Bloods struggle with feeding and controlling their primal urges but Ben was doing extremely well but she was still nervous enough to make sure he was safe when the full moon arose.

They started in Vegas and then went on to many different parts of the country. The stayed in the mountains of New Hampshire and spent a few nights on a private beach in Florida, though they mainly enjoyed the beach at night. Emily felt young again and fulfilled like there had been something missing in her life before she met Ben. She found herself just staring at him, the man who made her do and say things she never thought she would again. The man she confessed her love to and agreed to marry.

Days before the next full moon they finally returned to Boston. Ben began packing up his old apartment as he was moving in to Emily's. He found a picture of his mother and stared at it for a moment. She had died of cancer right after he graduated college. It was one of the reasons he moved to the city as he wanted a fresh start, but he wondered what she would have thought of all of this. Would she have liked Emily, would he have ever told her he had become a Vampire? He struggled for a moment but then remembered something she had said to him before she died. She had told him how she was proud of him and she wanted him to be happy. He smiled to himself thinking how he had never been happier than he was with Emily. She seemed to be exactly what he needed at that time and has been his angel ever since.

"Everything alright?" He heard Emily's voice say from behind him.

"Oh, yeah just um..." he stopped as Emily came up behind him and looked at the picture in his hand. "Just remembering."

"I'll let you in on a secret, the pain never goes away but it does get easier with time. Believe me I still miss my parents to this day."

"I know, but being with you makes the pain more tolerable."

"You think she would have liked me?"

"She would have loved you, because I love you and she wanted me to be happy. What about your parents?"

"Probably not because you were human when we met. Different times back then."

"Oh... ok than."

"Don't worry about it, if they were still alive maybe, who knows how they would have changed with time but then again would I even have met you if they were still alive. It's the butterfly effect and it gets confusing."

"Butterfly flaps its wings causing a hurricane and what not."

"Something like that."

"Oh well, the past is the past and I'm more interested in the future." Ben said putting the picture in a box.

"The future, never gave it much thought before you."

"Really? And how does it look now?"

"Bloody, sexy, happy."

"Never thought Bloody would fit in there that easily but yeah it works."

"Well tomorrow is the full moon and I expect blood."

"Whose blood?"

"We'll see, maybe I'll just let you ravish me." She said falling on to his bed which hadn't been moved yet."

"You look like you could use a good ravishing." He said crawling on to the bed on top of her and kissing her.

"Knock knock!" They heard as the moving company had arrived and was outside.

"I guess we'll have to put this on hold." Emily said sliding out from under him.

"That's ok, we have time."

Ben left his bed behind as he wouldn't need it anymore along with some of his other furniture. He only took the belongings that would fit in the elevator to make the move easier. The company that helped them only brought the boxes as far as the hallway outside Emilys door as they figured the could handle it from there.

Emily was excited that Ben was moving in, she already had a place to hang the movie posters from his living room in her own taking down some old paintings she only bought to fill space years ago. Ben couldn't help but laugh as he watched her jump around pointing out where she wanted to put certain things. She took the framed picture of his mom and put it on the mantle with a painting of her parents above it looking at Ben to see if he approved.

"She definitely earned a spot up there." She said after making sure he liked its placing. "Well this is it, welcome home."

"It feels like home."

"Good! Maybe I can get you to do some laundry and vacuum once and a while."

"Wait wait wait, Vampires vacuum? That doesn't sound right, and laundry, What the hell?"

"You think blood stains just clean themselves."

"Good point. I just don't remember seeing that in the movies, it's usually just dressing fancy, drinking wine, or blood and seducing innocent victims."

"Followed by hot Vampire sex."

"Yeah that too, but usually in the films someone dies at the end."

"You afraid I'm gonna kill you?" She said putting her arms around his shoulders and smiling seductively.

"Wouldn't you have done that on the honeymoon?"

"Actually I probably would have done it the first night we met, seems a waste to do it now."

"Good point... I think?" He said thinking to himself a moment before grabbing her waist and pulling her close.

"Hey in the movies the sex always seems amazing so even if someone dies they appear to die happy. If I had killed you it would have been the best night of your life."

"I can't think of a better way to die, especially if I'm your victim."

"That's so sweet." She said laughing a little before kissing him.

"Maybe you used some sort of Vampire Hypnosis on me making me your sex slave."

"Maybe I did, you are powerless to resist me."

"Did we just become that strange Addams Family type couple?"

"I'm not a big fan of red hot pokers, but I got a great Halloween couples costume idea."

"Or Comic Con?"

"Let's get you a little more public friendly before we try that."

"So I'm locked in here with you for a while? Whatever shall we do to pass the time."

"I'm sure I can think of something."

"Maybe I'll resist you."

"Ha, I'd like to see you try."

"I think I could but why would I want to?"

"Well than challenge accepted."

"What challenge?"

"I want you to try to resist making love to me."

"Like I said, why the hell would I do that?"

"Because I want to see if you can."

"What's in it for me?"

"I'll tell you what, if you can resist my advances until midnight than I will let you do whatever you want to me."

"Wait? What do you mean?"

"I mean anything! You can chain me to the bed, or the old cabinet, and you can stick it anywhere!"

"Anywhere?"

She leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Anywhere."

"And if I give in before?"

"Then I get to do whatever I want to you."

"Kinda sounds like a win win to me."

"Oh really? Maybe I'll chain you up and stick something artificial anywhere I want."

"Um..."

"Just admit it, you can't resist me. I'll have you cumming in your pants before You even touch me" She said pulling her shirt down a little giving him a tease while grinding up against him a little.

"You keep talking like that and I'll be cumming in a few seconds."

"So is it a deal?"

"As strange as it sounds... Challenge accepted."

"Good! Why don't you find something to watch and I'll be right back." She said giving him a quick little kiss before leaving the room.

Ben sat down on the couch watching her walk away. Her ass looked amazing in her jeans and she even turned around and winked at him before she was out of sight. He already had a hard on and was trying to think of something else as he turned on the TV and started flipping through channels. Emily was gone for a few minutes until she finally walked back in to the room wearing nothing but a red silk bathrobe that left little to the imagination. She sat down on the chair across from him keeping her robe closed but showing off her amazing legs as she stared at him seductively.

"Fuck I'm gonna lose." He said under his breath trying not to stare at her.

"What was that Honey?"

"Nothing, nothing at all."

"You like my new robe?"

"If I liked it any more I'd be done."

"Ha! Good luck Babe." She said licking her lips and slowly rubbing her legs together.

Ben looked at the clock and saw it was only 8:23, he still just over 3 and a half hours to go and knew he wasn't going to make it. He tried to think of what he could do if he won but that just turned him on even more so it was getting harder for him to resist. It was difficult because being a Vampire comes with a certain amount of lust, much more than a human has because of the condition so his blood was starting to boil as he wanted her so badly right now. She kept her index finger on her bottom lip sucking on it every now and then. She turned over on all fours bending over and lifting her robe a little showing off her perfect ass to him.

"Just remember what I said, anywhere." She said turning her head back to look at him while rubbing her hand on her left cheek.

"Your not making this easy."

"I never said I was going to." She said standing up and walking over to sit down next to him on the couch.

"Woah woah, isn't this cheating?"

"What? I can't get comfortable with my Husband while we watch a movie together?" She said as her robe slid open showing off one of her breasts to him before getting comfortable draping her legs across his lap

"That's just not right."

"What? I thought you like my legs?"

"I do but God you're just so..."

"So what, Charming, beautiful, sexy, clever?"

"All of the above."

"You love it."

"Under any other circumstances I really would but I'm trying to prove a point here."

"Are you, and what point would that be?"

"I don't know anymore, all the blood from my brain is occupied elsewhere."

They put on a movie and tried to watch it. Ben was trying very hard not to look at her as she looked amazing and his cock didn't seem to want to deflate any time soon. every now and then she would gently slid her foot across his crotch which didn't help at all. About 20 minutes had gone by and he almost couldn't take it anymore.

"Ugh, whose idea was this again?"

"too much for you? Well I have an idea if your interested."

"More conditions?"

"No, a very simple solution."

"What is it?"

"I will let you have me, right here, right now, any way you want." she said nibbling on his ear a little "all you have to do is admit that you can't resist me."

"Is that all?"

"That's all, honestly I'm so horny right now I don't even care about the bet anymore, I just want you so fucking bad right now."

"Well in that case you win, I can't resist you." He said picking her up in his arms and carrying her in to the bedroom.

She was a little surprised by how quick he gave in to her suggestion but loved it when he carried her. He placed her down on the bed gently kissing her before he reached under the bed for the chains cuffing her left wrist. She smiled as he walked around the bed and grabbed the other chain cuffing her other wrist as well. Emily was chained almost unable to move as she waited for his touch. Ben removed his clothes and crawled on to the bed above her kissing her gently. Ben kissed her neck a little before he pulled himself up smiling at her before crawling off the bed.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Just wait, I'll be back."

"Wait? I can't go anywhere!"

Ben left the room leaving Emily there a little confused before he walked back in with something in his hand. It was a long black thin stick with what looked like a feather on the end of it.

"What the hell is that?"

"I believe you know what a feather tickler is."

"Well yeah but where did you get it?"

"During our honeymoon, now just relax." He said as he gently rubbed it along her neck moving slowly down her chest.

She had no reaction at first but as he teased her more and more it actually started to feel very nice. He teased it against her breasts making little circles with it as he watched her nipples harden. She moaned a little as he continued to caress her with it. He focused on her breasts for a few more minutes before he started to slide it down he belly slowly getting to the slit between her legs. Emily was so turned on that every touch made her moan and squirm a little as he kept getting it close to her pussy but never touching it.

"Holy shit, holy shit I fucking need you so bad right now." She said with a breathy voice as he continued to torture her with the feather.

He ran it along her inner thigh as she spread her legs a little almost begging for his touch. He finally ran the feather gently across her opening barely touching it but it was enough to make her moan even louder. He kept giving her very gentle touches to the point the juices were dripping out of her as she begged for release. He began tickling her clit with it as he let out a whine bucking her hips in the air begging for more. Ben teased her more but moved over between her legs moving the feather back up to her breasts as he positioned his face in front of her pussy. He stuck out his tongue and barely touched her clit just giving her a gentle caress while he tickled her nipples with the feather.

Emily was moaning and wining as she wanted nothing more than for him to just shove his cock inside her. She was so over stimulated that she was wiggling and writhing trying to get satisfaction any way she could until Ben finally position himself and mercifully shoved his cock inside her aching pussy. Emily yelled out her pleasure as he finally entered her. He could hear the chains rattling as her whole body shook with excitement as he thrust himself as deep as he could but she was already so close to cumming that it didn't take long for her.

"OH FUCK! oh god, don't stop, please don't stop fucking me!" She said as he thrusted himself repeatedly listening to her scream out as her pussy spazmed and her juices squirted out soaking his cock and dripping down them both.

She laid there for a moment catching her breath before she looked up at Ben who she knew hadn't cum yet. "Let me out of the chains." she asked with a lustful look in her eyes.

Ben released her cuffs setting her free as she pulled herself up and turned around bending over and shoving her ass in his direction. "I promised you any hole." She said waiting for his cock to enter."

"Are you sure?" He asked making sure she was serious.

"Just fucking do it!"

Ben grabbed her ass and pulled himself close to her. His cock was soaked with her sexual juices which made it easy to slide inside her asshole. He was never much of an anal guy before but he couldn't help himself. Her ass felt tight and amazing around his cock as he slid back and forth. She even seemed to be enjoying it herself as she moaned out. He bent down against her back kissing the side of her neck and reaching around grabbing her breasts.

"Oh god!" He said getting closer to orgasm.

"Oh yeah that feels so good baby." She said as he continued.

He slid his hand down and began playing with her pussy while still fucking her from behind. She yelled out a moan enjoying his touch as she planted her face in to the pillow.

"FUCK!" He heard her yell muffled through the pillow.

The fact that she seemed to be enjoying it just made his experience even better. he squeezed her ass with his hands making her moan out even louder as she began to move her hips helping him along. It wasn't long until his cock finally started twitching in he blew his load moaning out loud before he collapsed against her back. His cock was still inside her as he tried to catch his breath. She turned her head back to him and smiled as the sweat poured down her face.

"How was that?" she asked.

"That was amazing."

"Good, and it's not even midnight yet, we would have still been waiting."

"Yeah, lets never do that again, you win."

"Of course I do... loser!"

"Funny because I don't feel like I lost here."

He pulled out of her and laid down on the bed as she laid next to him. The stared at each other for a moment before Ben said "funny cuz I never thought I'd like anal."

"Really? Are you do only guy on the planet who hasn't wanted to stick it in a womans ass?"

"Just wasn't my thing but that was... pretty great."

"And the best part is I'm a Vampire so its not ass messy of an experience."

"True, hey I just realized something."

"What?"

"I didn't bite you."

"So?"

"No its just, I haven't had sex since becoming a Vampire without biting someone."

"You're starting to control yourself."

"Huh, not that you would have minded anyway right?"

"Tomorrow is the full moon, I'm sure there'll be plenty of biting."

"Yeah, the full moon."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm... nervous."

"Why?"

"It took you over 100 years before you realized how to control your full moon cravings, Hell it wasn't until the most recent moon that it happened, what if it takes me just as long?"

"The reason I learned was because I was with you, I mean I did accidentally turned you in to a Vampire that night but I'll be here with you the whole time."

"I know you will, but can we control each other?" He said. A few moments went by and they said nothing. He grabbed her pulling her into his arms holding her while they laid there for a while just enjoying each others company.

maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers