Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben was so turned on but also felt a little strange watching a tape of his wife. He suddenly felt her hand on his lap lightly rubbing his crotch but she still watched the screen. Ben moaned a little at her touch but was still trying to watch the film but he then felt her pulling his zipper down and sliding her fingers in to his pants.

Back on the video he watched Emily slide up against the pillows while Tiff followed her before burying her head between Emily's legs. She slid off her black panties and he watched Emily moan out with pleasure which got him more aroused. Her moans got louder and more rhythmic as her eyes began to change color and she pushed Tiff down against the bed and crawled over her kissing her on the lips but slowly working her way down her body.

Ben's shaft was sticking out of his pants while Emily gently caressed it with her fingers. She leaned down and started licking his tip well still keeping an eye on the TV screen. Ben tilted his head back as it was getting harder to concentrate and her touch felt so good. He could hear Tiff moaning out as she tongue wrestled her clit. He knew from experience how good Emily was with her tongue.

"You like the interactive video?"

Ben suddenly heard Tiff yell out in what he wasn't sure was pain or pleasure as Emily bit in to her thigh.

"Sounds like she was having a good time too." He said before he grabbed her and pulled her in close. "I remember the first time you bit me." He pulled his shirt off looking over at the 2 small spots of soft skin where she had bit him on the area between neck and shoulder that first night years ago.

She ran her fingers across the scars remembering that night. She smiled a little bit to herself.

"I had you so wrapped around my finger, and I didn't even have to use my powers."

"You still do, and I wouldn't change that for the world."

"Really? You wouldn't change anything?"

"Nope."

"What about... you wouldn't want to be human again?"

"Why would I want that?"

"I mean... what if we were both human and could have a normal life?"

"Small price to pay."

"But what about..."

"What about what?"

Emily lowered her eyes before she finally said "Kids?"

"What about them?"

"It... it bothers you doesn't it? It bothers you that I can't bare your children?"

Ben thought about it for a seconds but soon shook it off. "Emily I'm not with you because of some possibility of having children, that was never a factor when I asked you to marry me."

"But earlier when you sai... I just feel like I cheated you out of that."

"I knew the deal, children or not I'm not going anywhere. You have to stop punishing yourself about what you think you've taken from me. You didn't steal anything from me, it's all stuff I gave up to be with you and I regret nothing, and I never will."

Emily stared at him for a moment before giving out a little smile. "I love you so much, but I suppose you're sick of hearing me worry about you?"

"Honestly, all it does is remind how much you care, and reminds me of everything I did to have you in my arms and in my life, and I'm never letting you go."

Ben smiled and kissed her before wrapping his arms around her. He flipped her around and laid her down on the couch before pulling off her pants.

"Should I restart the DVD?" She asked.

"I think I know how it ends." He responded before slipping off her panties and lowering his face between her legs.

Emily was a little surprised at how quickly he started working on her and how amazing it felt. He had her legs up over his shoulders and was sucking on her clit before wiggling his tongue deep inside her. Something seemed different but she wasn't complaining as the feeling became more and more intense. He was always good at this but he suddenly seemed to focus his attention on all her sweet spots like he knew exactly where they were.

"Oh oh... oh fuck!" She said as he literally had his tongue moving in circles on her G-spot.

Her legs started moving as she rubbed her feet on his back. She felt so good she wasn't sure what to do as her body squirmed like he was torturing he with orgasmic delight. The more she moaned the more he worked on her pussy. She arched her back as the feeling grew inside her. He had his hands around her thighs and she couldn't escape his grip. She was putty in his hands as he brought her closer and closer to the edge making her scream out in pleasure as her pussy spasmed and tightened around his tongue.

She laid there enjoying the after effects of what he did to her but he was still gently caressing her slit with his tongue. He started kissing her inner thigh a little as she reeled from her orgasm until he sunk his teeth in to it. She let out another scream as she came again at the feeling of his bite so close to her pussy.

"You fucker!" She yelled before arching her back again as the orgasmic energy flowed through her body as she bucked her hips almost not sure how to react as the feeling was so intense. "You fucker... you son of a bitch." She said trying to catch her breath after her second orgasm.

Ben lifted his head away finally with a big smile on his face knowing the pleasure he had brought her but Emily's eyes were read as she pounced towards him pushing him against the arm of the couch.

"You are so going to pay for that." She said before she gently started rubbing her fingernails against his chest and lowering her face down towards his cock which was still sticking out from his pants.

She started licking his tip and Ben enjoyed the sensation before she slid her lips around his shaft and started working it. Ben wasn't really worried about her threat as he thought she was being playful and couldn't wait for her "revenge".

"You like this don't you?" She said tracing her tongue along his shaft making him moan out loud. "Let's see what you got."

Ben didn't take threat seriously and just enjoyed her attention as she worked her magical tongue on him. She worked his cock just the way he knew he liked it starting off slowly and getting quicker and quicker. He let out a few moans which she smiled at knowing exactly what she wanted to do to him. It was something she had never tried before but knew what it would do to him but let him relax and enjoy himself. She was not going to hurt him but what she had planned was intense.

She pulled her shirt off and started squeezing his cock between them sliding them up and down around it. She could see how much Ben was enjoying himself as she knew how much he loved this. He love her perfect breast's and how amazing it felt when she did this.

Ben could feel the cum building in his cock as he came closer to orgasm. Every time he was almost there it was like she knew and would let go of his cock leaving him on the edge for a moment and letting his member calm down before she started again. It was almost torturous like she wasn't ready to let him cum yet but it still felt amazing.

"You want to cum so badly don't you?" She said taunting him a little. You want me to release you, well don't worry you will get your release." She said with a mischievous giggle before wrapping her lips around his cock again.

It seemed to go on for a long time and it was getting to a point where his cock almost hurt as he wanted to cum so badly but what she was doing still felt so good. He was almost there and thought she was finally going to let him cum before she released her lips again leaving his cock bobbing there huge hard and red.

"I hope you're ready." She said before she traced her lips up the side of his shaft.

Ben closed his eyes and tilted his head back not sure what she was going to do but desperately awaited whatever she was going to do. He suddenly felt something he really did not expect. There was a sudden sharp pain but it only last part of a second and looked down and saw something that shocked him. Emily had peirced him shaft with her fangs but before he could do or say anything he felt his cock start twitching and she had taking his cock back in to her mouth sucking the blood off of it while he felt his whole body jerk as he came shooting what felt like gallons of cum in to her mouth. She tightened her lips swallowing every last drop as it shot in to her throat. His orgasm seemed to continue much longer than he was used to but Emily never released his cock.

"HOLY FUCK!" He yelled out as his cock continued to cum uncontrollably.

As intense as it was it felt incredible and was almost to much to handle. Everything around him seemed to fade. He couldn't hear or see anything as the pleasure seemed to be the only thing that existed.

His cock suddenly started to calm down and he was able to start catching his breath. He felt a few more mild squirts as Emily finally released his cock. It was still fully erect twitching from over stimulation. Emily had a wicked smile on her face knowing what she had just done.

"Holy shit." He said still catching his breath.

"Told you I get you back."

"How the... what did you... that was."

"It was wasn't it."

"You bit my... you bit me?"

"Don't worry, those will heal quickly, look they've already stopped bleeding."

"How? Where did you learn to do that?"

"I'd rather not go in to that, but I knew what I was doing. How was it?"

"I... I don't know, it was amazing but..."

"We won't do that too often, but like I said, I owed you one."

"Yeah... holy fuck."

Emily crawled up on the couch and nuzzled her head against him before they both got comfortable. Moments later they both fell asleep.

12