Vampiri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cheryl?" I ask

"Yes, Erin," she answers patiently.

"Cheryl... I... "

Luckily for me – sort of – the rest of the audience is now realizing that something is wrong and we start hearing screams coming from inside the screening room. On the floor below, a large group of people starts rushing into the main room. One of the schoolgirls grabs a Damon by the neck and slams him into the wall. She jumps on his back, pushes his head to a side and... I turn around.

I've been dreaming about this all my life and now confronted to the terrible reality of it I can't stand to watch it. How pathetic...

I spot a small door ajar. I grab Mark and Cheryl and push them inside. I close the door behind us. We're in a small spiral staircase that goes up. I climb the stairs two by two. Soon we're in front of another door. I put my ear against the wood. I hear a regular rustle coming from behind it. I push and peak inside. It's the projector room. The old machine seems to be running by itself. Behind us we can hear the screams coming from the upper hall now. I push everyone inside and close the door behind us.

"Will someone finally tell me what is happening here for god's sake!?!" Cheryl is now pissed.

"..." I try to say.

"I don't know what I saw but I'm pretty sure they were vampires!" Mark says.

Finally, the word is out there!

Cheryl looks at Mark gaping.

Her rational mind would like her to answer: "Mark, stop pulling my leg," but the screams coming from the floor below kind of block the words.

"We have to find an exit and warn the authorities..." I say.

Warn the authorities... Yeah right, I can picture myself perfectly saying: "Officer there are vampires in that abandoned movie theatre and they are fucking everyone."

"... or something."

Mark is looking through the small window to the screening room. He turns back to us, livid.

"I just saw... Kathy..." he says.

I push him to a side and have a look. The movie is still running but I doubt that anyone is looking at it anymore. I spot Kathy too. It's hard to describe. From where I'm standing she looks magnificent. Her previously white night gown is now covered in blood. She seems so powerful, so animal, so savage. She has cornered a Buffy lookalike who is successfully holding her at bay with what looks like a cross.

Note to self: they are repelled by crosses. Other note to self: if there was any doubt, there isn't any more, those things are definitly freaking vampires.

A newly risen creature manages to distract the wannabe slayer long enough for Kathy to circle around the poor girl. Despite its absolute lack of aerodynamic design, the cross flies across the room. Kathy pins the girl against the screen and savagely sinks her fangs into her cleavage. The blonde girl seems overwhelmed, she stops fighting, submitting to the kiss of my former friend.

I spot a hanging walkway that seems to lead to a ladder going up above the screen. I look around and spot a small trap in the ceiling of the projector room that might lead us where we want to go. Cheryl and Mark are waiting for instructions. We pull the trap and helping each other we go further up. Thank god, I'm not afraid of heights. The walkway is a little more than three feet large, no guardrail, hanging ninety feet above the ground. I fall on all four and test the resistance of the old installation. It should hold. I grab my metaphorical balls with both my hands and slowly start making my way on the platform. Five feet, ten feet, twenty feet. Slowly but surely I make my way towards the ladder. Mark and Cheryl follow me.

I'm almost half way when Kathy finishes with the Buffy lookalike. Fangs blazing she looks up, she sees me.

"Erin!" She howls, "don't you move, I'm coming to pluck you, my sweet little peach."

She rushes towards the screen, towards the ladder we're aiming for. She's fast; we will never make it to the ladder before she reaches our level. I turn around, Mark turns around and Cheryl turns around. We start making our way back the way we came, only this time much, much faster.

If a famous energy drink claims to give you wings, I can confirm that fear is much more efficient at that. We are just above the balcony when I feel Kathy stepping on the walkway. The extra weight starts taking its toll on the old structure. I turn around, she's starts running.

"What a delicious peach, I want to peel it with my teeth!" Kathy snarls behind me.

She's gaining on us. I brace myself picking up the pace, Mark does too and Cheryl as well. Now imagine, this poor walkway built at the turn of the century - not this turn the previous, built to support a medium sized man of the time, supporting the charge of four modern teenagers... When finally the structure collapses, I feel almost sorry for it. The fall seems at first to take forever, but the section we are standing on crashes on the balcony. The rest of it with Kathy on it, smashes on the floor below.

The balcony is empty. All the vampires must be chasing the last survivors in other parts of the theatre.

"The doors, we have to close the doors," I scream.

Mark stands and rushes to the door on the left. I rush towards the door to the right. I manage to close it. I run to the third door and close just before a vampire slams against it. I turn around. Cheryl is looking at the door where Mark is supposed to be. The light of the upper hall is still pouring into the balcony. Fearing the worst I get closer.

One of the slutty schoolgirls is holding Mark from behind. In a desperate attempt to save my boyfriend I rush towards the door. I trip on something. It's blonde girl, in a victim's outfit, just by the fake bite marks a pair of real ones are pouring with the little blood he has left in her system. Lucky me! Hanging from her neck, I see a small golden cross. I grab it and turn towards the door. Mark is on his knees. One of the slutty schoolgirls is pulling his hair to reveal his neck. Her fangs are hovering a few inches away from his veins. When she sees me holding the cross she hisses.

"Let us in or he dies!"

"Fuck you!" I say slamming the door.

Behind us the movie is still playing, below us the vampires are rounding up the last survivors but we are safe, for now. I collapse on a seat before bursting into tears, the cross still between my fingers. After a while I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up. It's Cheryl. She looks a bit out of place in her Vampirella outfit but her presence tends to comfort me.

"Erin, come on you have to help me, we have to get rid of the body."

With difficulty I stand. We grab the body and bring it to the edge of the balcony. We push it over but the moment it topples the girl opens her eyes. She hisses, tries to bite me but falls on the seats below.

I seat again. On the screen the vampires are preparing to attack the town.

"Erin?"

It's Kathy's voice coming from the floor below. Cheryl and I look at each other.

"Erin?"

She lingers on the last syllable.

"Erin? You little slut, I know you can hear me. I also know you shouldn't resist. It's so wonderful, you should open those doors and come to us, embrace us. I want to feel you inside me again, you work magic with your fingers, I can tell you that, it was mesmerizing! Come on Erin, we only want to fuck you and rape you and suck you dry. Once it's done we can sink our fangs into the big apple together, you'll love it."

I don't answer.

"Erin, you little fuck, I know you've always dreamed about being one of us. Be coherent for fuck's sake, join us..."

Behind Kathy's words I hear muffled screams.

"Erin, you little bitch, why don't you come here and have a look, we have a surprise for you."

"Erin, please help me, don't let them kill me..."

This time it's Mark's voice.

I look over the edge. The movie screen casts a strange light on the orgy below. At least ten vampires on the floor below, form a large circle. In the middle of the circle Kathy and one of the slutty schoolgirls are standing above Mark. The vampires haven't touched him, yet...

"Erin! How wonderful of you to join us at last." Kathy spits before turning towards Mark, "now let's have a look at what you've hidden from us."

She takes off his cape, his shirt.

"Nice abs," she comments running a nail against them.

"I know he has nice abs, they belong to me, bitch!"

That's what I'd like to say but all I can do is watch her continue undressing my Mark.

She pulls down his pants leaving them hanging over his ankles.

"This doesn't seem too lively," she says touching his dick.

She starts rubbing him through the fabric of his boxers looking at him. I offered him those boxers...

"Ah," she says finally, "that's much better; now let's see what we can do with this."

She takes the dick out, wraps her fingers around it and she starts stroking it. Mark seems to be enjoying this a bit too much and that's too much for me.

"You let him go you bitch!"

"Erin, you see, it's not how it works. You let us in and maybe I'll let him go."

"Fuck you!"

My voice is much weaker than before.

"Too bad, it's your loss."

The slutty schoolgirl chooses that moment to sink her fangs into Mark's neck. Kathy, still stroking him, sinks hers into his thigh. For a while, Mark convulses before unloading a powerful stream of sperm all over Kathy's face.

"Hum delicious," she concludes licking the sperm and the blood from her fingers.

Cheryl's hand on my shoulder presses as I start to cry. I'm broken, that slut, Kathy, managed that.

"Erin, we have to go, we have to fight our way through."

"How? How can we fight them?"

"With crosses to start with..."

"Crosses? We only have this one!"

"Look around you."

I look but all I can see is a large pile of rubbish. Cheryl walks to the one of broken seats, tears through the fabric and extracts two large wood sticks. She holds them together forming a cross.

"Here you go," she smiles triumphant.

"Here I go..." I repeat.

Here I go! Hell yes, we will get out of here and survive the night. I can tell you that.

In a movie you would have this militaristic march with a montage cut showing the audience as we prepare for battle. Since we don't have John Williams at hand to compose a powerful yet subtle theme song for our little adventure, I hum to myself a medley of his hits. Cheryl is holding one stick, a pointy one. I shrug and smile. Since crosses work why not stakes as well. I gather a few of those for myself.

Finally, we're ready. On the screen the movie is finishing, the vampires have taken over the village and are sending the Gargoyle they found in the Castle in a large crate towards the US.

Back to back, holding our crosses and looking like porcupines with all the stakes, we open the door to the superior hall. There are no vampires to be seen. We carefully walk down the stairs.

At the bottom Kathy and the monsters are waiting for us.

"So you finally decided to come out. Too bad it's so late, Mark is one of us now..." She smiles letting me appreciate her long and shiny fangs.

The crosses seem to work, they stay away from us, a bit insecure. Once we reach the bottom of the stairs the vampires surround us forming a circle. They don't look like they want to get any closer. We force our way through the sea of monster. When I get to Kathy's level I step forward and for a second I break the cross. She rushes in, all fangs blazing ready to rip my throat but I manage to stick one of wood chunks deep into her heart. She falls to her knees, looking at the stake in her chest. I grab another wood stake and reform the cross.

"You bi..." she says before bursting into flames.

The vampires circle widens around us. We make our way through the main hall, through the screening room down to the bottom of the ladder.

I give a last look around the room. With the exception of the vampires who followed us from the main, most of the creatures aren't paying any attention to us. By groups of three or four they rape the corpses of the last turned humans. Some of them start to wake up, joining playfully into the lustful games.

The creature that was Mark looks at me while jerking off.

"I'm sorry," I say.

Cheryl goes first; I follow her leaving a cross made of two stakes just in front of the first step. With her round butt over my head, I climb towards freedom.

We reach a small hatch; we push it and step on the roof.. We block the way out using the last stake. Climbing down the large sign of the movie theatre, we soon reach the street level. At last we are free! The night air on our faces, we feel great. We are saved, we made it!

Or did we?

Okay, okay, I haven't been totally honest with you... Do you remember when we got rid of that girl on the balcony? I told you she had tried to bite me. Well actually she not only tried to but she managed to. Nothing to worry about I first thought, just a scratch, not enough to get it into my system. Well I was wrong...

I should have told you. Actually I really should have told Cheryl, because she's in terrible danger right now... Or maybe it's okay this way. Kathy was right in a sense; I have been wishing for this all my life and fighting against it all night; that was pretty incoherent. Now that I feel my canines grow in my mouth pushing away the fake ones, now that my guts are screaming for Cheryl's blood, now that my twat is so wet, so, so wet...

"Are you all right?" Cheryl looks preoccupied, "we can't stop now; we have to get away from here. The doors won't hold them forever and we don't want to be around when that happens."

"No, we don't need to run..." I say.

"We don't need to run." Cheryl repeats.

"All we need is to find a discreet place..."

"All we need is to find a discreet place."

"A place to fuck and turn you..."

"A place to fuck and turn me..." Her voice changes, the last remnants of her free will fighting for a final gasp of air. "Oh... They got to you... Please Erin... Don't..."

After I have dipped my fingers in all her holes, after I have licked all her nooks, after my fangs have repeatedly desecrated the temple of her skin, after I have ingested her entire soul, I feel at last complete...

The letter did change my life and it was for the best, I think as I enter the night in search of my next prey.

12