Vampiric Activity

Story Info
When a vampire finds a mate, she must take him...
5.2k words
4.07
20.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Vampiric Activity

"Ruth... Ruth. What a pretty name."

The wolf blushed and turned away, fanning her muzzle delicately with one paw as if to wave the heat from her face. Shaking his head, the shorter male leaned forward on the table, an elbow on the table cloth. He had not imagined her grey, delicate beauty would surpass that of the painting he had of her or the sound of her voice ring so pleasantly in his ears. She was a delight indeed. The male wolf smiled and straightened his tie, fingers brushing over the rough orange, black and white fur perking over the top of his collar. How could he ever compare to such divinity?

"Ruth."

He savoured the name, rolling it around his mouth as if partaking in a course he wished to savour, he so made a meal of the syllables.

"You have heard my name before," she said, paws folded neatly in her lap.

"Yet never before from your lips, my dear."

He raised his glass to her, sipping delicately from the liquor within. He was not sure, in hindsight, what he had expected upon meeting his long-distance lover. William had chosen the restaurant to impress - a true gentleman always paid for the lady - and seated her himself, drawing her chair back gently to allow her room at the round table with the smooth, creaseless tablecloth. Even sitting in the chair she appeared graceful, tucking her grey wings in close to her back. The wings sprouted from between her shoulder blades, a feature that he had never known a mammalian anthro could possess. He had seen her but a few times before travelling to Romania to assist a family friend with property acquisition, a wolf bounding into his law career in line with the American dream. If he worked hard, he could have anything he wanted and nothing was beyond his grasp. William sighed, remembering the moment of leaving with a sad twinge in his heart. He had never realised that he would miss Ruth so much. She had left her mark on him irrefutably.

So, they had maintained contact as 1914 rolled into 1915, months ticking by as irrevocably as the wind did blow. Thirteen months ago, to the day, she had sent him a little oil painting of herself - all she had been able to afford to show him her likeness. He had fallen in love the very moment he had cradled the square frame between his paws, lost in her sky-blue eyes and the sheen of her dark hair that fell halfway down her back between her wings

He had been overjoyed when his family recalled him to Boston to assist in a family legal matter, as tedious as that was, as he could see his love again - discover if her heart and affection lay in the realms of the living and not only in his dreams. It should not be long before his family would look to wed him to a suitable bride and why would Ruth, the stunning creature that she was, be anything but suitable?

"Ruth," he said again, raising his glass to clink against hers gently. "I look forward to getting to know you in person. Face to face."

The grey wolf tucked a strand of black hair behind her ear and smiled gently, though her eyes darkened with worry. Yet she would not say it aloud. She sat up straight and crossed one leg demurely over the other, abruptly very conscious that she had not worn any undergarments beneath her otherwise modest dress. She preferred to go without, especially with heat building in her loins. Ruth coughed politely into her handkerchief, pressing her thighs together. Did he know?

She licked her lips and raised her glass to meet William's, bubbles dancing within the lightly coloured liquor. She had no cause to worry, not truly, and should only anticipate what her kind had earned her. As for William...she could not say that he did not have cause for concern, not with what she had planned. The wolf's lips contorted in a barely concealed sly grin.

"We shall know each other intimately before the night is out, William. You shall know more than simply the look of my muzzle."

*

Ruth's eyes narrowed as she stalked her prey.

Creeping along rooftops was a speciality of hers and she peered into the quietening streets, thankful that most night owls - the avian kind was liable to wander and flap about after dark - were out of sight and out of mind for the time being. The grey wolf slunk across the peak of one building, carefully avoiding loose slates, every step taking her closer and closer to the canine she so craved. Her heartbeat fluttered, skin warm to the touch in a artificial warmth. Naturally, she would have felt icy to the touch of any mortal, but had cultivated her body so that William would not fear her when they finally did meet.

Her clan has told her time and time again that the hunt would be thrilling but she had never believed them: not three hundred years ago, not two hundred years ago and certainly not one hundred years ago. Now, however? Her lust burned. Every nerve crackled with fire sparking over kindling, impossible to ignore. Moaning, she slipped a paw between her legs and rubbed her pussy, fingers exploring and teasing, nudging against the bud of her clit that she had become so familiar with over the years. With nothing beneath her dress, the breeze tickled her bare sex as she hiked up her dress. Modesty? What a jest! What was modesty to a creature that had lived for hundreds of years? And would live for thousands more? Bodies were all the same. Yet she craved one body beneath her, muscles tensing in sexual euphoria, blood running over her tongue... She licked her lips, imagining that she could taste it already.

The first heat was always the worst but she had chosen her prey several months ago. The longer the hunt, the more pleasurable the feeding. Perched upon the rooftop, she crouched low and bared her teeth, fangs lengthening into vampiric fangs.

The hotel was set between two larger buildings, modest enough, considering William's profession. She had expected him to choose a sumptuous establishment, but he had said he had become used to less in Romania. The state of the country and caring for the friend's estate had given him a fresh perspective on Bostonian life, though she could not fathom why. Her life was to be enjoyed for years upon years. If she was to live so long, or even forever, she had to have a lavish abode. Her own home was pristine to a fault, decorated to reflect the times she had lived through. She had not been able to resist the crystal chandelier, however, loving the extravagance it conveyed: Ruth was not short of coin.

She smirked, lips twitching up as she swung underneath the eave, scenting the air. Ruth hung in midair with only one paw supporting her weight, hind paws dangling into empty space as her wings spread purely for balance - they would not allow her flight until she had aged further. Yet she trusted her strength, the lines of muscle running through her body. She was no fragile member of the upper classes, unable to lift a finger to do anything for themselves. She laughed aloud, her reckless joy echoing through the streets. A creature of the night, she could not be tamed and pushed the limits of her body further than any mortal could dream to.

Heartbeat fluttering in her chest - a mockery that she had concocted for the liaison - Ruth peered through the windows of the hotel that she hung over with narrowed eyes, squinting to see within. The curtains were drawn over most windows and she shimmied along until she found a crack in one, her sleeping love sprawled over the bed within, framed by the fabric.

She paused, arm aching, and dropped carefully to the sill of the window, leaning into the wall of the hotel for support. Cool stone pressed to her chest and the cold seeped through her dress into her bones. It was comforting. If anyone had wanted to break in through the window, it would have proven too easy, and it was with a roll of her eyes that Ruth pushed the window open and fell to her paws, as silent as a ghost. For an otherworldly being, building infiltration was child's play.

Crouched on the floor of the neat bedroom, Ruth stilled, not moving a muscle for fear that she would alert William to her presence. The wolf grumbled in his sleep and rolled over, one arm flung across the opposite side of the double bed. She shook her head. Used to a far narrower, more comfortable bed, Ruth could not imagine needing or wanting to take up so much space. She shifted, judging the depth of his sleep. The length of rope knotted around her waist bumped lightly against her thigh, reminding her of its presence.

The timing could not have been more ideal.

Leaping on to the bed like a cat, she clapped a paw over her love's muzzle. William jerked abruptly into wakefulness, limbs flailing and eyes as wide as the saucers they had taken evening tea from after their meal at the restaurant. What was Ruth doing there? Why was she on his bed? What time was it? Questions raced through his mind like wildfire and his lips twisted. This was wrong.

"What are you doing?" He growled, anger flashing across his muzzle. "You can't be here.

Ruth frowned. Why was he not happier to see her? Perhaps that was the way of it. Perhaps the males she chose would always fight, at first. Twisting beneath her, William brought one paw up as if to shove her away. She smacked his paw back down with a muted snarl, ears against her skull. How dare he?

"Quiet!"

Her voice erupted in a hiss.

Closing her paw around his muzzle, she stifled his protests and used the weight of her body to pin his limbs to the bed, expert in her technique. He narrowed his eyes, anger flickering in his chest as she restrained him, expecting his male strength to win out, but she was too skilled for him. Ruth laughed. She had many more years of experience on him: he would not escape her. Mortals were weak.

He would not succumb. Arching up from the bed at a vicious angle, William threw his weight against her, nearly tipping the wolf off the bed. Her blood boiled. He was insane, the stupid, little mortal. Did he not see what a gift she was giving him? Did not all males want to fuck? She had had enough eyes upon her to know her body was desirable! Did he not love her? Baring her teeth, she wrapped her fingers around his wrists and slammed them back behind his head.

"Must I bind you?"

She gritted her teeth together, temper simmering. She had expected better from him, so much better. He was supposed to be more than this.

"I hoped you would be willing, my love. Your heart pounded for me so deliciously in the restaurant, I could dance to the beat. I could sense your pulse, so sweet a graze below your skin."

His letters had been so sweet, she was sure she had cultivated him just right over the months. But she was wrong. Unwinding the rope from her waist, she adjusted her hold on his wrists to one paw and skilfully knotted the rope about them, tightening it enough that she was confident that he would not be able to undo the restraint even if he was able to reach the knot. Drawing the rope tight, she reached higher as he squirmed, shocked by the speed with which she had him halfway restrained in what seemed like the blink of an eye. Yanking the rope through the gas lamp bracket, which was set into the wall above the bed, she tied it off and pulled his arms up at an aggressive angle. The coarse rope cut deep and William whimpered. Ruth huffed shortly. William should have known better.

"Now you shall understand, my sweet William."

With the wolf at her disposal, a sense of calm washed over her, waters ebbing. It was time. She had no patience for the buttons on her dress, at the back where she could not twist to reach, and ripped through the fabric with a low growl. Her teeth and claws made quick work of the fine material, tearing it apart by seams and weave alike. William's lips quirked in a frown, the wolf unduly annoyed how she spoiled such finery. She smiled, a wicked little laugh bubbling up in her throat. The wastage did not bother her: she had coin enough to buy more. Perhaps the male clung to his coin too fiercely.

William swallowed hard, traitorous eyes roaming her body, bare from head to toe. She only wore a small silver necklace clasped tightly around her throat, metal jumping with every pulse in her throat.

"Ruth..." He said lowly, pleading with his eyes. "This is not right. We are not married. I am not certain I even want to be married yet! We cannot do this."

Halfway through the process of drawing the bed sheets from his still clothed body - that would have to rectified and swiftly too - she paused, tilting her head to one side.

"Why not?"

He had her attention. Seizing his chance, he leaned forward earnestly, ropes tugging.

"I would never wish to sully your family name, Ruth," he said. "You have stolen your way into my heart and I do not wish to bring you shame. We cannot lay together as male and female until we are married."

Ruth snorted, throwing a paw in the air in derision.

"Until marriage?" She scoffed. "What jest do you make? And why should one such as I wait until marriage to have what I desire, what my body craves?"

"What are you?"

William shook his head, flinching as her paw landed on his chest, claws digging into his night clothes but not breaking his skin. Her eyes bored into his, intense in the light from the gas lamps outside, lining the street.

"I say we can."

Sitting up, she ran her paws over her body, groping her breasts with a needy thrust of her hips to accompany. He watched her, suppressing a groan. The bulge rising through the sheets covering his crotch could not be so easily concealed, however. Ruth giggled, lovingly cupping her sizeable breasts.

"Look at me. Look at me. You cannot pretend that your lust does not suitably rise for me, Will."

She ripped the sheets from his body with a flourish, giving his bulge a squeeze. The wolf quailed. Lowering her muzzle to his neck, she nipped and kissed, careless of her sharp fangs, as she used her claws to slowly and sensually tear the night clothes from his body. Limb by limb, part by part, she uncovered her love in all his glory, knotted canine cock standing up proudly for her attention. William turned away, crimson beneath his fur. It had been a long while since he had been naked in front of a female and that last female had been his nanny when he was but a cub.

Ruth bit her lip, drawing forth a bead of blood. Wonderingly, she trailed a paw down his body from his chest to his cock, wrapping it around the red length and giving it an experimental stroke. The fur between her thighs was soaked with her feminine moisture, body responding as it had been groomed to over the ages, and she whimpered softly, wriggling her hips. She needed him so badly but needed relief in addition to the need she had for him. What was she to do?

Torn, she crawled over William's body in a flash decision, hips above his head, and turned to face down the length of his body. So positioned, she lowered her dripping sex to his lips, whining out her need as she stroked his length. He hesitated and she wondered if she would have to force him but he was pretty to male need as much as heat rendered her desperate and quickly lapped over her pussy, tasting her. Licks becoming bolder with every lap, the male pushed up more eagerly, tongue swiping over the lips of her pussy and the tight pucker of her tail hole, making her arch and grind down.

"Oh, William..."

She moaned, using his full name in an oddly formal fashion. Each stroke of her paw brought a drool of pre cum from the tip of his cock, smearing over the shaft and her grey paw, length growing slick. Curious, she lifted her paw to her lips tongue dipping out to scoop up a creamy white drop from the pad of her finger. She started at the salty taste, the musk from William's body stirring a greater base need in her.

He was hers and she had to have him. Now.

She dove on top, hind paws scrambling against the wolf in her haste. Positioning her hips over his cock, she grasped it in one paw, holding it upright as she tried to force the tip into her folds. She growled, frustrated when everything did not simply slot together as it had in her mind - she had only ever been able to fantasise about sex until heat drove her onward -ignoring his protests. It took a few attempts but, finally, the head pushed into her pussy, spreading her passage open for the first time.

Her lips parted and she moaned, tail wagging gently. The stretch hurt, pleasurably so, and she sank down to the space on his shaft were the knot would form, once he was ready. Every nerve ending sang, the simple act of rising and falling on William's shaft making her inner muscles contract in a way that she had not known was possible. Why had she never tried to have sex before? Ruth trembled, the scene of sweat emanating from the male. Twisting beneath her, the wolf could not hide his enjoyment of the situation, caught in the spell that Ruth wove. His tongue lolled from his muzzle as he panted, rust-coloured fur matting with the sweat she scented, though his partner would never, ever know the distasteful odour in her fur.

What had this temptress done to him? Any manner of mating before marriage was wrong! Yet it felt so right to thrust inside her, a cliché notion. It was what all the males that slept around told him, that it felt 'right'. Pushing his hips up from the bed, William groaned deep in his throat and planted his hind paws flat on the ruined bed sheets, using the leverage to spear up into his partner. She murred softly, pleased that he had come around - what male would not succumb to her charms? - and stroked his chest tenderly.

"Oh, my William," she all but purred, locking eyes with her love. "You are all I have ever wanted and more."

Hips bucking as she rode him, the wolf arched forward, teeth flashing in a show of vampiric fangs. He barely had time to register what was happening before they sank into his neck, blood seeping from the wounds. Through the pain of the bite, sheer ecstasy flooded his senses, threatening to overcome him entirely. It seemed to wave away the hurt and his shock at being bitten, his love turning into a creature of myth and legend and nightmare before his very eyes, and he arched off the bed, back viciously bowed in an effort to contain himself and all she called from him. Eyes growing hazy, he gasped for breath and drove into the she-wolf with the frenzied strokes of a crazed fur, knowing nothing but lust as she drank his blood.

Rearing her head back, Ruth licked blood from her lips and pushed down on his swelling knot, forcing it into her tight snatch. It grew within her, locking the two together as William panted, blood running down his neck on to the pillows. Squirming, he pulled fruitlessly at the ropes and the gas bracket creaked. His own paw never felt this good but he could surely not be ready to cum so soon! Reaching between their bodies, Ruth rubbed her clit between a thumb and finger, driving herself to the edge of a whimpering, squirming peak. But only William's cum would satisfy her - nothing else would sate her heat and she would be left wanting.

She did not have to wait long, gyrating her hips shallowly as his knot swelled to its full size, throbbing inside her cunny as the rust-furred wolf fought his bonds, eyes closed as he rushed into climax. Thrusting up into the winged wolf one last time, William howled as he ejaculated, spilling ropes of seed into the fertile Ruth. She trembled, pleasure wracking her body as the unfelt splash of semen within her tight cunt soothed the heat, quelling and satisfying the need like a cup of water after going nearly to the point of passing out from dehydration. Her William was her cup of water, her goblet of wine, life blood trickling over his throat. Squeezing her clit more roughly than a lady may have enjoyed under normal circumstances, she bared her fangs and sank them into his neck once more, drinking his blood with a light moan as her own body convulsed in the twisted grip of orgasm.

12