Vampiric Activity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climax was always sweeter with blood on one's tongue.

She rested on top of him, withdrew her fangs from his neck and licked softly over the bitten spot, easing the bruise beneath the fur. His knot remained swollen in her cunt for some time, ensuring that she was well seeded and not a single drop was able to leak out of her stretched pussy. She shuddered, turning her head to the side so that she could rest it in the crook of his neck as she stretched out her wings, delicate feathers trembling in the afterglow. If he had not impregnated her this time, her heat would return, though she was sure that it would all be well, as it should be. Ruth would fall pregnant and bear young, wolf pups with wicked teeth and much to learn about the mortal world and their heritage. She was glad that she did not have to remain prey to heat-addled lust. It would be so much more entertaining to satisfy true lust, demand climax after climax that her lover would gladly deliver.

When the knot finally softened, Ruth allowed his cock to slip from her folds, sitting up to untie William's paws from the bracket of the gasp lamp. He moaned and rubbed his wrists where the rope had worn lines into his fur, making no further complaint. Leaving him to recover, Ruth nuzzled down his body, kissing and licking wherever her nose brushed, and teased his cock with her tongue and lips. Though he groaned, protesting sensitivity, she paid him no mind, using her sultry skills to coax him back to full hardness, knot only half-deflated. She wondered how that would feel popping into her cunt, a second load to secure her breeding. Her tongue swirled around the base several times, tasting the lingering combination of their sexual fluids and his male musk, a potent aphrodisiac that stirred the lingering flutter of her heat. There was no harm in making quite sure that she was impregnated, after all... The wolf was hers to have as many times as he could accept her, until he was spent of all energy he possessed.

"My William..." She murmured, lapping sensually over his cock as he gasped for breath, chest heaving. "Will you stay with me forever, my love? I shall bear you as many pups as you wish, let my belly swell with the fruit from your loins."

A low growl ripped from his throat and she jerked her head up, eyes wide. Now that she had not expected. The wolf pushed himself into a seated position, reaching forward to grab her by the scruff of her neck. Though she whined, she moved with his paw, crawling up the bed to his side, eyes wide and pleading. She did not think he would hurt her - she would not allow him to - but the feral lust in his eyes made her shiver submissively, begging silently to be taken. All sense of the timid romantic, prim and proper, vanished, leaving a snarling, wild-eyed canine with a throbbing hard-on in its wake: a vampire bite from the canine breeds would do that to a mortal.

Throwing her down on the bed, he leapt on top of Ruth, cock trapped between their bellies as they wrestled for the upper paw. He slammed her paws down on either side of her head with a smirk that she would never have before attributed to him, forcing her thighs apart and thrusting deep inside her slick sex, dripping his own cum. He wound his fingers through hers in a surprisingly tender motion and hissed out a breath an inch from her muzzle, hips working like a piston has he used his position and leverage to pound into her. Ruth yelped and bucked, wings trapped behind her back. Part of her knew that she could break free if she wanted to, but she could not imagine wanting to get away from him. All she wanted was to be fucked.

Huffing, William nipped her neck much like she had sunk her teeth into his, though he lacked the fangs to drink from her as she had him. As he pushed over her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and stole a quick bite of his neck, fuelling his lusts to greater and greater heights. He was a demon, a creature of the night, thrusting into her as if they were the only two furs that mattered in the world. Snarling and snapping at his partner, William had long forgotten the need to be quiet and residents of the other hotel rooms grumbled at the echoing liaison, unaware of the true nature of the otherworldly tryst.

"You desired me, Ruth," he growled into her ear. "Now you have me. Is this not what you wanted?"

It is everything I wanted, she tried to say, but could not get the words out as he lifted her buttocks from the bed with two paws and hammered into her. Breath harsh in her ear, the wolf became her entire world, body blocking out the room and beyond. The rope still hung from the bracket of the gas lamp and she barked a laugh, mirth swelling with encroaching orgasm brought on by his fevered thrusts alone. His chest on top of hers crushed all breath from her lungs and she howled her pleasure to the moon and stars as he spilled his seed into her waiting womb again and again.

That night, she left his hotel room a pregnant wolf, blood from multiple puncture rooms staining the fur on his neck. As he left his mark on her, she left hers upon him.

*

William stretched and groaned as he rose from the small writing desk, candle burned down to the wick. The early hours of the morning had crept upon him but he had finally finished the work that he had set out to do in ensuring his family's estate in Boston was secured and cared for in the eyes of the law. Property ownership had always proven a treacherous area for him, especially in a city where building upon building sprawled further afield. One day, the sprawl would stop, limiting its growth, and then there would be fewer disputes over land ownership within its set bounds, or at least he hoped.

Blowing out the candle, he shrugged into his overcoat, intent on returning to his hotel for a well earned rest. He could even sleep in late the next morning. He had worked hard enough to earn it, after all. William dropped the papers into his briefcase and made his way out of the building, designed for temporary use and divided into various offices, locking the door behind him.

He had not taken three steps into the street before wings flashed across his vision and he started as a heavy, solid body thumped into his, pinning him back against the stone wall with a growl that he could only describe as lustful. He half-raised his paw, ready to strike down his attacker, when something stopped him - a familiar scent that he could not quite place in his sleep deprived state. The stranger's paw pressed to his groin through his pressed trousers and he jolted, recognising the touch as intimately as he would a kiss.

The strange female laughed and cast back her hood, revealing the very being that had caged his heart and taken it for her own, belly swelling with the seed of his loins. She snaked her head forward and sank her teeth into his neck, drinking deep of his life blood as he moaned and stroked her stomach, cock growing into her paw as if to her direct command. Ruth did not take enough blood to cause him distress, only enough to remind the wolf of the hold she had upon him, the otherworldly chain that he would never escape. He had to look after her young, after all - she would not want him getting any ideas about delving too far into his work as a lawyer when she had more important work for him to complete.

Lips and mouth bright red, she pulled away and laughed in the light of the full moon. Pregnancy suited her well and her lengthy black spilled down her back in a dark waterfall, gleaming with health that only a body of the non-living could truly boast. It was ironic in that way. She spread her wings wind and shadowed him from the street at her back as her paw teased his eager shaft into an insistent hardness.

"Does your lust so stir for me, my William?"

Licking a trickle of blood tenderly from his neck, she leaned into his shaky hold, sighing softly as his arms enveloped her in a warm embrace. She had missed that warmth. Though her heart did not beat, something that she had not known for many moons fluttered in her chest. She kissed his jaw and touched her nose to his cheek, feeling his arms tighten in response before uttering the words she had longed to hear.

"You are mine, my love, now and forever."

12