All Comments on 'Vampyre of Lust Pt. 03'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

More you have to make more reading these made me so wet and cum sooo hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thats fucked up ending to part 3

Messed up... she goes to hell for what she does, escapes because of her and then shows up and kills her babies?

If she's a goddess now does the other vampire even stand a chance? Maybe powers would have been a good idea instead of physical attack.

Also she was offered her hearts desire in return... since Cthulhu couldn't bring her back to life and didn't help her escape... did he not have to grant her something else? Perhaps it was being a goddess??

Oh course the other vampire could have been under the influence of Cthulhu for like 1000 years and was basically forced to die and go to hell.

sexgundam666sexgundam666about 10 years agoAuthor
Comment below me:

This was one of my worse stories, even I will admit that. I was probably balls deep in other projects at the time, to the point where I kinda forced this one out, well not really forced, but I wasn't as enthusiastic about it. I didn't even bother to proof read it. I'll probably write the next chapter soon-ish, at which point I'll try to explain some of the rather thoughtless decisions I made.

sexgundam666sexgundam666about 10 years agoAuthor
To all who read this...

If you've enjoyed this series then I thank you for the support. However I am discontinuing this series on account of the fact that nothing is really working for me, and believe me, I've tried next to everything. As such I hope you will understand that this isn't gonna have a conclusion, but I'm fine if anyone wants to try and write their own fourth chapter. Also I may write a reboot of this series, as it was the first one I wrote for this site, In short, no new chapters, but possible reboot. Again feel free to write your own sequels to this.

horned_lizardhorned_lizardover 8 years ago

Bloody hell. This series is fucking spectacular. I wish I was her. :(

MOAR. DAMMIT, MORE!!!!!!

asidiaasidiaabout 8 years ago
More..pleeease

I love all your work. Please continue this one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
2821 Followers
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES