Vanessa and I - Ch 06: A Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She begs for more as she eats the black pussy under her.

"My God that's amazing!" She yells, her body quaking in another orgasm. The combination of Ty's fucking and Shonda's licking is too much, and she cums again, and again.

I am, not surprisingly, ready to go again. I kneel in front of V and lift her head, kissing her passionately, then pushing her face toward my cock. She sucks it a bit before shaking in yet another powerful orgasm, and she becomes unable to continue sucking.

After another orgasm, V has to beg Ty off. He gently placed his cock on his wife's lips after V climbed off, and Shonda began to lick it gently.

I enter Shonda, but there's no friction. I slip a few fingers inside her alongside my cock, and it helps a bit. Eventually I pull out and stroke my cock with the head against her pussy, as I play with her clit.

When I came, I was sure to cover her clit and lips, and then sat back.

What followed was unexpected. I was going to keep rubbing Shonda, but she rose, pushing Ty onto his back. She grasped his massive tool and, facing me, lowered herself onto it in one motion. The look on her face was of pure bliss.

She rode him, his huge cock spreading her wide open, making her moan. Her massive tits bounced and shook beautifully. Soon V joined in, lowering her cunt and sagging lips onto Ty's mouth. From what I could see, he hungrily ate her, and both ladies came at about the same time.

Feeling left out, I come closer to kiss Shonda, and maul her tits. As she rises and falls on her husband's cock, her moans grow louder. She reaches for my cock, and it hardens in her hand, all four and a half inches of it. Shonda shakes violently against me as she cums loudly, and has to break. She rises, leaving Ty and I both unsatisfied.

V didn't waste any time. She bent down, while keep her pussy planted on Ty's face, opened wide and took his cock between her lips. I awkwardly groped her tits and stroked her hair while she took just a few inches of that monster in her mouth, and she double-fist stroked it all the while. Needing release, I rise and go around the other side of V. Ty is licking her clit furiously, her pussy gaping wide as it glistened with moisture. In one quick motion, I got down on my knees and guided my cock into my wife's gaping cunt.

Soon Ty groaned as he flooded my wife's mouth with cum, and I pulled out so she could get up. She rose, still in heat, and lay down on her back.

"Make love to me."

I mounted her and stuffed my raging erection in her soaking wet, gaping, loose, amazing pussy. I look at her angelic face turned slutty, her cheeks and chin still with streaks of cum. I get close to her but keep a safe distance, not wanting to kiss her just yet. She has a different idea, and looks me in the eyes. "Make love to me" she says once more. She cranes her neck up slightly, and I don't resist. Our lips meet, and our mouths open, tongues intertwining. I taste a mix of her sweet lips, Shonda's nectar, and... something else. Sluttiness.

I fucked her silly, but neither of us were going to cum like this.

"Use your hand again baby. Like last night"

Holy shit. I thought she was sleeping. I grasped my cock and slipped both it and my hand inside her with ease. I fucked my hand inside her, and spilled a copious amount of cum as she moaned.

"Baby I need to cum again too. Make me cum baby, I need it so bad. I removed my hand, got down between her legs, and her pussy is absolutely destroyed. It is gaping wide, her huge lips hanging grotesquely. I've never seen her so torn up before. Shuddering, I gingerly place my tongue on her clit.

V doesn't want gingerly. She grabs the back of my head and forces me where she wants me. I lick her sticky lips. I lap at her dripping hole. I attack her clit. I go back to her hole, drinking her sweet nectar mixed with our juices. She reaches down to work her own clit furiously.

Her moans grow louder and louder, louder until finally her legs clamp around my head like a vice, and her whole body shakes for so long, I was running short of breath. Finally she releases me, and I come up for air, cum dripping from my face.

I climb on top of my wife once more and kiss her passionately. She doesn't hold back, returning my kiss, loving me.

We fucked one last time before we all went to sleep for the night. We didn't do anything crazy - Ty destroyed my wife's pussy, making her cum four more times before he came in her. I fucked Shonda over and over, with no sensation. She couldn't cum and neither could I. She reached down to rub her clit while I fucked her, and finally she moaned a little. I still couldn't feel anything.

I pulled out of Shonda's gaping hole, and started to jerk off, my cock just inches from her. She continued to rub her clit, finally bringing herself to orgasm. Watching her in pleasure sent me over the edge, and I stuck the tip of my cock inside her while I finished stroking myself, filling her once more. I lay down next to her, my head on her massive tits. I look over and see V fast asleep, fully on top of Ty, smiling blissfully.

I closed my eyes and starting thinking, unsure how I felt about the night. I got to fuck a black goddess, with the most incredible tits. I made her cum, though only once. V made Shonda cum, Ty made Shonda cum, and Shonda made herself cum twice. Ty, on the other hand, may have permanently destroyed my wife's cunt, and made her cum so much that I lost count.

I felt my cock stirring once more just thinking about it all, and let myself drift off to sleep.

12