Vanessa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he felt her mouth swallow his dick. Soft, full lips wrapped around the tip, and her tongue swirled and massaged him, as more and more of his shaft sunk into her throat. Soon, she had her nose buried against his belly, and her throat was making contracting like waves as she kept making swallowing motions with his dick all the way down her throat.

Marshall grabbed her head for support. "Oh, Jesus!"

She swallowed again, and he felt her tongue snake out and slowly swirl over his nut sack. She moved her head gently back and forth, jacking him off deep in her throat, always swallowing. Loud slurping and gurgling noises filled the room. Her tongue continued to lather his nuts.

"Ohhh, shit, Vanessa!" He wrapped one hand up in her thick fiery mane, the other gripped the back of her skull for dear life. Her hands reached around to his ass, and pulled him all the way forward into her throat.

"FUCK!"

Marshall exploded. He thought she would surely suffocate, or he would rip out her hair, but it didn't matter. He held her thick wavy auburn hair and the back of her skull in a death grip, and slowly pumped his dick back and forth deep in her throat, blasting rope after rope of thick semen into her gullet. Vanessa loudly moaned as she felt it coating her throat, and sliding further down to her belly.

"Oh GOD, oh GOD!!!" Marshall was still ejaculating! He was pouring his soul down this sexy bitch's throat! HIS bitch's throat! Vanessa moaned again, and the vibrations spurred a second orgasm. His nuts drew up, and another series of ropes began shooting down her throat. Marshall's left hand released her hair and grasped her left tit. It was so fucking big, and so heavy. Perfectly shaped, the warm soft flesh spilling out of his hands.

Vanessa pulled him back into her throat and gurgled on his dick. Marshall shuddered, and staggered backwards a step. His dick slid out of her throat with a slimey gurgle, and his cum started blasting onto her face. He kept his grip on the back of her head, and squeezed her left boob. Felt it squish in his hand, the hot sharp point of her nipple drag across his palm.

The last ropes of cum covered her forehead, nose, lips, and chin. They hit her with such force that there were audible wet thwap noises. As the second orgasm died out, a few weak ropes splashed across her massive rack. Marshall plopped down into a chair, and damn near passed out. The whole world was spinning, and he had cum so hard, his nuts physically ached.

When he became coherent again, he looked into his lap to see Vanessa on her knees before him. She was totally covered in sperm. It coated most of her face in thick ropes, and was slowly oozing down onto her huge, fat tits. Her green eyes were glowing.

"I fucking loved that, Marshall, I've dreamed of it..."

And then she leaned in, those huge boobs swinging forward and dripping cum onto his kitchen floor. Her sexy, pouty mouth opened wide, and his semi hard dick sunk into her mouth again. Vanessa closed her eyes, and groaned. She continued to lean forward, and it slid down her throat to the root again. She twitched, and started to orgasm.

Marshall watched in fascination. She spasmed and shook, moaning loudly around his dick. His hand went to the back of her head, and she began gurgling with his dick down her throat to the balls. Marshall groaned as her throat muscles milked whatever was left in his dick down into her belly.

After an eternity, Vanessa's eyes opened up. She looked up at him like he was her God, and he felt her hum. The vibration felt amazing on his dick, still buried to the hilt in the contracting muscles of her throat. Slowly she backed off it, and began to loving wash him off with her tongue. Her beautiful green eyes never left his.

Marshall was stunned. He'd never cum like that. His whole body ached like he'd been beaten with a baseball bat.

Vanessa finally let his limp member slip from her lips, and touched her temple to his knee. She gave out a very satisfied sigh.

Marshall gazed at her, her pretty face and huge, perfect tits splattered in his cum. It felt like he'd deposited another gallon into her throat, too. And she had the most serene look on her face.

Marshall silently stood up, picked her up, and carried her to his bedroom. He washed her down with a wet cloth, and Vanessa complied to his every command without him even saying a word. He eased her tiny frame into his bed, slid in beside her, and started to pass out. The last thing he remembered was Vanessa snuggling up along his entire body, and her face looking up into his. Her haunting green eyes were half closed. Her arms wrapped around him in a warm embrace, and he blacked out into heaven.

12