Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Mukherjee completes his union with Rohini.
5.6k words
4.37
28.6k
3

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Chapter 02

Mukherjee completes his union with Rohini

From an idea by Dalhia57

with the kind authorization to insert one of her poems from Black_rose3367

Mukherjee then caught Rohini's legs up and roughly pulled her to the centre of the bed. He inched on his knees until he rested just at the apex of her legs. His impressive cock kept throbbing wildly with lust. He was rubbing it against her crotch, driving her mad with lust, too. He then began to feel her thighs with his hands, starting from her feet, gradually reaching right up to the top of her thighs. They seemed to excite him especially. She wiggled on the bed quite seductively ant it seemed to make him even madder with desire. He then bent down and started sliding his tongue along her thighs.

Rohini started to moan helplessly. His ministrations made havoc in her belly, making her on fire, as he licked her up and her pussy was oozing fluids like a faucet, getting more and more moist at every moment. He then began to bite and nibble at her thighs and as his lust grew, his bites got harder as they got nearer her pussy. He then quite roughly made her turn over. He began to apply the same kind of treatment to her buttocks, fondling them with his hands. She screamed suddenly when he bit her buttocks quite hard but she didn't try to escape him. She loved being the center of his attention.

Mukherjee spread her thighs wide and bent his back to cover her crotch with his mouth. He thrust his tongue into her quim and she immediately started to buckle under him. He smiled fiendishly when she reacted so fast and so hard. It was a rather good start : if he continued in the same manner, he was going to transform her into a sex crazy fuck toy ready to submit to any of his perversions. He pushed his nose in between her love lips, looking for her clit. When he reached the so sensitive bud dead on target, she jumped up sharply, screaming aloud every time he touched it. His attention was focused on her, trying to decipher all hints about the advancement of her conquest, he wanted absolute. She already knew he would explore and taste every nook and cranny in her body and sample every pleasure from her body.

Rohini's husband rolled his tongue into a cone and drilled it into her pussy, writhing his tongue about into her dripping wet hole. He shoved it as deep as he could and she would never have guessed that a man's tongue could get to so deep recesses. She had placed her hands behind his head and she desperately tried to pull him deeper inside her. He had sometimes difficulties to breathe but such inconveniences were a cheap price to pay to make his wife into a willing sex slave. He was groaning sometimes, when he caught a lump of her love juices and swallowed it eagerly. She tasted marvelously delicious. He would drink gallons of such fresh and pungent nectar! Mukherjee noticed that a particular caress made her especially wild. Then, he kept rolling his tongue all over inside her like a jack hammer, while flicking it like a demented man over her clit time and again. Rohini started to scream continuously and the intensity of her noise was a sure meter of the intensity of the sensations! He couldn't refrain himself from stating out his triumph :

- Darling, your pussy tastes so good! It feels like a fountain!

When Mukherjee considered that his victory was total, he changed the operation theatre. He had clearly no intention to limit his exploration to her pussy or her mouth in the future! His wife had to know that he could venture into any of the sexual possibilities of her young body! While continuing to stimulate her pussy with his tongue, he thrust his forefinger into her ass hole with utter delectation. When she found the tip of his finger was pressing against her rosette, she froze in shock! No, her husband couldn't intend to visit that shameful hole, too. He started to move his finger back and fro in and out of her anus, showing her that that orifice belonged to him, too! His finger was awfully clever and he swiftly obtained the expected response. Her anal sphincter started to clamp and release his finger rhythmically, trying to milk it. When he felt that the grip on his finger had diminished, he pushed a second finger into the welcoming back passage. She blushed beet root when she realized he had now two fingers there and was ramming her virgin anus with them.

Her husband patiently waited until Rohini had surrendered completely. Now she would be ready to receive his cock there. She had certainly not realized how painful it would be until she would be stretched out sufficiently to accommodate his huge cock but she would certainly not fight him then! Everything considered, he just needed to have the tip of his cock embedded by a single inch into her back passage and he would just ream it properly at his hand. He was so much stronger than she was that she would never be able to push him away! He continued until he made her cum on his tongue. When she had anointed his tongue with her love juices, he hust continued, sending her on another climb to a peak that left her deprived of any energy. Now she was totally his and he could own her just as he wanted!

- Now, it's time to stop playing around, my little wife and get to the central subject of our wedding night, don't you think so?

Rohini was totally stunned by too many orgasms. He just removed his finger from her ass hole and made her on her back. He raised her legs until her knees came in contact with her breasts. He made her knees rest on his shoulders. In the movement, her thighs automatically got spread out wide apart. His body covered hers completely and her pussy was ideally position for entry, ready to receive his cock. She had a fleeting thought that just three months before, she was in France, with her future bright open for her, free and happy with Vanessa and now she was naked in the arms of her husband, ready to be impaled by his enormous log and her husband intended to inseminate her as soon as possible, maybe in just a few moments!

Her husband pressed on her offered thighs. Her knees were pressing against her breasts. Her feet were dangling in the air on his back and her pussy was perfectly aligned with his cock. He had just to bore down and he would skewer her neatly. He once again inserted one finger into her pussy but he added almost immediately another finger, then a third. He began massaging them deeper, trying to ream her as far as possible. She was so slick that in no time, his fingers plunged to the hilt. He made them turn around to prepare her twat for the impending assault. He was pulling, pushing his fingers into her tender quim, spreading her little love lips.

- Mukherjee, my husband, I'm quite ready to receive you! Take your pleasure from my body as you want but please, do it now! I cannot wait for it any more! Don't you feel how horny I am?

- Just a second, Rohini! I don't want to inflict you unnecessary pain. I have a tube of cold cream here. I am going to cover my cock with it and push the rest in your pussy as a lubricant. I hope it will help and you will have pleasure, too from our first congress even though my cock is so huge! I am no sadistic barbarian, taking great pleasure in hurting my wife! I intend to transform your life in an ocean of pleasure, to make you enjoy receiving me, trying your best to please me and push me to fuck you again and again!

He coated his cock with a thick layer of cream and just inched forward. Entry was so easy that the first two inches went in before Rohini realized it! He stopped for a minute, allowing her some time to get used to the dilatation of her tight hole. When she bounced under him, trying to pull him deeper in with her ankles crossed behind his back, he waited another minute before yielding to her silent plea. He again pushed and prodded, jabbing his cock deeper into her tender pussy. He started to really spread her pussy open. She groaned when he gained two more inches in a tremendous surge. He pulled back by an inch, giving her instant relief. She thought he wanted to pull out and she grabbed his shoulders to pull him back on her. He seized the opportunity and thrust mightily forward. She shrieked and wailed as two more inches found their place in her pussy!

There were still more than four inches of his mighty cock that waited to enter her pussy. She was determined to accommodate him completely, just as any loving wife should do! He started to ponder her pussy mercilessly, gaining line after line with each thrust! God! Would she be ripped open before he had pushed his whole cock into her? An exquisite pain informed her that the head of his massive poker had bumped against her cervix. She had never felt anything like that but she somehow knew he had just bottomed out! She groaned in despair when she realized he had about one inch and a half still not buried into her pussy.

Her disappointment was so obvious that her husband tried to comfort her.

- Don't be sad, darling! I haven't finished, yet!

He pulled completely out of her twat, emptied a second tube of cream in her pussy and without any delay plunged back into her pussy, accompanied by a revealing wet slurp that made her blush horribly. He grabbed her hips and drew her to him in another mighty surge! He banged once more against her cervix but this time, she felt something yield, somewhere deep in her pussy! To her complete surprise, she felt the last inch of his cock disappear into her but he thrust forward until their pubic hair came in contact. Now she could relax completely : their coupling was total and she was filled to capacity, just as she has wanted!

Mukherjee nuzzled her neck with his nose, whispering to her ear :

- Now that you are totally mine, your tight little cunt is totally open to me. Brace yourself to receive a huge load of my baby making sperm. I don't know whether you are in a fertile period and, frankly, I don't care. I intend to coat your eggs with my very fertile sperm every day until I am sure you are heavy with child!

- I don't want anything less, darling. I will do my marital duty! I would like you to put in a dozen babies into my womb, now! Please cum in my belly, now! I am ready for it. Drown my eggs with your potent seed and make me pregnant tonight. I shall be proud to carry and deliver your babies!

Rohini grabbed her husband's wide shoulders and pulled him against her breasts. The friction in her pussy was so continuous that she felt just as if her pussy had been abraded raw but she cooed into ramming his cock even harder and deposit a huge load of cum in her womb! Sge was totally conquered, really in love with her husband!

Mukherjee turned around, forcing his wife to straddle him. He placed his hands under her buttocks and, apparently effortlessly, lifted her up until only the head of his cock remained in her pussy. They could listen to an obscene pistoning gurgle in her belly! He transfereed his hands on her hips and pulled her down with all his strength. Her cervix had stayed gaping open and he skewered her properly back. She gave a high squeal of protest when his cock reached home once more. Rohini grunted and groaned, as it slowly drilled into her pussy. He pulled her even deeper on his cock. He opened an avid mouth, showing off his own pleasure. He changed suddenly his gait and made her dance on his cock. Her breasts started to bounce gaily in front of him. He cupped her breasts in his hands and used them to lift her body up and pull it down. He began to roll her nipples between his fingers. The stimulation made her cum several times!

Rohini's husband roughly squeezed and kneaded her breasts as she continued cumming helplessly. She was screaming continuously again in total bliss! She threw back her head and roared like a lioness. It was so surreal : she had ten inches of cock in her pussy and she couldn't encircle his cock in her hand and she didn't feel hurt at all! She couldn't see it actually but her pussy lips mist be certainly uncannily stretched out and she just enjoyed it!

Mukherjee kept his cock still for a moment, deep into her belly, waiting for his wife to relax completely.

- Ara you ready for the final fireworks, darling?

- What do you mean, dear?

- I would like to fuck you, just as I like, roughly and violently!

Rohini replied in a subdued voice :

- I am ready to give you all the pleasure I can, all the pleasure that you may want! I'm your obedient fuck toy! Take my body, just as you wish!

- You won't expect any mercy!

- I don't ask for any! Fuck me as hard as you want, in whatever way you wish! And if I scream for mercy, cover my pleas by fucking me even harder!

Rohini's husband had stayed perfectly still. The newly weds were facing each other, their crotches in close contact, their pubic hair pressed against one another. You could never have slipped a sheet of paper between them. They felt, they considered themselves to be now a real couple, they were fused into a single organism. Suddenly Rohini wiggled her hips, probably in order to accommodate her husband's cock better. Suddenly, Mukherjee burst into action! He thrust his cock deep in and out of her pussy. It was rubbing fiercely against her very sensitive clit! With the exquisite pleasure that he gave her, she could just emit a guttural groan that came from deep in her belly. She plunged her nails in his back and drew them down. Immediately, blood covered her fingers. Mukherjee seemed not to care but his moves got even more frenetic!

Mukherjee was banging her as fast as he could and she was answering, thrust for thrust and their speed rapidly increased. They were breathing rapidly and sweating profusely but they just didn't care. Their eyes were closed and their mouths gaping open. They were completely focused on the pleasure coming from their furious coupling! Was he riding her or was she riding him, no one could be sure. It would have been almost impossible to separate them! They were one in pleasure and that was what mattered for them!

Rohini was in heaven, the blood was boiling in her veins, her heart seemed to try to burst out of her ribs. Her orgasm was building up. Its proximity rekindled the frenzy of her husband's thrusts. At a moment, he stopped ramming it in and out of her pussy but he pushed it in as deep as he could and started rotating his cock into her pussy. She relinquished any control she could keep on her own body and a terrific orgasm erupted from deep in her womb. She screamed :

- Aaaaaah ...!! My love!!!! I ... I ...! Aaaaaarrrgggghhhhh ... I am cumming ...! Don't stop or I kill you....!!!! Aaaaaggghhhh ....!!!!

Mukherjee kept thrusting into her while she cummed violently. Each thrust pushed her to new heights. Rohini encircled his neck with her arms and glued her lips on his. Their fierce kiss continued for a long time until they were forced to part, completely out of breath. Their parting was very short as they embraced one another with the same voracity just a few seconds later! They stayed together until her orgasm started to subside. She remarked in a plaintive voice.

- That was gigantic but, you didn't cum in my belly, darling!

- Don't worry, luv! I just let you enjoy it as completely as you could! Now, I will take my pleasure!

Rohini was still quivering and shaking from the aftermaths of her memorable climax. Mukherjee gently caressed her hair. He slammed his cock again into her belly, fully attentive to his own pleasure, now that Rohini had cummed. He had never been attracted by cumming at the same time as his partner : better let her climax on her own first and then take a selfish pleasure had always been his motto! Rohini had to admit that she was now calmer, ready to concentrate on the pleasure of her husband. It seemed to her a fair compensation for the pleasure he had given her a few minutes before!

Rohini shrieked repeatedly as her husband made her dance on his cock. With the unlikely length of his manhood, he had to lift her in the air by about nine inches before slamming her down with all his strength. Each time it slid swiftly along her now completely distended sheath, then collided with her gaping open cervix and finally banging against the wall of her cervix while his crotch entered in contact with the same brutality with her clit. It was somewhat painful but at the same time immensely pleasurable. Rohini had heard male chauvinists speaking of the pleasure for a woman of being raped with extreme brutality. She hated force and even the idea of being raped but in the present case, she had no say in what her husband did to her, he had never asked her whether she agreed to be so grossly mishandled and that could be named a rape, a marital rape but a rape, nevertheless! Just, she would never exchange her place with anybody in the world, even with that Princess Kira who was on the cover of the magazine, Indian jet set, she had read in the morning...

Mukherjee was sweating profusely and gasping from his exertions. He was pounding his cock into her pussy like a machine gun or better a jackhammer. She would never have expected that a man that old had kept such stamina. He could have ridiculed a twenty years old stud! Rohini perfectly knew that he was about to spew his baby making seed directly onto her waiting eggs and she couldn't wait for that moment. She just wished that he would not try to hold back much longer. He seemed to have total control on his erection and his cumming. He certainly could have fucked her much longer and his laudable restraint was a testimony of the extreme care he kept for her! He had stretched her pussy out to impossible girth, just like a virgin bride should be treated by her husband when he is as well endowed as a bull!

One of her friends at the engineer school in France had given her breasts the derogatory name of airbags and that was their main use for the time being. Her breasts were being flung about by the violence of her husband's moves. She had always been so proud of their marble like countenance. Even when she ran, they never wiggled but when they were squeezed between their chests, they flattened into cylinders before regaining their normal shape at the moment Mukherjee pushed her up again! Rohini suddenly noticed a new urgency in her husband's moves. She felt in her womb, the head of his cock swelling even more. He froze deep in her belly. The moment was supreme! She closed her eyes in bliss. He opened his mouth wide, groaning like an animal in rut. Suddenly, he couldn't withstand it any longer...

His cock started to buck wildly, just as if it had a life of its own. His cum was spurted in thick wads against the walls of her womb. It was something entirely new for Rohini. The wild bursts of his cock covered her most secret walls with a thick coating. She could feel a torrent of his hot seed filling her womb. If her eggs were ready to be impregnated, there would be no chance for them to escape their fate! Her excitation was so wild that she had a second climax just when she felt the first spurts of his sperm against her womb. She would remember fondly the moment of her defloration all her life. Nothing could ever equal it! They held each other closely, lips locked against one another and tongues entwined in a passionate kiss, each simply overcome by the force of their feelings, of their mutual lust and love. When he had emptied his balls into her belly, he collapsed on top of her.

Rohini cradled her husband in her arms and cooed her into sleep, his cock still deeply embedded into her pussy. She welcomed the weight of her husband on her bosom. It felt so cozy to have his wide chest covering her frail body like a protective comforter that he could have stayed there for hours without eliciting any protest. The wild student who had tried to convince her father not to force her into this unwanted marriage had disappeared to be replaced by a happy wife, waiting patiently for her husband to regain his strength. If she was lucky, he may be virile enough to take her again once or twice that very night. Only after that, she would let him get asleep on her. She would never have expected to become so addicted to sex on her wedding night!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12