Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
873 Followers

Rohini had been afraid that Mukherjee would have had problems pulling out of her pussy : she was so deeply impaled on his cock and its head had gotten through her cervix almost completely but her fears were pointless. Her husband had completely emptied his balls into her and his cock had shrunk to more normal dimensions! In fact, it had already slipped out of her womb before he had tried to withdraw from her... She tried to help him by prying her thighs wide apart. The head of his cock plopped out of her clenched pussy. A gush of a mixture of their juices and secretions came out of her pussy to drip down along her buttocks to be absorbed by the sweat drenched sheets under her. They quietly lay in each other's arms for awhile. She lovingly hugged him and allowed him to rest on top of her. She gently rubbed his back and his hair, her heart bulging with affection for her amazing husband.

After lying on her for about one hour, he stirred and grabbed her breasts in his hands. Then he took her waist, trying to encircle it completely. Rohini was certainly not tall and she was quite lithe like most young Indian girls! Being veggie had some advantages!

Her continuous caresses had finally the result she was looking for : her husband let his hands explore her body once more. She moaned from pleasure : she would never get sated by his caresses! Mukherjee whispered to her a few soothing words, something she had never heard any man tell to his lover, except in some movies...

- I would like to offer you a poem, a poem of love that I've recently discovered on Internet...

- Hmmmhh : I would really like it! It makes me feel like a princess of ancient times to whom a prince offered verses...

- That is just how I would like you to feel! Let's start :

I can't breathe

My heart is beating faster

I grab your hand as another spasm racks my body

You kiss me then and move over me

I feel your need for me a second before your inside me

I scream then...

- God! I never expected such verses... It's so... erotic!

- Why not? Aren't you my wife, now, Rohini?

- Yes, I am, my love! Then I don't want you just to read poetry to me! Now you may make it real! While you offer me these erotic verses, just do it for real! Reality is always better than talk!

- If you want, darling! I'll start back at the beginning...

I can't breathe

My heart is beating faster

I grab your hand as another spasm racks my body

You kiss me then and move over me

I feel your need for me a second before your inside me

I scream then

You lean down and moan in my ear telling me you want me

I nod not wanting it to stop

My legs find their way around your waist meeting your thrusts

Your hands hold me close to you

Our breathing is in sync

Your lips find mine, crushing them till I open my mouth for you

Our tongues tangle as our bodies find a rhythm

We gasp for breath, my nails running down your back

You roll us so I'm on top

My back arches thrusting my hips down to grind against yours

I moan loudly as you reach up and caress my breast

The pressure rises within me, building up

I can feel you too are close

Leaning down I kiss you again

Our tongues stroke each other as we fight to make this last longer

I come first, my body shaking from the intensity of the orgasm

As mine subsides, I feel you explode inside me

I rest my head against your chest when you finish

You wrap your arms around me and kiss my forehead

Sighing one last time, we both fall into a deep, happy slumber.

Mukherjee had made a marvelous job at making this poem real : His cock had grown impressively erect just by watching and lightly caressing Rohini. She had accompanied the beginning of the poem with a hoarse scream that had galvanized him. She had wrapped her legs around his waist to draw him into her. They had exchanged the wildest kisses before he had made her straddle him. She had fucked him wildly : it was her turn to dominate him, at least a little. They had cummed together, almost at the same moment. Rohini's only regret had been that a man's climax was always so much shorter than a woman's : it is so unfair! They had followed the poem, up to taking a nap, tightly embraced.

When Rohini recovered her senses, her first words were to ask for the name of the author!

- She has just signed with her pseudo : Black_rose3367...

- Then if you find another poem from her, feel free to read it to me whenever you want and as often as you wish, luv!

Rohini could never have dreamed of a more pleasant interlude. Mukherjee may be much older than she was, she felt enthused by his care, his constant attention, his stamina and his poetic mind. She would never have expected to find such delicacy in her husband, mixed with such a wanton ruthlessness. He was the ideal lover for her, alternating sweet love and brutal lust bouts! She had still problems adapting to his sudden changes of subject. He had been talking of poetry and without any transition, he switched to a much more trivial subject. She was flabbergasted when he told her :

- Rohini, you have a marvelously hairy pussy! I really appreciated caressing it...

- Thank you, my love! I will keep it nicely trimmed for your pleasure!

- Ahemmh! In fact, I had another idea : I LIKE your pussy as it is : furry with very thick hair but I would LOVE it completely shaven, just as if you were underage! In fact, I would like you to eliminate definitively and permanently all your body hair : armpit, pussy and even the little down on your legs and arms and even the scarce hair around your ass hole!

He spread her thighs apart and ran a finger on her pubic hair, playing with the curls. She was feeling so humiliated but she would do anything to please her husband.

- I am your obedient slave, luv! I'll shave my body, just to please you!

- Sorry but I don't think it would be wise, Rohini : your skin is so delicate! I wouldn't like you to cut it with an awful razor.

- Then what am I to do?

- A girl will come soon and shave you completely. I want you to abide to her just as if it was me who performed this task!

- Then I will put my clothes back on!

- Why? You'll have to strip down naked so that she can operate!

- Yes but I cannot be presented to an unknown girl totally naked!

- But I'm pretty sure that you know this girl?

- I don't know anyone in Delhi!

- We will see! Shall I call her to come in?

- You are my lord and Master, my dear husband...

Mukherjee phoned to someone in the house and told his wife that the girl in charge would arrive in ten minutes! When the girl arrived, she turned toward the door to close it, taking all her time to do it. Rohini couldn't see her face. The girl was wearing a nurse blouse. Rohini just remarked the girl was about her age. Her outfit was ostensibly occidental with a skirt to her knees and spike heels that seemed totally inappropriate for a nurse. She kept her head bowed down until she arrived next to Rohini. She told the young bride to lie on the massage table so that she could start shaving her. Rohini knew the voice but she couldn't attribute it to someone she knew in India. At that time only, the mysterious girl lifted her head up. Rohini gasped in surprise : Mukherjee had been right, she knew that girl : it was Vanessa, her French friend! What did she do there, in India?

Vanessa smiled at the surprise of her friend. Mukherjee had sat down in an armchair leaving the two girls to the joy of their unexpected encounter!

- Vanessa! It's impossible! What are you doing here?

- You left so fast that I couldn't announce you that I would travel to India, too!

- But what are you doing here?

- It just happens that your husband is my father!

- But you're French!

- Yes, I have both nationalities as my mother was French before her marriage with your Indian husband! I lived in France for twenty years but now my mother is dead as you know. I didn't really know my father but when he proposed me to come back home and become soon the CEO of his industrial empire, I accepted his proposal! I had been opposed to his remarriage in fidelity to my mother, but when he told me it was you who had caught his eye, I changed my position. We are a family, now and is there a closer link between close friends? I just regret that I don't have a brother : you could have married him and we would have been sisters in law but now you are my stepmother!

- Does it change anything between us?

- Yes! As my husband's wife, you will have to attend parties and act as a married woman at any time and you don't know anything about the Indian etiquette! I may be French but my mother was an anthropologist specialized on Oriental civilizations and especially India which ws the subject of her doctorate. She has taught me all the intricacies of Indian tradition! I will be able to teach you in my turn anything you need to know such as how to wear a saree, how to prepare Indian food or how to behave in temples and explain you the meaning of all these traditions!

- Just tell me why you put on this blouse ; you don't really intend to shave my legs and my mound, would you, Vanessa?

- - I volunteered to do it, Rohini. I've shaven my legs but never my pussy, it's an occasion to test my skills... I would maintain your pussy as bald as the buttocks of your future babies, and, if the end result is reasonably good, I may decide to have my pussy shaved, too! I that case, I would certainly ask you to provide me with such an intimate service!

- Vanessa made a great fuss, shaving her friend's pussy. She managed not to cut the tender skin. The razor made Rohini on fire. When Vanessa had finished, she bent down and deposited a lingering kiss on her friend's love lips. Rohini bucked helplessly but didn't try to push Vanessa away. She was still far from being considered safely tamed but it was a good start!

To be continued in chap 3 (Vanessa and Rohini share more than happy memories)?

dan57
dan57
873 Followers
12