Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Rohini roared when she reached orgasm in her turn. She had a series of big ones that left her completely deprived of strength. Tyrone stayed still on top of Rohini a few minutes until they began kissing again. He could feel the huge spasms in the young woman's pussy slowly ebbing away. To her surprise, Tyrone's cock stayed stupendously hard and long. He resumed his back and fro moves in her pussy. The room was rapidly filed with wet and squishy sounds coming from Rohini's pussy. He was clearly pushing his own seed deeper in her womb and getting ready to shoot another load of his hot seed into Rohini's belly. The two lovers were lost to the world, just concerned by one another. Mukherjee and Sunita could have been on another planet! Sunita turned toward the man impaled in her pussy.

- The show is over for some time, dear! While they try to gather strength for another round, would you be kind enough to fuck me, at last. This harlot and her boyfriend have made me real horny, too! I want you to fuck me hard and fast!

One hour later, Sunita ordered Tyrone to leave his hands and cock away from Rohini. She immediately straddled the black man while Mukherjee told Rohini to suck his cock. The two dominants continued to chat quite amiably

- Mukherjee, I noticed your excitation when Tyrone spoke of planting a baby in your wife's belly!

- I confess that the idea was a real turn on for me!

- Would you really be ready for your wife to be knocked up by a black man like Tyrone?

- Absolutely!

- And would you keep the baby?

- Why not? I would be proud for my wife of having been able to accommodate such a horse like stallion!

- And you, Rohini, you are clearly a submissive. Thus I won't ask you if you agree with the idea. We don't need your agreement but I would just know whether you would like to be bred by Tyrone?

- If my husband wants it, I'm ready for it!

- Leena told me you are expecting your first baby. The second will probably Kyrhan's but, let's make a deal, Mukherjee, I will wait for Rohini in about two years. She'll remain here locked into a room and fucked by Tyrone only as often as he can until her pregnancy test registers positive. Then, I'll offer a party where she will service anyone in the house, about eight men and six women. Then, only, she'll be allowed to return to you! Is it a deal, Mukherjee?

- Your wishes are my orders, Lady Sunita! Or shall I call you Mistress?

- Leave such terms to submissives like your Rohini, my dear Mukherjee, but you had a very good idea : Rohini, I want you to address more formally your husband from now on as "Master" and me as "Mistress Sunita". Of course, Leena will be for you 'Mistress Leena" and Naina will be "Mistress Naina". In our presence, you'll stay standing up until you'll be told to sit down! You'll just call your husband "Mukherjee" in front of strangers! And if you don't behave, you'll be whipped or belted naked by some servant! He will be allowed to fuck you on the spot just to make you realize how inferior you are!

- I'll abide, Mistress Sunita!

- Then the light is perfect for what I want! Gentlemen, I require your help now! Here is the script : four very handsome gentlemen in the English country catch a pretty farm girl. They strip her naked and fuck her together. John will have the pleasure of ramming her pussy while our new friend Mukherjee will bugger her. Abe will test her abilities as a cock sucker and she will take care of Tyrone by pressing her boobs around his beautiful cock. I'm just afraid that she had pumped him dry so perfectly that she will have to press very hard and her tits will end up very sore! Pity the poor girl who will be punished through where she has sinned!

John quietly sat down on a padded chair and forced the reluctant Rohini to straddle him. Tyrone had dumped so much sperm into her pussy that he was able to enter her directly without any difficulty. Mukherjee scooped up the rivulets of cum that cascaded from his wife's pussy and he added a good quantity of cold cream. Rohini's ass was still stretched out after it had been used so many times during the previous days by peter, tim and Dan! Mukherjee was highly grateful toward Sunita to have chosen him for that delectable task! He rammed Rohini like a pirate, wringing a loud scream of pain from her mouth! Abe was like Tyrone massively built but he was incredibly swift.

Rohini had not the time to close her mouth after her scream when her jaws were suddenly pushed apart by a massive intruder. She tried to spit him out but it was already too late : abe was already deep in her gullet, past her tonsils. He had two fingers brutally pressed into her cheeks, preventing her from trying to bite him! Then Sunita ordered Tyrone to do his part of the script, if he still wanted to breed that fine piece of meat in two years! Otherwise, the apelike Abe would replace him! Rohini was dizzy with fear : Abe was as ugly and brutal as Tyrone was handsome ang gentle!

Tyrone had been previously chosen to mate with Rohini and Sunita had picked Mukherjee. John had chosen, of course, the young Neelam. To her horror, the poor Norah had been forced to accept the caresses of her brother, in fact just her half brother, but it didn't reduce sufficiently the horror of the situation! Abe had no such qualms : for him, a girl is just a girl, a hole to be filled and any of her holes would suit him!!! His cock had a rancid smell as he rarely showered! Sunita knew the young woman was ready to throw up! She had reminded Rohini of her duties and the punishment for improper behavior by making her kiss the horse whip that would be applied with no leniency on her buttocks at the smallest peccadillo! Rohini had obediently opened her mouth for him...

The picture really pleased Sunita. It would be hard for Mukherjee to surpass her : Rohini was impaled on the four cocks, pressing her tits around Tyrone's cock. Sunita had chosen the moment when Tyrone had covered her tits with wads of sticky cum, some of them landing on her nose and even obliterating an eye... Abe in his usual manners had rubbed his cock in Rohini's hair before returning to other activities. She felt soiled, abused but her husband seemed to have enjoyed the scene. That was what was really important to her eyes!

Rohini was left alone for the night. She had been well used and would be again on the next day. Sunita and Neelam would be ready to take care of the residual strength of all the males present! On the next morning, Neelam woke up Rohini early to prepare breakfast for her husband, Sunita and Neelam. She would serve them naked while they were beautifully dressed.

Rohini had to blow the three men and swallow their cum. Then they alternately fucked her in the arse before she had to suck Sunita and Neelam. She was asked afterward to fuck the guys thoroughly out the house : by the pool, in the pool, in the jaccuzzi, on the kitchen counter, on the dining table, on the terrace with all the staff watching and even on the lane in the front of the house where passersby could see her. They took Viagra pills and they took her on the balcony, in the entrance, in the hall, in all the bedrooms, in the stairs and even in the toilets! To her horror, Rohini realized that she was happy when one of the men came to fetch her, sure he had found another place where he could fuck her!

Rohini felt awfully disturbed realizing that she was slowly transforming into a willing fuck toy for her husband and his friends... and the men and women she was offered, just for the fun! Sunita was a typical member of them all : friendly, gentle, caring but awfully strict. Whenever she had decided anything, Rohini was to submit to "Mistress Sunita's" will with no chance to escape her fate!

In the afternoon, Sunita, thus, decided to show Rohini the athletic club in which she had recently taken a controlling share. The club was closed on Fridays as most women in the vicinity would flock there during the week end but Sunita had a key! It was three miles from the house but Sunita declined to take a car.

- No way, lazy bones! If you want to stay trim and slim for your husband's eyes, you should start exercising, running three miles to there and back will just help to keep you fit! The real exercise will be there. Neelam will come along and show you the different amenities.

The proposal seemed quite genuine. Sunita gave Rohini a neon red short, a sport bra, cotton knickers, white socks, a red tee shirt of the Miami watersports association and a pair of red sneakers. Just Rohini and Neelam chose a brisk pace and Rohini had to follow their gait. Her tee shirt was just a bit too tight and body hugging while the bra was too loose. When she started to run, her boobs started to wobble wildly from side to side. The friction soon made her nipples point aggressively through her T shirt. A few joggers they met on the way whistled gaily when she passed them. Rohini couldn't decide whether she was proud of their appreciative comments or scandalized by their lewd cheers!

Sunita and Neelam seemed to run without effort but Rohini was sweating profusely. Sunita was right : she needed to exercise more regularly! When they approached the premises, Rohini discovered a high fence that completely blocked the view from outside. The club was completely secluded from view! Sunita opened the door and let them in... Rohini stopped on her track when she discovered the lush amenities of the clubhouse : spa, marble on the floor and on the walls but the most surprising was a dance floor with mirrors on the ceiling and on the circular walls. The mirrors were interspersed with TV screens that weren't operating for the moment. Rohini wondered about what they were used for.

The strange part was that the floor was made in a thick slab of glass under which Rohini could see metallic beams. What was the interest of this unusual floor? The dance floor came into life as soon as Rohini put a foot on it. She jumped back and collided against Sunita.

- Don't worry, Pet! There's no danger here. Just the system detects any one on the dance floor and modulates the sound and the change of lights with the number of dancers and the speed of their evolutions : if you dance on a slow or a very rapid rhythm, you'll have totally different results! Do you want to try?

- By all means, Sunita!

- Then you should change to a more befitting outfit... I have one just for you : a very short dress, very low cut and quite body hugging but we are just three girls : you could dance completely nude!

Rohini changed swiftly into the red dress. Sunita took off her jogging suit but let it drop into the refuse bin. Rohini would have to keep the dance outfit! She hadn't realized it was so low cut and so close fitting! It was really like a second skin and her knickers and bra were making marks on her clothes. Rohini finally accepted the inevitable conclusion and took off her undies before stepping on the dance floor.

This time she wasn't afraid when the lights were switched on. The TV screens also flickered into life. The music inundated the dance floor coming from hidden loud speakers. Rohini followed with pleasure the beat of the music. A fuzzy human shape appeared on the TV screens. Rohini discovered her own figure taken from a different angle on each screen. She loved to be able to see herself in so many replicas! At a moment, she made a complete tour on herself and it seemed to trigger something : suddenly the screens toppled over and the view came from the ground. The screens now showed still Rohini but just the top of her legs and the area of her crotch and buttocks under her short dress...

Rohini shrieked in surprise and tried to escape the camera that seemed riveted to her intimate parts but the camera followed her without hesitation!

- No use to try to escape : there are infrared sensors that follow you wherever you go and the exit is now barred!

It was true : she had no way out now but Sunita had put on a similar dress, but a black one. Some of the cameras had now switched on her and Rohini was no more alone exposing shamelessly her pussy to the camera objective! She resumed dancing, now totally at ease but nor for a long time as Sunita told her as they were dancing closeby.

- I've taken the liberty of retransmitting the video on the TV screens in my house. At this moment, Mukherjee, John, Tyrone and Abe have certainly watched this new program! I'm quite sure they are already in a car speeding toward the club. I've told Neelam to change into the same dress as you but in white. She will open the door for them. They will certainly be mad with lust and I hope they will show no mercy on us, poor defenseless girls!

Sunita grinned lasciviously to emphasize her practical joke : she just wanted the four men to fuck them stupid!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12