Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunita was moving her head from side to side and moaned plaintively as she started to really enjoy the violent fucking the two men were offering her. John, who was fucking her pussy, grabbed her ass cheeks and yanked them open to pump into her to his leisure. Mukherjee was buggering her. He grabbed her tits from behind, using them as handles. He was mauling her breasts, pinching her nipples hard. Sunita kept moaning with pleasure when Mukherjee announced he was about to cum. Sunita was delirious with lust as she was actively sandwiched between the two men.

Mukherjee's seed erupted in her bowels. He reluctantly pulled out and shot the last spurts of his load all over Sunita's back. Spunk flowed onto her ass. Mukherjee massaged the thick cream into her skin. He especially loved the shiny sheen of his cum on her buttocks and thighs. When his balls gad been utterly drained, he pulled out and walked around to her face and wiped his limp cock on her luscious lips. Mukherjee changed suddenly his intentions and shoved the fingers he had used to lube Sunita's ass up into her mouth. She didn't try to turn her head away and she dutifully licked his fingers clean with her tongue. - Be a good slut, pussy! Suck also my cock like a good whore!

Sunita felt disgusted and humiliated to be called a slut and a whore but her excitation just climbed to another peak. She loved giving head to John when they were alone at their offices and during their couplings at home. She also offered her mouth to Kyrhan or her occasional lovers but it was the first time she was ordered to do it in such a commanding voice. She instinctively bucked but it was so arousing to be ordered to do something she would have done on her own!

-Use that sweet mouth of yours to clean my cock fresh out of your ass, slut!

Mukherjee grabbed her hair in his hands and forced his cock into her mouth without any gentleness. Sunita couldn't believe she was obeying to such a bullying but she used her tongue with great care to lick the cock that had just been in her arse. Mukherjee seemed to have some stamina left as he grew hard once more. Sunita redoubled her efforts. She was now doing all the fucking. Mukherjee looked down and saw the soft wet lips of John's wife clamped around his cock. She caressed his balls in her hands as he fucked mercilessly her mouth while he stroked her luscious long hair. Finally, after the delicious treatment Sunita was giving him, Mukherjee came into her mouth.

When Sunita had finished sucking and cleaning her lover's cock, she got up and staggered wearily into the bathroom. Mukherjee watched with an appreciative eye as her free breasts were jiggling joyfully with every step. Mukherjee followed her into the bathroom, he lathered her body. He winked lewdly at her

- Do you like it warm or cold?

Sunita smiled back to him. Her red lipstick was smudged around her mouth but she had kept her naughtiness. She turned around, grabbed hold of Mukherjee's cock, now completely soft, in her hand and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. Sunita took a gym mat and spread it on the floor. She cuddled in Mukherjee's arms with a last glance toward Rohini and John. Rohini had fallen asleep on the massage table and John had fallen into a heap in a corner of the room and he was snoring quite aloud.

-Pshaw! The young guys have no stamina remaining. Pretty girls like you would have better take more seasoned lovers. We may be less good looking but we are so much better to make you cum! Interested by a last romp with me?

-Don't brag, Mukherjee! I'm exhausted and I need some rest but when I wake up, I may take you at your word and have you fuck me silly!

Early on the next morning, Sunita woke up and her gentle stirring awoke Mukherjee. After a short hesitation, they left the car and the keys to their friends and walked to Sunita's house in the fresh morning. Sunita had put on her scandalously short dress but there were no one to watch her at that hour. The pedestrian walk passed above a motorway and there were high stairs... Mukherjee started climbing but suddenly, he decided to let her go first. She knew exactly that it was no courtesy, because as she climbed up the stairs, she lifted her skirt another two inches or so. The hem of her dress was not fully covering her naked pussy.

Mukherjee just stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched her from underneath. The cheeks of her ass were dancing in rhythm to her pace, and more and more of her ass was getting exposed as she climbed. She beckoned to him, sweeping her lips with her tongue in a quite wanton fashion, perfectly aware of why he acted that strangely!.

The footbridge above the motorway was made with heavy beams and they gave a good view on the cars speeding by and probably the other way around. Mukherjee had an idea. He hurried to catch her in the middle of the bridge. He grabbed her by her hips and pulled her to him. She shrieked but she wasn't strong enough to break free. He hissed to her :

- Put your hands on the steel beam above your head!

Sunita obeyed meekly and put both hands on the wall. He was surprised she hadn't really tried to fight him. He bent down and lifted her dress. She was naked under it and he immediately started kissing her butt. She was cooperating so completely that he shoved his tongue into her asshole. She squirmed and moved her ass back and forth to receive him. She groaned but didn't try to elude his caresses.

Cars passed by without any reaction but it became quite different when Mukherjee unzipped her dress and peeled it from her body. She appeared naked to the view of the drivers. She began to squirm when several truckers honked their horns at her in noisy homage! Mukherjee must have anticipated it as he produced several pieces of rope he had collected in the clubhouse. He tied her arms and feet to the metal beams, forcing her to part her legs as far as she could get. When she was spread eagled on the bridge he seemed satisfied. She had cooperated even if it was rather reluctantly.

While Mukherjee was tying Sunita up, he had closely examined her body. It was completely different from what he had seen in her house or on the dance floor! She had lovely, shapely and rather heavy tits, with darker nipples that stood out in the cold. The contrast was sufficient for all the drivers to know that the girl offered to their view was stark naked! Her waist was slender. Her pussy was perfectly shaven. He bent down to get a quick sniff at her pussy. She smelled really like a female in heat. His cock sprang immediately at attention!

Mukherjee opened his fly calmly and freed his cock. He loved the public exposure he made of Sunita and the fact that she was totally naked while he was almost fully dressed! He had carefully arranged her bonds and in her position, he could just reach her pussy or her ass hole with his cock. He shoved his cock, already rock hard, into her pussy. She received it with delight and started moaning as soon as he had entered her. He had slipped right into her pussy without having to guide his cock. She was dripping wet and completely loose. He started banging her hard as if he had a revenge to take on her! She repeated like reciting a mantra :

-Yes, fuck me... Yes, fuck me, master...

Sunita kept her eyes tight close. Mukherjee stopped and pulled out of her. She glowered and glared at him, but, he calmly looked at her and grinned. He grabbed her legs under her knees and shifted her a little bit, forcing her belly forward and her buttocks toward him. The pose wasn't really comfortable but the tip of his cock was ideally positioned at the entrance of her asshole. As soon as he started pushing against her rosette, Sunita's face was transformed by a big smile. She forgot she was exposed to the view on a footbridge over a motorway. Mukherjee had made her into a practicing exhibitionist!

Sunita was totally unable to move a finger or have any active role in their coupling. Mukherjee pushed hard and got the whole length into her asshole in a few seconds. She moaned in pain from the brutal intrusion but she did not resist to his shafting. She needed a few seconds to adjust to her partner's girth as he was quite excited by the idea of fucking her in plain view of the truckers passing by!

A police car passed on the motorway. It was becoming dangerous to stay there! Mukherjee hastily cut the ropes tying Sunita to the steel beams, recovering every bit of possible evidence for the police. Sunita took her dress under her arm and scampered away. When they closed the gate of her home behind them, they were laughing. The exercise and the fear had ignited a fire in their loins. They didn't want to wait any longer for their mutual release.

Mukherjee shoved his cock in Sunita's mouth. She accepted it readily. She was as horny as him! Maybe the police was patrolling the streets, searching for a couple of streakers. They were lying on the floor, out of breath. Mukherjee straddled her chest. Her mouth was really skilled. Her tongue swirled around his cock while her head bobbed up and down as she was sucking his shaft. She was really deft at it and she pressed her lips around his cock with just the ideal pressure. Mukherjee wouldn't have moved away for a million dollars! She grazed his cock with her teeth to add to his excitation...

The cock inside her tight mouth was growing large and thick and Sunita had trouble swallowing it whole. She kept trying to move up and down the long length even when it choked her. She continued to suck his thick cock and swirl her tongue around his meat. Mukherjee was moaning into the room and arching his hips into her mouth. He suddenly erupted and his thick cream coated her throat and then covered her face, shoulders and naked breasts. She was on her knees at his feet, dripping with hot cum in a quite submissive pose in her own garden and she was enjoying it. She slurped and she swallowed several times with liquid noises while Mukherjee was coming mightily in her mouth.

As soon as Mukherjee and his wife Rohini would have left, Sunita decided with a shiver of delicious anticipation that she would flash her body again to strangers in some public places with John accompanying her. It was so arousing to do it and then try to escape cops and sex crazy strangers! In the eventuality she would be caught, John would be there to force her pursuers to wear condoms before fucking her! But Tyrone would be perfect as a bodyguard and she wouldn't be adverse to let him have his way with her afterwards...

Sunita invited Mukherjee in her marital bedroom. He wondered whether this incredible woman had another erotic novelty to offer him! She was totally naked but for her heavy gold necklace and the heavy Indian style pendants at her ears. Her pussy lips were prominent and gorged, swollen and probably a bit sore after the heavy pounding she had been given.

She got on her knees and took his cock in her greedy mouth, just like a seasoned whore. She took it completely into her mouth. She licked him as if it was some sweet candy before turning to his balls. She took each one alternatively in her mouth and made them roll lewdly with her tongue. She crawled to reach another angle behind his buttocks. He looked down at her, wondering what she was up to... She put her hands on his buttocks and parted them with all her strength. He had understood what she wanted to do and he wasn't surprised when she started licking his asshole!

He gasped. No woman had ever given him such a whorish caress before. Oh my god. He couldn't describe the incredible feeling. She was so good at it! She swirled her tongue around the rim of his anus and then pushed it up into his asshole. She got it wetter and wetter and then she plunged her forefinger in his ass. He was definitely not gay but his weary cock came instantly back to life! He got a rather good hard on! He almost came on the spot. He had never imagined he could cum with a finger shoved into his back passage!! He started to feel an urge developing in his loins. It was thrilling!

She made a ring with two fingers around his cock and started to wank him while still drilling his anus with her forefinger. It was too much for him! His cock then erupted sharply spilling his seed on the whole length of the bed and even on the wall, a few feet further. Mukherjee grinned : his sperm would make a lasting stain on the wall and Sunita would remember his cock for a long time when her eyes would fall on the revealing spot!

12