Vanessa Wants to Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused, "Well, yeah. I mean honestly it's kinda like that chick and her dildo," said Doug, "Liam made Natalie cum harder than she ever had before so it was like, if I wanted to be with her long term, I had to be cool with that."

"Wow," I said softly, again thinking about the possibility of Liam bumping into Vanessa tonight.

Then Bill spoke up again, "Hey, I know I give him a lot of shit for it, but let me remind you guys again how fucking drop dead sexy Natalie is. I'd probably take the same deal if it meant I got to fuck her silly every now and then."

"And you guys are still friends with Liam?" I asked.

"Well, yeah," said Doug.

"Of course," said Bill. "You don't understand, our entire college knows about Liam and the fucking zucchini he's smuggling in his jock. Almost every girl on campus is already comparing you to him so there's no point worrying about it.

"Plus, everyone loves him, so if you decide to get pissed about it, you're not gonna have many friends left." Then he looked over to Doug and said, "honestly, it's like Doug's girl is getting fucked by a rockstar. I'm almost jealous." He said laughing.

Just then there was a knock on my front door, followed by Liam letting himself in, "Yo what's up guys, you been having fun playing with your joysticks?" we all laughed, but somehow it was different now that everyone knew he had a huge cock and that he was actively plowing Doug's girlfriend with it.

"We've been having a blast here. What about you though, you're back pretty early," I said.

"Ah yeah dude, I was so fucking close to sealing the deal with this chick, but it just didn't happen," Liam said.

"Ouch," I said, "couldn't get anyone tonight, huh? It's definitely rough striking out." I said, trying to bruise his ego even the tiniest bit.

"Man, I wasn't trying to get just anyone," said Liam.

"Yeah, dude, that's not really how he operates," added Bill.

I laughed. "Okay, sure!" I said sarcastically.

"No, seriously," said Bill, "his standards are just different than ours." Doug nodded in agreement.

"What do you mean?" I asked, still being doubtful.

"Well, dude," Liam explained, "It's pretty easy for me to get some average party chick. It's gotten to the point that just getting some pussy isn't that exciting for me, it needs to be a real prime piece of pussy.

"There needs to be something special about the chick. I want it to be a challenge you know?"

Maybe it was because I was so buzzed, but what he said made a lot of sense to me.

"So," he continued, "I usually scope the scene for a bit before I pick the girl I wanna take home, and then it's like none of the other girls are even good enough. That's the only one I want."

"Oh, alright, I get it," I said, "It's kinda like Moby Dick. Looking for your white whale."

"Exactly!" said Liam, "my cock is massive, just like Moby Dick, so it's like all the chicks are trying to ride my white whale." Liam clearly misunderstood what I was trying to say, but he continued anyway, "and since they all want it, it's just way too easy to fuck single girls, they've got nothing holding them back from pouncing on me."

"Wait, are you saying you only screw girls who are in a relationship?" asked Lee, with a nervous chuckle. Almost as if in unison we all glanced over in Doug's direction.

"No, no, not at all," said Liam, "that's just one way to make it more challenging you know? So I mean, I guess I do mostly go for taken chicks, but I'll definitely still go for a single girl if she's an absolute stunner, you know?

"Like those knockout chicks who think they're better than everyone else? I love fucking them cause they're always just like every other slut when they slide down on the 'Ol Moby Dick,' you know what I'm saying?" he said, giving me a wink and reaching out for a fist bump.

I was wishing I never made that comment, but I reached out and gave him a fist bump anyway. A moment later we heard the front door swing open, and although we couldn't see Vanessa, there was no mistaking who it was as she said loudly, "Hey baby! The party was great, but now I need to get fucked!"

She walked into the living room and jumped as she saw all of us, then turned to me angrily. "You asshole! You said you were gonna get rid of them! ...Not that it's not nice to see you guys," she added, turning to my friends and smiling.

Vanessa was clearly a little drunk, but that was good for me cause she was a happy drunk and she simply couldn't stay angry. But that may have to do with the fact that she was also a horny drunk, and she simply couldn't stay satisfied.

"Sup Vanessa, you're looking super sexy tonight," said Bill. I couldn't believe he'd actually just called her sexy right in front of me.

She just turned to him and beamed, "Aw, thank you, Billy that's so sweet!" Then she put her arm on my shoulder and said, "I hope you boys can excuse my boyfriend for a while, he's needed in the other room."

She fake humped the air and winked. She was anything but subtle.

"Hey honey," I said to her quietly, "this match is gonna be done in like ten minutes, then they're heading out, okay?"

"Uh, no sir, that's not okay," she said loudly, "my pussy has been tingling all night, and now she needs some cock, stat."

I couldn't believe how bold Vanessa was being in front of all my friends. I chalked it up to the liquor. "Honey, my friends are here," I said, gesturing around the room.

"Oh my god, you're right!" said Vanessa, "One of them can fuck me!"

"Gorgeous, I would love to fuck you," said Liam quickly, as he stood up from his chair.

"Wait—wait—wait—what?" I said, stuttering, my mind trying to process the exchange that just took place.

"Well, sweetie," said Vanessa, "You wanna play your little video game instead of fuck me, but I absolutely need a cock right now, so you're buddy is gonna give me his! Okay?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and I couldn't believe how hard my dick was. I was at a complete loss for words as I looked around the room at my friends. They all seemed similarly shocked, yet much more excited.

Doug and I made eye contact and he gave me a slight smile and a shrug, as if to say, "it's not that bad," or, "hey, you might like it," or, "welcome to the club," but maybe I was just imagining what I would've liked him to be saying.

I tried to say something, anything, but the words caught in my throat and I just looked up at Vanessa, my mouth hanging open. "Perfect!" she said, as she grabbed Liam by the hand and led him into the bedroom, closing the door.

"Dammit," said Lee, under his breath. We all looked at him, confused, "What? I kinda wanna hear it," he said. My friends laughed at this before they looked at me and stopped.

My dick was throbbing. It got harder knowing that my friends wanted to hear my girlfriend get fucked by a big cocked stud, and I got even harder knowing that the closed door and thin walls of my apartment have absolutely no sound blocking ability.

My friends learned this soon enough as we heard Liam say, "Get on your knees, sexy."

Then we heard Vanessa say loudly, "Holy shit! You've got the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life! I can't even fit my hand around it!"

Liam laughed. "Never gets old," he said, "now, lets put those beautiful lips to work." All we could hear after that was some slurping and smacking noises, in between Liam moaning, and saying things like, "fuck yeah, suck that cock," and, "you're such a sexy slut, you work that cock so good."

At one point Tommy lowered the volume on the TV, then Bill muted it. We were losing the match horribly, because none of us were paying much attention.

I couldn't believe this was happening, and I couldn't believe I was being so complicit, but I didn't want it to stop at this point.

Then we heard Vanessa clearly gagging on Liam's dick as it hit the back of her throat, followed by her gasping for air. "How much did I get?" she asked.

"You got like halfway," said Liam, "I'm impressed."

Only halfway? I thought.

I had told all the guys earlier about how good Vanessa was at deep throating and how she could swallow my whole cock and still lick my balls. I was so embarrassed about what that said now about my size compared to Liam's.

"Fuck, I want to get your whole cock!" said Vanessa

Again Liam just laughed smugly. "Can't be done," he said.

She clearly kept trying as the slobbering and sucking sounds just continued.

"Yeah, that's it you naughty cock sucker. Get that dick wet. That pretty mouth looks so good wrapped around my cock!" said Liam, in between moans.

The wet, sucking sounds of my girlfriend giving Liam a blowjob, along with his moans, continued to fill the living room as our Halo match came to an end.

Between the five of us we hadn't gotten a single kill in the past ten minutes, but it was clear that everyone had been much more interested in what Liam and Vanessa were doing in the other room.

No one said a word as we listened to my girlfriend choking on another guy's dick, while he groaned and said things like, "Fuck yeah, suck on those balls," and, "That feels good. Keep rubbing my cock while you suck it."

I was absolutely mortified at hearing this in front my closest friends, and my dick was absolutely rigid.

"So are we trying to play another game?" Lee finally said, as he indicated towards the TV.

Just then we could hear Liam pull his cock out of Vanessa's mouth. "Alright now get on the bed and stick that ass up. I wanna see that pussy," Liam said, with a loud smack and a giggle from Vanessa.

I pictured her perfect ass jiggling from his slap as she gave a moan and said, "Yes, Sir!" in her most exaggerated and adorable sex voice.

"Nah, dude, turn it off," said Bill, snapping my attention back to what was happening in the room I was actually in.

"Yeah... I think we're done playing," mumbled Tommy. Doug nodded, and got up to turn off the TV and Xbox.

"Shit, that pussy is glistening and I haven't even touched it!" said Liam from the other room, "Is that all from sucking my cock?"

"No..." Vanessa said, playfully, "I said that I needed to get fucked the second I got here! It's been wet since... a while," her voice trailed off.

"But it did get a little wetter once my pussy realized it was about to take the biggest cock it's ever had!" Vanessa added with a giggle.

I felt pangs of shame, jealousy, and arousal coursing through me, while my dick twitched in my pants.

As Vanessa and Liam quieted down, we could only hear their soft expecting moans, and the faint sticky sounds of Vanessa's wet pussy being rubbed, and possibly licked.

I had known the whole time that my friends were listening intently, but now that the game was off I couldn't even pretend that this wasn't the only thing on all of my friend's minds. Liam and Vanessa were the main attraction. They had become our entertainment, and we, their audience.

"Ahem," I cleared my throat awkwardly. "So were you guys gonna head out or...?" I let the question hang in the air.

"Uh, yeah, we should probably peace out. Right guys?" said Tommy, who seemed embarrassed for me. The others grumbled a bit and began to stand up.

They seemed displeased, but understanding in why they weren't being asked to stay and listen to my girlfriend get fucked by an astoundingly well hung guy. I got up and followed them to the entryway.

The panting in the other room was getting heavier as my friends were getting shoes and coats on, ready to head out the door. "Wait," said Bill, "Liam's our ride, and we don't know where his camp is at all."

I couldn't believe it. They obviously wanted to stay, but they had a legitimate reason for why they had to. "...So what should we do?" asked Lee, hesitantly.

"Fuck! Stop teasing me and put that fat cock in my pussy already!" shouted Vanessa, followed by a loud, drawn out, "OOOOHH GOD YES! FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" and then, "Mmmm it's stretching my pussy so much! Oh it's so big!"

I was frozen again while I listened to my girlfriends reaction as a cock other than mine, a cock much bigger than mine, was sliding into her.

"Damn your pussy is so tight!" Liam said, followed by a series of loud spanks.

Then he said, "Almost there baby, like three more inches, you ready for another inch?"

For some reason him calling her baby bothered me more than the implication that she was still struggling to fit three inches of Liam's dick.

"Uh huh" she said, followed by a sharp intake of air, then a piercing moan.

The moan didn't exactly cease as much as it rose and fell in pitch, volume and intensity.

I was lost in the sound of it as Tommy spoke up, "Um, so should we go...?" Tommy's voice trailed off, and I followed his gaze to my hand which was currently resting on my bulging crotch.

I suddenly loosened my grip. I hadn't even noticed my hand reach for my dick.

I hesitated too long before bringing my hand down to my side, but all that did was to make my raging hard on even easier to see as it pushed hard against my zipper, and pulled my jeans taut.

I couldn't look back up to answer Tommy, "Uh, it's okay man, you guys can stay," I said, straight into my crotch.

"Nice dude, this is gonna be awesome!" said Bill. I was surprised by his enthusiasm. I looked up and Bill had his hand up, waiting for a high five, which I gave him.

"You're so lucky dude," he added, "Vanessa is so fucking hot."

It was an odd comment to make, but it still made me feel good. I flashed a brief smile. "Thanks man," I said.

Suddenly I started to feel a tiny bead of pride as I heard Vanessa's moans coming from the other room, and I pictured my gorgeous girlfriend bent over doggy-style, being impaled on a big fat cock.

"This booty is unbelievable!" we heard Liam say.

Vanessa's moan turned into a squeak, before she purred, "Mmm, naughty boy!"

"Should I take it out?" Liam Responded.

"No! It feels good, keep that thumb in there. Pull me onto your cock by my asshole!" said Vanessa with enthusiasm. I let out a groan, as did several of my friends.

With that, the moaning and creaking of the bed got louder and faster, and the slapping of skin was more pronounced.

"That's it, take that whole cock," panted Liam, "You're such a good little slut, fitting that big dick in your little pussy."

I still couldn't believe this was happening, let alone in front of my best friends.

"Wow dude, that sounds so hot," said Lee to no one in particular, although it felt directed at me.

I decided we could use a little more weed and started packing the bong. Doug had already grabbed more beers and was handing them out.

"Yeah man," said Bill, "this is better than any porno I've ever seen in my life, and I can't even see it!"

The others agreed, and I couldn't deny it either. Nothing in my memory had ever gotten me as aroused as the sounds of Vanessa being fucked, and I realized how much this was like an actual porno, and that the only thing that felt different was that I wasn't jacking off to it.

As if reading my mind, Bill asked, "Actually, you think I could jack off? It's just, Vanessa's so fucking sexy, you know?"

I looked around the room and noticed that everyone had their hands on their crotches and were looking at me expectantly. "Yeah, go for it," I said. They quickly started undoing buttons and zippers, and pulling out their dicks. Honestly, I was aching to indulge myself as well.

"FUCK, YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES!" came Vanessa from the other room.

Bill gave out a "Woo!" and Lee shouted, "Yeah give it to her!"

Liam and Vanessa laughed loudly from the other room, except Vanessa's laugh was also broken up by moans and shouts of, "Oh fuck!" and, "So good!" and "I'm Cumming!" My friends cheered from their seats, dicks in hand.

"You like having an audience you sexy slut?" said Liam, as the slapping of skin continued.

"Mmm fuck yeah," she said.

"Then give them a show, you naughty girl. Tell them how much you like this dick," Liam said.

Vanessa almost screamed it, "Fuck yes, I love your huge cock! I've never felt so full! You're fucking me so good!"

Doug was sitting next to me. He leaned over and whispered, "Hey, dude, I really hope you're cool with this. This is like my ultimate fantasy with Natalie, but I know it can be tough too."

What Doug said made me feel better, even though he was saying it with his hand rubbing his crotch. Somehow that level of restraint felt somewhat polite, as Tommy, Bill and Lee were fully stroking their dicks.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Stretch me out with that monster cock! You're like three times the size of a normal dick!" My girlfriend screamed from our bedroom.

We all knew that had to be exaggeration as she was lost in the moment, but it didn't stop us from silently comparing sizes.

Of the three of us with their dicks out, Bill had the longest dick, but also the thinnest, at what looked to be just under seven inches.

Tommy proved the stereotypes about black guys wrong, with a short and thick penis that was only about five inches long. Lee's penis seemed like the average of the two in both length and girth at about 6 inches.

Even with all of Doug's rubbing, his crotch only gave the faintest indication of a bulge.

I swallowed hard as I took in what I saw and heard. It was at least slightly comforting to see that clearly none of his friend's could compete with Liam's mammoth cock, according to Vanessa's very graphic dirty talk, as she got plowed by it.

What was less of a comfort was the fact that it was also clear that at least three of my friends had bigger dicks than me, and as much as I wanted to join them in jacking off to Liam fucking my girlfriend, I didn't want to show off the exactly 4.2 inches I had packed away in my briefs.

Just then we heard my girlfriend shout, "Holy shit I'm gonna cum again! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm go—I'm go—I'm c—c—c—mmmmmmm!"

Her words just turned to moans and groans as we heard a loud gush of water and Liam stopping his thrusting and saying, "Fuck yeah that's so sexy, you ever squirt before?"

Vanessa could only manage to change her "mmmm"s to "nnnnnnn"s as she indicated it was her first time squirting.

"Haha nice," Liam laughed, "I'm pretty close to cumming too, you want it on your face or in your pussy?"

It was easy to hear how exhausted Vanessa was as she managed to say, "face."

I breathed a sigh of relief, and my friends let out a round of whoops and cheers. Bill started chanting, "Paint her face! Paint her face!" as my other friends joined in, until even I couldn't help saying it too, as I clutched my dick through my jeans, while it leaked precum.

Quickly out chants of "Paint her face!" were met with a loud deep groaning from Liam, and a shout of "FUUUUUCK!" which seemed to go on for much longer than any of my ejaculations.

We cheered while he came, but the apartment became quiet once he was done. Vanessa simply said, "Wow," and we heard a shifting on the bed.

Suddenly the door to my bedroom was open and there stood Vanessa, completely naked, her face covered in cum.

Bill immediately busted his load all over his hand, as I let go of my dick to prevent me from doing the same in my pants.

"Aww, Billy you're so cute, was that for me?" said Vanessa, as cum dripped from her chin.

She had three very thick and distinct lines of cum that went from her lips to her forehead, over her nose and eyes, with some of it making it up into her luscious red hair.

There was also a hefty wad of cum on her left cheek that connected to her upper lip, and hung off her chin. It looked like the result of at least three guys blowing their loads on her face.

"Uh huh," nodded Bill, who was rarely one to be at a loss for words.

Vanessa sauntered over to where Bill sat, and grabbed his wrist as she brought his hand to her mouth, and licked his cum off of it.