Vanessa Wants to Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she did that, Lee lost it as well, and came all over his hand. She looked over and smiled at Lee as she headed over to him.

I was glad I had stopped touching my dick, as I was sure I would have exploded by now had I still been grabbing it. Instead all I could do not to cum was clutch my knees, while my dick throbbed in my pants.

Lee outstretched his arm, as Vanessa took hold of it and gave a repeat performance. Tommy couldn't hold out any longer, as he intentionally pumped his load into his other palm.

"Good boy!" said Vanessa as she grabbed his hand, and sucked his load out of it.

"You are so fucking sexy," said Tommy dreamily.

"Awww, and you boys are all just the cutest!" said Vanessa. "Did you like listening?" She asked.

There was a round of nods and "uh huh"s as Vanessa finally turned to me, face stilly sticky and dripping with Liam's thick cum, and a bit of his friends cum on her lips as well, "Did you like listening baby?"

I nodded. "Good! But why aren't you jacking off baby?" Vanessa asked.

My throat was dry as I tried to answer, "I—I didn't want to cum yet."

"Aww baby, I want you to cum!" She said. "I'm too sore to be fucked again, but let me jerk you sweetie."

I had been so turned on the entire time, it seemed as though I was constantly at a new peak of arousal. I was nearly at my breaking point as Vanessa walked over to my and leaned over as she slowly unzipped my pants for me.

She grabbed at the waist of my jeans and briefs as I lifted my butt and she pulled them both down to my thighs, exposing my throbbing dick, which had shiny streaks of precum from tip to balls.

Vanessa held her face close to mine as she looked into my eyes and said, "I love you so much baby, you're the best little boyfriend," and she kissed me full on the lips.

My dick finally erupted, and my cum spurted high into the air, landing on my lap and chest. I was in such a state of shock and extreme arousal.

My girlfriend's tongue danced with mine, seconds after eating the cum of three of my closest friends, and while Liam's hot cum still clung to her face.

I could hardly believe this was happening, let alone believe how much I actually enjoyed it.

Just then Liam entered the room, fully dressed, and tossing his keys in the air. "You guys ready to go?" he said, with extreme nonchalance, as if this happened every Friday night.

My friends zipped up their pants and got up to go.

Before they left Liam turned to my girlfriend and said, "I'll text you the directions to my place. The rest of the guys should get there around noon tomorrow, so don't be too late.

"Oh, and bring some of your friends from the party," he added.

"Can't wait," she said, smiling.

To be continued...