Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so good! It felt indescribable!

And finally, it hit her.

When the orgasm ripped through her body, Vanessa was a grunting mass of flesh screaming incoherently.

"YaaahhhOoouuuhhAaahhhOoohhh!"

She was cumming so hard she became delirious. The ecstatic feeling had conquered her entire body.

All the while, Pavone took his time with her delicate nipple. Instead of pulling the needle back out, he slowly pushed the entire length through her nipple letting Vanessa feel the entire length of it. This heightened the intensity of her screams even more.

Her orgasm just took another height by storm. Vanessa was totally out of her mind by now. She was only able to scream and writhe in her bonds.

Once the needle was completely through her skin, he quickly took the silver ring and forced it through the tiny punctured hole into her pierced nipple.

Then he waited for Vanessa to come back to her senses. Eventually, Vanessa's incredible ride on the waves of lust began subsiding.

Just when she stopped groaning for a second, she felt a finger getting pushed into her ass while the tattooist's fist was still buried deep inside her cunt. At the same time, Pavone punctuated her second nipple.

And Vanessa got swept away once again.

"Ooouuuhhh! ... Yaaahhh! ... Ooohhh! ... Yaaahhh! ... "Oooouuuuhhh!"

The new sensations caused another orgasm to explode inside of her. Another surge of bliss rocked her body while Pavone pushed the needle with its entire length through her soft nipple once again.

Vanessa saw stars dancing in front of her eyes and almost lost consciousness from all the cumming. She was reduced to a piece of flesh moaning and whimpering, screaming and grunting while she orgasmed over and over.

It took several minutes until she came back to earth. Meanwhile, Pavone stepped aside to give the crowd a good view of the whore.

They saw a red-headed woman with ravishing looks that hung totally exhausted in her bonds. Her entire body was drenched in sweat and she breathed heavily. If not for the cuffs stretching her arms above her head, she wouldn't have been able to keep herself up.

Each of her big luscious tits was adorned with a silver ring about an inch in diameter. Around her belly button, a large flame ring with the words "Trailer Trash Whore" was inked. Just above her pubic mound, a black stamp with the tag "Property of Pavone" was prominently visible. And finally, her cunt was decorated with a silver stud through her clit and a silver ring through each labia.

She looked like a whore. A whore that craved men's attention. A whore eager to give them any pleasure they wanted. And right now, she truly felt like a whore as well.

And stirred on from the amazing show, the crowd was boiling again ready to test that eagerness.

The mob wasn't unleashed on the defiled beauty yet though. Instead, Mark came up onto stage and freed her off her bonds. He even untied the leash that enclosed her knockers releasing her bulged out tits from their restrains. The ripe globes had completely turned dark red from the piercing and the long binding and were over-sensitive.

Taking the leash in his hand, Mark led Vanessa off stage. As it was appropriate for a whore, she immediately dropped to her knees and crawled behind.

For the next half hour, Vanessa was given a rest while the strippers were back entertaining the crowd.

"The 'Red Rose Initiation' ain't over yet." Pavone informed Vanessa as soon as they arrived backstage.

"You haven't passed the try-out yet. You still gotta prove that you're worthy to work in my club." he provoked Vanessa.

Vanessa's fury at this bastard blazed up again. She had never met a person that could infuriate her more easily and more strongly. She wanted to scream her anger right into his face.

"Please, let this vulgar slut show you that she's worthy of being your whore!" she begged him instead.

Again her words surprised herself. She despised this fierce motherfucker! But somehow she felt hurt in her pride by him. She felt the need to prove her worthiness to him.

She wanted to hate him. But she felt strangely grateful to him for giving her what she really needed! Somehow, she felt the urge to pay him back the favour of making her the perfect whore -- his perfect whore!

Her exhaustion was blown away from this realization. So she hastily took a shower and applied new make-up. When she was finished, she looked just as ravishing as she had when the night had begun.

The black mascara around her eyes, the glossy wet lip gloss, her gleaming jet auburn hair and the big silver creoles retrieved her classy look. Only this time, she was completely naked except for her black knee-high leather boots and stockings. This way, her new silver tit rings and whore-marks were on full display. Of course, the dog collar and leash was attached around her neck just as it should be.

Whit 30 minutes being over, she stepped back onto the stage and walked up to Pavone. When she handed him the leash, he asked

"Tell me whore, why do you wear this dog collar?"

"Because I'm a dogbitch for men to use in any way that makes them cum." Vanessa answered loudly.

Of course, this brought up cheers from the crowd. They were all too curious to see what would be happening next.

Pavone yanked on the leash making Vanessa fall onto her hands and knees -- a position she was getting used to.

"Crawl from guest to guest and ask if they got use for such a dumb piece of fucktrash!" Pavone ordered.

Vanessa looked around the club. It had three stages, a large one at one end and two smaller ones at the other end of the room. At the opposite side of the entrance, a bar was located. There were plenty of tables with chairs placed between the stages.

Looking around the room, Vanessa noticed that there were still around 20 guests present. As it was getting really late, a lot of the other men must have left after her piercing show.

Still, twenty was an impressive number considering that she had to work them off one after the other. Especially after the ordeals she had already been put through today.

When she didn't start crawling forward immediately, Pavone gave a boot to her ass setting her into motion.

First, Vanessa crawled to a table where two guys were sitting. On her hands and knees, her new silver tit rings came into its own as they hung off her heavy knockers and dangled around with every move she made.

The two were both between 40 and 50 years old. The first one had brown hair while the second one was bald. They were both still in pretty good shape.

She kneeled in front of them presenting the leash on her open hands. She knew exactly what she had to say.

"Please Sirs, may this cheap whore serve you?" she asked with a pleading tone in her voice although the word 'cheap' didn't sound too honest.

Of course, the men had only been waiting for this and were more than ready to go.

The bald one took the leash and yanked on it making her fall back onto her hands and knees.

While Vanessa looked up at him with her fresh classy make-up, he ordered

"I wanna see such a posh arrogant face in the dirt. Clean my shoes, dumb ho!"

Vanessa looked down onto his feet. He was wearing some leather shoes that looked rather manky. It had been a rainy day so she knew very well that they couldn't be too clean.

A shudder shook her body and goose bumps covered her skin. This was so gross!

Just a whore working in a sleazy strip club! The voice in her head suddenly said. The tongue of such a vulgar whore is only good for cleaning dirty shoes.

Before Vanessa had a chance to act, the decision was taken out of her hand. The brown-haired guy had stood up and walked around her. Now, he pressed her down from behind until her nose hit bald head's shoes.

"Start licking, dirtwhore!" he barked giving her ass a harsh slap. "And show me that needy ass!"

Vanessa groaned out while her mouth opened. Slowly, she pushed her tongue out until it touched the leather fabric. Her goose bumps intensified.

Then she ran her tongue slowly down the upper side of the shoe. Instantly, a bitter taste filled her mouth. She could feel scum encrusted on it causing another chill to surge down her spine.

Still, she proceeded working hard to get them shiny again. She wanted -- she needed - the guy to be satisfied with her service.

Meanwhile, she had reached back with her arms to reveal her delicious crack. With her long black painted fingers, she spread her ass cheeks far apart making her used cunt gape obscenely.

The guy had a good look down her birth channel while her beringed cunt lips flapped around it. The sight of her worn-out cunt was simply lewd but her asshole was still tightly shut.

The wrinkled little pucker winked enticingly at the guy.

Taking his dick in his hand he positioned himself directly over her bottom. Then he spit right onto her tightly closed backdoor giving Vanessa a chance to relax. The next second, he rammed his tool home. He simply plowed his sizable shaft into her poor ass.

Although Vanessa had braced herself for the coming intrusion, she cried out from the sudden force. This caused baldhead to yank her head up by the hair and give her a slap.

"Thank him for using your worthless hole!" he commanded.

Immediately, Vanessa began thanking the brown-haired guest profusely.

"Thank you Sir for ripping my ass open! Please use me as you wish!"

Finished with expressing her gratitude, Vanessa's head was forced down to baldhead's feet again and she had to proceed in her task of licking his dirty shoes clean.

It was an incredible sight for the other guests. This elegant lady kneeled totally naked in the sleazy strip club while her ass got hammered. Her fat glowing fucktits hovered just above the ground with the silver rings dangling off her nipples. And her soft tongue licked some dirty shoes clean.

This was exactly the same picture that was dancing in Vanessa's mind. An imagination that was so humiliating that it aroused her at once.

By now, Vanessa's tongue had lost any sense of taste as she lapped away at the shoes. The brown-haired guy was still pumping her quivering asshole like a jackhammer. She was impressed by his stamina.

The hard assfucking had its effect on her. When her poor ass had adjusted to his size, pleasure began radiating from her anal ring up her spine.

Just when she had finished licking baldhead's second shoe shiny, the brown-haired guy's cum erupted from his cock flooding her bowels with his cream.

Now, it was time to reverse the roles. Satisfied, the brown-haired guest took a seat to get his sneakers cleaned while the other one stepped behind Vanessa. With her long black painted fingers, Vanessa pushed her ass cheeks together and apart several times to entice the guy even further.

Spreading her buttocks, her asshole opened up showing a nice round hole while her cunt gaped obscenely wide. Then she let her buttocks go again and her holes were covered by her ripe cheeky bum.

Her actions had the desired effect as it drove the guy totally wild. Vanessa only managed to spread her ass two times before he pistoned his cock inside. This time, it went smoothly in and Vanessa welcomed it with grunting noises.

Then she was pressed down onto the second pair of shoes she had to clean. His formerly white sneakers had turned almost grey over time. So she knew that a lot of work was waiting for her tongue.

Meanwhile, the bald guy was reaming through her asshole harder and harder rocking her body back and forth. This way, she only had to hold her tongue steady while it was drawn over the dirty sneaker by the force of the asspumping.

Vanessa was moaning uncontrolled around the shoe in her face making the other guests laugh at her. This only increased her humiliation further.

By now, she was so aroused from all the rude treatment that her cunt was running out and her juices were dripping down onto the dirty floor of the club.

Finally, the bald assfucker couldn't hold out any longer and added his jizz to the pool in her rectum.

Like a good slut, Vanessa cleaned her anal remnants off his cock. While getting some post-cum head, the guy noticed the pool her juices had formed on the floor.

"You dirty whore!" he exclaimed. "You soiled the ground."

Vanessa was enormously turned on at the moment. She had turned into a wild greedy animal starving for nasty perverse action. She didn't care how undignified her actions appeared. Right now, the pool of her juices looked incredibly inviting to her.

"Please Sir, let this dumb bitch clean up the mess she made!" she asked but didn't wait for an answer.

Instead, she pushed her face right onto the dirty ground greedily lapping up the entire sticky mass.

When she had finished, she thanked him for using such a whorish piece of fuckmeat before crawling to the next table.

There were two young guys sitting around it - one with black hair, the other one blonde. Again, she repeated the procedure kneeling in front of the black haired one while holding the leash out and asking him kindly.

"Please Sir, may this cheap whore serve you?"

After the degradation of having to lick dirty shoes clean, the word 'cheap' sounded far more honest by now.

The black haired guy was probably younger than Vanessa and dressed in popular young man fashion.

She really fucked any guy at random by now Vanessa realized looking into his young face. The days of pleasuring only wealthy influential business men felt like ages ago.

Of course, the guy was only waiting for her arrival so he made her turn around presenting her holes to him. Again, she had to kneel face down ass up while spreading her cheeks apart with her long black manicured fingers. Spunk was dripping out of her ass running down her legs. The guy scooped the spunk up with his finger and held his hand in front of Vanessa.

She knew exactly what he wanted her to do. So she naughtily opened her mouth and licked his fingers clean.

He proceeded to dig his finger deep into her fucked butthole fishing any cum out of it and fed it to her.

With a yank on the leash, the young guy made Vanessa stand up and directed her backwards until she sat on his lap. At once, he squeezed the head of his big dick inside her asshole.

Easily, Vanessa slid down his cock. She quickly started riding up and down his shaft but the young bloke stopped her.

He thrust his arms under her legs from behind and pushed them up until they were pinned on each side of her head. This way, he literally folded her up. Then he pressed his arms against the back of her neck putting her into a full nelson hold and rendering her completely immobile.

In this position, Vanessa felt completely helpless and couldn't move a single muscle. Being so defenceless made her nervous at once.

Never question a punter's request. You're here to serve him! The voice in her head reappeared.

With her legs completely pinned back and her head pressed forward, the guy was able to move her around like a small package. Simultaneously, her cunt and asshole were on full display and easily accessible.

"Spread those cunt flaps, dogbitch!" he ordered.

Vanessa felt a sting of humiliation at the way he called her gorgeous pussy but followed his instruction without opposition. Her long black painted nails contrasted sharply with the precious pink flesh she revealed to the crowd.

"Yeah, give the filthy scumwhore an anal full nelson!" a guy at the bar rooted impatiently.

Urged on by the admiring shouts, the young bloke started jamming her asshole down onto his straining meat. With his handle on her head, he could easily move her up and down his shaft in rapid speed.

He even increased the anal onslaught by pushing her asshole off his dick till his cockhead was all remaining inside. Then he rammed his hips towards her while forcefully pushing her ass chute back onto his shaft. This way, he let Vanessa feel his entire length with every thrust.

He reamed her asshole incredibly hard implanting his meat deep inside her bowels. Every thrust into her rectum impacted hard making her ass cheeks jiggle and her anal ring quiver.

Vanessa could do nothing else than moan from the anal assault and hold her precious pink cunt open for the crowd to look inside.

This was the most brutal ass fucking position Vanessa had ever endured and she felt her asshole getting turned into raw meat.

Every once in a while, the young bloke pushed her completely off his dick and presented her gaping asshole to the crowd.

Every time, she -- or rather her wide open asshole - received comments of astonishment.

"Wow, look at that hollow ass pipe!"

"Man, that gaping hole is fucking beaming at us!"

"That shitter is hanging open like a tired hound dog's mouth!"

And every time, the young bloke received encouraging cheers.

"Yeah, stretch that whore-ass open!"

"Wreck the bitch's shitter for good."

After he had repeated showing her gaping ass off to the crowd at least four times, he couldn't hold out any longer. With a final hard thrust up her bum, he shot stream after stream of hot burning cum deep into her bowels.

When he let her legs go, she got off his lap and turned around. Standing in front of him, she spread her legs wide and lowered herself down until her mouth reached his smeared dick.

While she proceeded to lick him clean, all the guys in the club got a great view of her open asshole. Cum was running out of it dripping down onto her pink pussy. Between her spread legs, her big fat tits were on full display hanging down her chest. And they could clearly see the silver rings dangling off of her fat fucktits.

One more time, she lowered herself onto her hands and knees and turned to the blond young guy at the table. Then she repeated the procedure of asking if he had any use for her whorish holes.

"Show me that whore holes!" he simply ordered making her turn around.

"These holes are all worn out!" he commented running his finger along the wrinkled edges of her stretched anal ring. "You're useless!"

This remark brought tears to Vanessa's eyes. This couldn't be! She needed to be a good whore for him! She needed to pass Pavone's try-out. She could please any man!

"Please, Sir!" she begged him. "I'll do anything for you."

"Hmmm, maybe he can lend me a helping hand." the guy considered a possibility while looking at the young bloke that had just wrecked Vanessa's ass.

"Of course, I can!" the young bloke answered eager to defile the slut some more.

Vanessa was so grateful, she almost jumped at the blond guy to hug and kiss him. But he prevented her from doing so by giving her a new instruction.

"Turn around and sit down on my cock!"

Immediately, Vanessa hurried to lower her asshole onto his cock. She could feel that he had a large member filling her ass chute.

Then the guy recreated the full nelson position the black haired bloke had fucked her in before. Again, she was rendered totally immobile. Only this time, he wanted her to grab the heels of her black leather boots instead of spreading her 'cunt flaps'.

At once, he began forcefully pushing her ass up and down his shaft while pistoning his raging cock up her bowels from below.

"C'mon!" he egged the other bloke on. "Fill the other hole! Let's tighten that used ass back up"

Following his command, the black haired guy didn't hesitate for long. Instead, he pushed four fingers into her cunt. Between her moans, Vanessa gasped from the sudden intrusion into her snatch. Still, the four fingers went in smoothly. Turning and twisting his hand for a while, the guy finally drove his entire fist home.

Vanessa let out another deep grunt coming from far within. The anal assault had already created warm lustful arousal inside of her. But when the guy filled her cunt and fucked his fist into it, ecstatic waves of orgasmic energy ripped through her body. She felt so wonderfully stuffed that she could only moan out her pleasure.