Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers

With the fist in Vanessa's cunt tightening her ass back up, the blonde guy even started plowing her asshole harder than before. He was truly amazed at this beautiful fuckslut who enjoyed such a brutal assfuck even while a fist was up her cunt!

As her anal fuckhole was now tightened up again, the blond guy couldn't hold out very long. With a roar his cock exploded dumping his load inside her ass coating its walls with his syrupy cream.

Once again, Vanessa hopped of his dick and licked his cock clean in standing position to give the other guests a great view of her goods. Her entire mouth was filled with her anal flavour by now. But she didn't mind anymore. It was a part of being a whore and she wanted to be the best fuckwhore for these men!

When she had properly thanked the young blokes, she finally had worked off all tables. She felt totally exhausted and her holes were already sore. But she knew it was time to take on the bar.

When she reached the long counter, she looked submissively up at the line of guys sitting on their bar stools. Repeating her gesture of presenting the leash with her extended hands, she asked them the one question that was slowly burning itself into her mind.

"May this cheap whore serve you?"

And by now, she meant every word of the question as honest as possible.

The first guy in the row laughed at her and said

"Good performance bitch. Guess we gonna pull a train on your ass."

Vanessa felt her heart skip a beat. Her ass was so sore! She didn't know if she could take more fucking up her asshole. She had hoped to get away with simply sucking them off.

Instead, the first guy pulled her up onto a free bar stool and placed her on it. Sitting on the stool, she had to lean her upper body forward so that her cheeky buttocks were shown off in all its glory. Her ripe curvy cheeks winked enticingly at the guys.

Vanessa had to reach back and spread those cheeks for them. The silver bracelets and long black painted manicured fingernails highlighted the beauty of her apple bottom. After the pounding she had received by the four predecessors, her ass already revealed the telltale signs of tear and wear.

Arching her back, her big fat fucktits with the silver tit rings were pressed forward getting shown off at its best.

Then she felt the first cock entering her fucked-open asshole. The guy didn't even try to start slow burying his tool to the hilt down her ass chute. A gasp escaped Vanessa's mouth when his balls hit against her pussy.

The guy started pumping away at her asshole in such a vigorous way that her big tits started jiggling like madly.

"Look at those tit rings!" one of the man commented at the silver jewelry wriggling wildly up and down. "The perfect decoration for such a filthy fuckslut!"

Vanessa started panting when the thrusts intensified even more. Her poor asshole was getting sore by now. But right now, she only felt the delight it sent up her spine.

With every minute the guy rammed her anal chute for good, she got closer to the edge of another orgasm. But before she reached the next ecstatic high, the guy's dick was suddenly gone.

No sooner had he pulled out, the next guy thrust his cock through her worn-out anal ring. He was a bit smaller than the first one so he quickly pushed out of her again remarking

"We need to tighten that used hole up."

Vanessa almost expected another fist to enter her cunt. But then she felt coldness on her ass. At first she was too startled to realize what was happening.

But it was getting colder and colder. The man had taken one of the cylindrical ice cubes out of a tray standing on the counter. Now, he ran it around her swollen anal ring.

Suddenly, he pushed the ice cold cube directly inside her asshole. Vanessa howled when the piece of ice travelled down her colon.

"Aaarrrggghhh!"

She felt like freezing from the inside. The coldness was mind-numbing.

Her bottom wriggled around on the bar stool. But she didn't have any time to adjust to this new sensation as the guy had immediately followed the ice cube with his dick. He proceeded to ram her ass for several strokes before he pulled out again.

And took another ice cube!

Again, he pushed it deep inside her ass shoving his cock inside just behind.

"Aaarrrggghhh! ... Ooohhh! ... Aaahhh!"

Vanessa howled and winced and groaned like a wild animal. She was screaming so much that tears started running down her cheeks.

The cold was agonizing but still the assfucking brought waves of pleasure. She was in a merciless up and down of delight and pain. And once again, her lust was taken to another height.

The guy set up a rhythm of plowing her asshole, pulling out and gaping her ass wide before he pushed another ice cube inside and hammered his cock back in.

Vanessa couldn't keep her hands on her buttocks anymore. Her arms helplessly jerked through the air while she wriggled around on the stool with her bottom.

Finally, the guy pulled out. Walking away, he gave her ass a final slap and told the next guy

"That shit really tightens the whore-ass up. Gotta try it, man!"

Vanessa wanted to scream "NO". But before she could utter the word, the next guy had rammed his cock into her sore asshole balls deep.

"Oooaaahhh! was all coming over her lips instead.

For the next ten minutes the guy simply repeated what his predecessor had started. Pumping her ass, gaping it, pushing an ice cube inside and plowing it some more.

"Yaaahhh! ... Aaarrrggghhh! ... Ooohhh! ... Aaahhh! ... Yaaahhh! ... Aaarrrggghhh!"

Vanessa howled and grunted and winced and groaned. Her anal ring felt on fire while her bowels felt like freezing. With pleasure and pain blending into another ecstatic feeling, she was getting overwhelmed.

Suddenly -- just as the guys before - the man was gone. He simply left her asshole hanging wide open for the next guy to use.

Vanessa started wondering why none of them was cumming inside her ass or filling her mouth with their seed. She didn't have lots of time to ponder this question though as the next man stepped behind her.

Before he plunged his tool inside her backdoor, he told Mark

"I want that fucking bitch to keep still!"

Following his words, he pushed Vanessa off the bar stool and made her bent over it. Mark then took her arms and cuffed them to the lower bar rail with the cuffs she had gotten to know so well this night.

No sooner had he closed the cuffs, the guy crammed his tool deep inside Vanessa's anal hole. By now, her poor ass had taken so many poundings that it was swollen and glowing bright red.

At least, the melted water started squishing out of her anal hole with every thrust. So the cold liquid soothed her painfully puckered anal ring. Her asshole was sore but got eased by the water while prickling sensations were running up and down her spine.

After hammering away at her backdoor for more than 10 minutes, the guy simply went away before shooting his load. A second later, the next man was over her.

"What a fucking crater!" he commented showing her wide open asshole off to the rest of the guys.

Then he slammed his cock home and of course continued stuffing ice cubes inside.

Eventually, all 16 men got their turn on Vanessa's poor little ass. As her asshole tightened every time an ice cube was shoved inside, it became kind of the party trick for them.

All the time, she was groaning and grunting in between her screams and whales as her body was taken on a blissful rollercoaster ride.

When the final guy reamed through her abused shithole, she finally had another orgasm that almost threw her off the bar stool.

A whore should get off anything her johns are graciously dishing out at her! Echoed inside her head while the orgasm shook her to the bone.

All Vanessa knew by now was that she not only loved getting degraded. She loved the mixture of pleasure and pain. She needed it! She literally yearned for it! And she knew that she would get lots of it working in this sleazy strip club.

When all guys had blown their load, Vanessa hung limply over the bar stool. Her beaten asshole hung open like a mouth screaming to be fed and wouldn't close no more.

Mark took off her cuffs but Vanessa barely managed to stand. She knew she wouldn't be able to sit for a weak on her sore ass when she stumbled to the bar leaning against it to keep herself steady.

Before she could catch a breath, Pavone stepped up to her. Pointing to the floor, he told her

"Seems like they loved your performance! They even left a present for you!"

At first, Vanessa didn't understand what he was talking about. But then she followed his finger with her eyes.

What she saw made her gape in awe.

She was looking right at a dog bowl placed on the ground a few feet in front of her. It was a red plastic feeding bowl filled with white sticky cream. All 16 men must have gathered their loads in that dish and now it was filled to the rim.

Instantly, she was shivering from disgust. The gooey pasty mass looked incredibly revolting.

Looking from guest to guest Vanessa could read in their eyes what they were waiting for. Still, she was hesitating. The white pool looked too gross.

Then she saw two guys shaking hands. They were betting if she would do it!

"I've never seen a whore do something that filthy! No matter how much you pay!" she heard one of them comment.

And the whore inside of her came back to life. She was totally exhausted and worn out but she was still on a mission. A mission to prove that she was the perfect whore!

Without thinking about it any further, she sank onto her knees and crawled to the dog bowl -- a dogbitch on her way to get fed.

Vanessa knew how much she could amaze these men by acting like the dirtiest fuckslut and completing the most perverted ordeals they could think of.

For an outside watcher, it must look like they were robbing her of any dignity. But this was what she was craving for. This was giving her the kick she needed. She was getting admired by men for being the only woman to ever fulfil their most depraved dreams.

Reaching the bowl, she was dead set on giving the guests a final big show. A show they would never forget. So she held her face right over the cheap plastic feeding dish. She could smell the huge slimy mass of cum.

With her face right above, she could take a detailed look at the pool of jizz. It was like an enormous clew of pasty viscid white strings. They were so gluey that they clung to the bowl.

She was swallowing dryly in an attempt to pitch down the revulsion rising up her throat. It looked so vile and sickening.

But right now, she wanted to pass Pavone's try-out. She wanted to give the guests a show. So she needed to overcome her endless disgust.

Looking back up to the men, she provokingly raised an eyebrow while she slowly pushed out her tongue.

Before she was able to make a show of lapping up the pasty cum though, action was taken into another direction.

Out of the blue, a hand grabbed the back of her head and dunked it inside the revolting mass of spunk. Pavone had gotten impatient once again.

Vanessa was so surprised that she simply squealed out loud. Her arms were helplessly fluttering though the air while she was kicking out with her legs. It was a sight of a completely defenceless beauty getting defiled that caused the guys to break out in dirty laughter.

"The little scumwhore must be so proud of herself now!"

"Feed the princess the meal she deserves!"

"Yeah, wipe the arrogance off her slutface!"

The guys couldn't stop shouting obscenities at her in between their laughter. All the while, Pavone was taking great pleasure in dragging her face all through the dog bowl till her entire face was drenched with goo.

Surprisingly, the dirty laughs and humiliating swears were making Vanessa proud. It was the clear sign that the men loved her show.

Eventually, Pavone let her face go. Gasping loudly, Vanessa came back up sticky white streams of seed hanging off her face.

Her entire face was a complete mess with tearstained eyes, run mascara and a full cum-glazing. Even her eyes were shut with jizz. She looked totally spent.

"Open, fucking whore!" she suddenly heard Pavone say.

Vanessa barely had a chance to open her mouth wide before Pavone tipped over the bowl letting the load of cum slowly slide out of it.

It was so sticky that it pulled a long nasty string all from the plastic dish to her lips. When the pasty mass touched her mouth, Vanessa involuntarily cringed.

She had to force herself to keep her mouth open while more and more goo slid into it. Her mouth was slowly getting filled up.

Finally, her mouth was overflowing with thick stringy cum and the remnants of spunk dripped down onto her heavy knockers.

Vanessa felt like drowning in a seed of glue. Still, the guys wanted her to blow bubbles with it before she was eventually allowed to swallow.

She felt the gooey thick mass in her mouth. It was a huge load but she had to get it down. Tilting her had back, she gulped and immediately choked. It was too much. It was too sticky.

The little bit she had been able to gulp down came instantly back up.

A pained expression appeared on her face making the guys laugh again.

"Oh, little hoe is overwhelmed!" they mocked her. "Not the dirty slut she thinks to be!"

These words brought Vanessa's will back up. Again, she tilted her head back and swallowed and swallowed and swallowed. Her throat muscles were working hard to get the entire revolting mass down and keep it right there.

Finally opening her mouth, she showed her empty mouth to the crowd. The entire pool of cum was gone.

And the guys were silenced.

As an answer though, her stomach growled at her. Over the night, Vanessa had eaten more than 40 loads of cum and drunken a bellyful of Pavone's rancid piss. Her belly was rightfully crumbling.

Still, her initiation was over.

But then Pavone stepped up to her again.

"Wow, whore! Well done! You truly worked your ass off!" he chuckled. "You passed the initiation!"

And the entire group of men began clapping and applauding.

Scraping cum off her eyes, Vanessa looked around and saw all guys smiling at her. She felt pride well up inside of her. She had never felt so proud before.

It didn't even register in her mind that there was no elegant lady left right now. Even the voice representing her lady-ego was long gone.

She had just been fucked senseless like the lowest whore and got all her holes used by random men. This had left only one self inside of her at the moment -- the one of an ordinary whore. And for a whore she had succeeded in her job with flying colours!

Without thinking, she suddenly exclaimed

"Thank you for turning this arrogant bitch into a full-blown piece of shit whore!"

And then, exhaustion took its toll as she simply fell asleep right there and then. A naked red-head with her face in a plastic dog bowl sleeping on the ground of a sleazy strip club. The club that had become her new working place today.

To be continued???

***Give me some comments and ideas if you want more. Feedback is always appreciated ***

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers