All Comments on 'Vanessa's Group Sex Ordeal'

by loveking

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Will Jason be threatened for a 2nd time by the contract he signed with Andy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Hope you continue this story. Maybe in the future Vanessa gets shared with a wife of one of the members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
woman with same fetish

THANK YOU I really appreciated your story and thank you to the lady who gave you the idea More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Jason is next!

The group should make Jason service them for trying to deceive them. Use his mouth/ and or ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel?

Any more to cum?

lovekinglovekingover 9 years agoAuthor
Vanessa

Have been working on a sequel for some time now but have hit a block with how to use and abuse her next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ideas for sequel

1) Shaming Vanessa in a public mode of transport (to silence her from telling anyone her encounter),

2) Get some female with fake dicks (hermaphrodites) to rape Vanessa,

3) News of Vanessa's encounter reaches her office workers and things get dicey.

Hope this helps!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next Chapter.

let them fuck the gorgeous little pantyhose whore again but they should impregnate her this time.

DewiNaturalDewiNaturalover 8 years ago

I enjoyed this story and felt it benefitted from consultation with a woman about the content. I like the public transport idea, maybe a girlfriend will also have some ideas about where it develops from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great effort! !

Thanks for all your efforts! You can be rightly proud of your highly erotic well put together story.

city_girlcity_girlabout 7 years ago
Thanks for writing

Not normally a fan of non-consensual but this stayed just the right side of the line, and it was well written, thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveking@loveking
I'm interested in most aspects of heterosexual relationships. I like women of all sizes but my preference is beautiful Asian women or sexy slender women. Still trying to understand women's sexuality but am always keen to learn more, especially if it involves humiliation and do...