All Comments on 'Vanilla to Submissive'

by Falcon4451

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SubmissiveVirginSlutSubmissiveVirginSlutabout 19 years ago
Seductive

The tension is maintained well. I can relate, being that innocent girl waiting to be taken. Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful

The build-up was steady, not too slow not too fast, the anticipation of the sexual acts allowed to be arousing within themselves. i very much enjoyed this story! thank you for sharing it with us.

BadAliceBadAliceabout 19 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this - nicely paced, well written, and completely believable. Thank you for a fantastic read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very well written

In some ways, it is an idealized dream for a dominant, yet I have taken vanilla women and, with just a few ratchets of the handcuffs, brought her to the other side of the flavor counter. Thank you for a very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Such Passion!

Yes, this is one of the best stories i have read at Literotica.... The build up is tremendous... I felt like I was there as the heroine surrenders to her destiny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful story of complete submission!

This is a very moving story of sweet innocent submission and sexual awakening!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Beautiful story!

sweetmaster1000sweetmaster1000about 3 years ago
A Story of Submissive Awakening

I love this story which explores a young woman's submissive awakening at the hands of a very caring master....

sweetmaster1000sweetmaster1000over 2 years ago

This is a beautiful story that describes a young woman's awakenng on a date....!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous