Vanyel and Stefen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's too young! Part of him kept clamoring. He can't possibly know what he's doing, what this means. He's hardly older than Jisa --

His conscience nagged as the young Bard ran strong, callused hands under Vanyel's shirt and drew him down onto the bed -- And then the voice was silenced as Stef gently proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he wasjust as experienced as he had claimed. If there was someone being seduced, it wasn't Stefen...

The last of Vanyel's misgivings dissolved as not-so-young Stefen showed him things he hadn't even imagined, and then proved that the sweet giving and receiving the Bard had just taught him was only the beginning...

Stefen could hardly believe that he had finally coaxed Vanyel into bed with him, that the Herald was letting him caress the beautiful body, which he had yearned for since the first time he touched Van's hand. He removed the white shirt and let his lips follow his hands around the smooth chest and the firm stomach above Van's breeches. There was no doubt that he was having an effect on the hitherto so remote and seemingly asexual Herald. When Stef teased the nipples with lips and tongue, they became hard and erect, and Van's breeches revealed that something else was in the same condition.

As Stef kissed the handsome face, which he knew so well, Van quivered like a cornered animal, but did not protest. Finally, Stef let his lips brush Van's, very lightly and gently, then went on with a firmer kiss, and Van gave in and almost melted against the seeking mouth. Stef thought he might faint from happiness as his kisses were returned with ardor and unmistakable love. His mouth found Van's ear, murmuring sweet words. His tongue flicked the earlobe, worked its way down the neck and up along the jaw line. Then Stef kissed Van's mouth again, and this time he slid the tip of his tongue between the soft and yielding lips.

Van's breath was becoming ragged and quick, and while they were kissing deeply, his hands seemed to find their way through Stef's open shirt by themselves. As Vanyel's fingers encountered the naked flesh of the young Bard, his eyes flew open, and for a moment it was as if he would yet again refuse to acknowledge their mutual desire. But Stefen was not going to let that happen, not ever again. He finally knew that Van wanted him and could not refuse him. If Van would not take the initiative, Stef certainly would. He held Van's hands firmly against his chest and smiled, while he looked deep into the silver eyes.

"Would you like to take my clothes off?" he said and pushed the unresisting hands towards the edges of his shirt. Van hesitated, but Stef gave him no choice: "I wanted you to undress me and make love to me that first night I spent in your room, and I've tried to invite you to do so countless times since then. You are not going to turn me down this time, are you?" With a groan that was almost a sob, Van gave in again and slowly took off the loose shirt and Stef's breeches. As the young Bard lay naked on top of the bed, he enjoyed the look of delight and desire, which Van could no longer hide at the sight of the slim, fit body and the long, hard, fully erect phallus.

Stef had to take Van's hand and set it against his throbbing member; they both gasped with excitement, as Van's fingers curled around his shaft and began stroking him. After a while, Stef sat up and ran his hands up and down Van's legs. Then he removed the rest of the Herald's clothes and felt a surge of desire, when he saw the size of the revealed manhood. It was slightly longer than his own and quite a bit thicker and Stef just had to caress it. He reveled in feeling the hardness of the erection below the soft skin. The young Bard cupped the heavy testes with one hand, while the other slid the foreskin back and forth over the moist and swollen head of the Herald's phallus. Van moaned, and his hands clutched the bedclothes, then -- as Stef stroked him rhythmically with expert hands -- he lost control.

His lower body made a small arch, as his pent up desire and suppressed need was released in an exquisite and prolonged orgasm. The resulting ejaculation covered his chest and stomach with blobs of semen, as Stef was taken by surprise and had no chance of catching it. Van blushed with embarrassment, but the Bard just smiled and kissed him. Then he got up and went into the adjoining washroom, coming back with wet cloths. He wiped the spilled seed carefully from Van's body, saying: "If I had known that you would enjoy my attention so much, I would have insisted on caring for you long before this." He chucked the used cloths on the floor, then went to his pack and got something.

Vanyel sat up and tried to get a grip on himself; he was utterly shaken by his instant and uncontrolled reaction to being fondled by the young Bard. When Stefen returned to the bed, Van said hesitantly: "Thank you, Stef, that ... that was wonderful. Would you like me to ... to return the favor?" A mischievous grin appeared on the beautiful face, as Stefen shook his head and showed Van the bottle of oil in his hand. "No, I would like you to turn over, so I can make love to you." He pushed a stunned Vanyel back on the bed, leaned over and kissed him, while his free hand slid around Van's hip to cup one buttock and give it a little squeeze. His face was serious again, as he looked into the Herald's eyes: "Will you let me do that, Van? I want you so much, but if you aren't ready for this..."

Vanyel answered the question by rolling over on his stomach; he could not speak for the wave of lust and longing that washed through him. He had luckily visited the downstairs privy on the way to his room, relieving himself in both ways (that awful ale!), but he knew Stefen did not mean whether he was physically prepared. The question was justified, for months he had refused to admit even to himself, how much he wanted to be in this situation. How was Stefen to know that Van ached for the Bard's beautiful instrument to fulfill its purpose and play him high and low, till their joint music of physical love reached the final crescendo.

A quick intake of breath, as Stefen caressed his buttocks, revealed that the Bard was indeed focused on this part of Van's body. Van's legs were pushed apart, and Stef sat between them, his fingers slid down the cleft and paused at the rear entrance. Vanyel gave a small whimper of anticipation and desire, as gentle fingertips tickled him and pressed against the opening. Scented oil was poured down the narrow ravine and caught by the questing fingers; they began massaging the oil into his tight aperture. Van groaned as two fingers entered him, more oil was added, Stef's fingers found the sensitive spot inside his lover and stimulated it with great skill.

The Herald felt himself grow erect again; as Stef pulled him in position, and his condition was revealed, the Bard gave a pleased sound and immediately stroked the swollen shaft, while still sliding his fingers in and out the slick tunnel. The erotic sensations arising from the Bard's ministrations to Van's sexually and emotionally starved body were making him dizzy and more exited than he had been for ages. Suddenly Stef let go, and Vanyel, who was now on all fours, turned his head and looked at his young lover. Stefen was spreading oil on his long phallus.

Oh, Havens, he is ready to take me, Van thought. Before he could say anything, Stef was behind him and placed the tip of his engorged member against the well-prepared sphincter. A suspenseful pause -- they were both panting from excitement -- then Vanyel cried out in pleasure and pain, as he was penetrated to the hilt in one swift motion. The pain soon went away, as Stefen gently moved back and forth, until Van was sufficiently dilated and relaxed. He felt Stefen deep inside him; the sensation was indescribable, so wonderful that Van could not recall anything remotely like it since his first lover.

Almost the thought of Tylendel made him cringe, but just at the same moment Stef began to take Van with deep and measured strokes, making the Herald forget everything else but the joy of being loved. With each powerful thrust Stefen laid claim to his lover's full attention, filling him completely and answering every need. Vanyel wanted it to go on forever, so when the Bard suddenly stopped and pulled away, he cried out in disappointment. But Stefen just made him turn over on his back, pushed his legs apart and up and reestablished the union they both longed for. His phallus probed between Van's buttocks and found the entrance easily. This time he entered very slowly, letting Van feel every bit of the long shaft possessing him, and all the time gazing into Vanyel's face with eyes that showed his love, gratitude, desire, and utter commitment.

When Stefen had buried his manhood in Van, he gently lowered his body, till he was lying on top of his lover. They clasped each other tightly and kissed, then whispered soft endearments, just enjoying the physical intimacy, the sensation of skin against skin, the knowledge that this was what they both wanted. Finally, Stefen could wait no longer, he began moving inside Van, who held the muscular buttocks and helped him penetrate as deep as possible. With hard, rhythmic thrusts the Bard completed his conquest of Van by filling him with warm spurts of semen, while he cried out in ecstasy, and his body shivered all over from the orgasm. Van's rigid phallus was rubbed between their stomachs, as Stef took him; he almost came from the simultaneous stimulation, but managed to hold back.

Stefen lay on top of Van, empty and satisfied, he felt like crying and laughing at the same time, shouting his happiness out and clinging to his beloved forever. However, the hard thing trapped beneath his stomach reminded him that there was something else, he wanted more than anything, and he whispered to Van: "This time I would like you to return the favor."

Vanyel gave a small, breathless laugh in Stef's ear: "Your wish is my command, Master Bard! I cannot resist your persuasive words and sweet blandishments." Stefen giggled as he slowly pulled away from his lover's embrace, partly from relief that Van was relaxed and happy enough to joke, partly from giddiness and the thought of a Herald being at his command.

He sat up and used one of the clean, wet cloths to wipe himself. Vanyel slowly got up on his knees and caressed the flushed face in front of him. This time he was the one to kiss Stefen, his tongue entering the sweet mouth, savoring the fact that he was invited and entitled to fulfill his longings. The deft hands of the Bard stroked his throbbing shaft, and he whispered in Van's ear. "I can't wait to feel your sword penetrate me, I want you to do justice to all the dreams, I've had about you." The Bard turned over and rested his head and shoulders on the bed, so that he could reach back and pull his buttocks apart. The puckered rose of his anus opened enticingly, and Van's breath caught in his throat. He wanted to protest that they should take time to enjoy touching each other in foreplay and preparation, but there was no denying that he was more than ready to do what Stef so obviously wanted him to.

Vanyel grabbed the bottle of oil and greased both the tight tunnel and his own phallus thoroughly. He could feel that the young Bard was totally relaxed and confident, apparently he had no qualms about the Herald's size, and he had expressed no doubts about being able to accommodate him. The large circumference of Van's manhood had on other occasions prevented him from enjoying this experience, as some of his few lovers over the years had been too fearful of the potential pain from a penetration. But Stef just seemed impatient and eager for Van to enter him, and as the Herald hesitantly pressed his engorged and oil slick head against the desirable entrance, the young Bard gave an exultant 'Yes'.

Before Van could do more, the slim buttocks moved backwards, and he felt the tip of his phallus being engulfed and hugged by a willing and wonderfully tight canal. There was no doubt that Stefen enjoyed the sensation just as much as Van, he was emitting small moans of delight, and his body language signaled his total readiness for a deeper occupation. Vanyel could hardly believe it, but then he recalled the Bard's boast of experience and realized that it had to be true. Stefen was no innocent child submitting to an older man's seduction, but an accomplished and hedonistic lover of men.

This realization did not disgust Van in the slightest -- how could poor Stef have labored under such a misconception! No, it freed him, made him lose his last inhibitions, and give in to his lust for the beautiful body in front of him. As Van grabbed the slim hips and slowly buried his thick shaft in quivering Bard, both of them gave small sounds that indicated their shared pleasure. When Stef's buttocks were pressed against Van's stomach, the Herald paused. Stef turned his head and gave the same dazzling smile that had emerged, when Van had finally admitted his feelings for the young Bard. "I love you, Van, and I love feeling your body inside, around, and against mine. Promise me that you will give me this pleasure often?"

Van could only nod, his eyes filling with tears, overwhelmed by unexpected happiness. As Stef moved impatiently against him and squeezed his phallus with internal muscles, he was overwhelmed with lust instead, and let the Bard have the ride he wanted. Again and again he drove his rigid shaft deep into the tunnel of love, until he felt his climax approaching. Somehow Stefen was able to read the state of his body, and his hand began to caress Van's testes, the sensitive area behind them, and finally the slightly sore but still erotically charged aperture between Van's buttocks.

As Stef's fingertip slid into the opening, an involuntary spasm ran between Van's legs from rear to front, and the Herald cried out in desperation, as his instantaneous climax almost made his entire body go into convulsions. Spurt after spurt of semen left his phallus in a seemingly unending series of orgasmic contractions, which were duplicated by his anal muscles around the two fingers, Stefen had managed to slip into him. When his ecstasy was finally over, Van stood shaking and exhausted, feeling both his own sperm leaking from the Bard's anus, as he slowly withdrew, and wet streaks on his inside thighs, where the gift he had received earlier had seeped from his own tunnel during the final act.

Stefen was not the least embarrassed or shy about the sticky consequences of their mutual loving. He led Van into the washroom and wiped him down, then washed him carefully back and front. He refused to let Van do the same for him, but told him to go back to the bed and warm it. Van was too tired and emotionally and physically spent to argue, and by the time the Bard slipped into the bed beside him, he was almost asleep. However, he was still able to register the satisfied sigh and soft words from his lover: "That was so wonderful, my love, something I've wanted for a long time, including the right to sleep next to you." As Stefen slid closer and held him with one arm, Van felt sleep claim him.

-o-

Vanyel woke, shaking like a leaf in a gale; his chest heaved as he gasped for breath, clutching the blanket. He was cold, bone-cold, yet drenched with sweat.It was the old dream, the ice dream where I die -- I haven't had that dream for years --

Stefen lay beside him, sprawled over the edge of the bed, oblivious to Van's panting for air. Though the candles were out, Van could see him by the moonlight streaming in the window.

I haven't had that dream for years -- except this time it was different. This time it wasn't 'Lendel that was with me. Except -- except it felt like 'Lendel. I thought it was 'Lendel until I turned around, and it was Stef...

The young Bard sighed and turned over, bringing his face into the moonlight. Lying beside Stef, for a moment -- for a moment it had been, it hadfelt like being beside Tylendel, his love and lifebonded. -- Lifebonded.

Only then did he realize why Stefen 'felt' like Tylendel. The tie was the same; Vanyel was not only in love with the Bard, he had lifebonded to him. There was no mistaking that tie, especially not for an Empath.

-o-

* Vanyel falls asleep again and has a dream, where he talks with Tylendel. When he wakes, he gets up and walks around the room, worrying.

The square of moonlight crept across the floor and up the wall, then vanished as the moon set. And still Vanyel was wide awake and too intent on his own thoughts to feel chilled. He kept pacing the floor, pausing now and then to look down on Stefen. The Bard slept on, his lips curved in a slight smile, sprawled over the entire bed.

After a while, as the impact of the two dreams -- if they were dreams -- began to wear off, that posture of Stef's began to amuse him.I never would have believed that someone that slight could take up that much room all by himself,he thought with a silent chuckle.He's like a cat; takes up far more space than is even remotely possible under the laws of nature.

Stefen stirred a little and opened his eyes. He blinked confusedly at Van for a moment, then seemed to recollect where he was. "Van?" he asked, sleep blurring his voice. "Is something wrong, Vanyel-ashke?"

Vanyel froze. The words, the very tone, brought back the second dream with the impact of a blow above the heart.

Tylendel leaning up against the shaggy tree trunk, a slight smile on his lips, his arms crossed over his chest. "What's wrong, Vanyel-ashke?"

Ashke - it was theTayledras word for 'beloved', and Tylendel's special name for him, a play on Vanyel's family name of Ashkevron.

"Stef," Vanyel said, slowly and carefully. "What did you just call me?"

"Vanyel-ashke," Stef repeated, bewildered, and plainly disturbed by Van's careful mask of control. "Why? Did I say something wrong?"

"Is there a reason, why you called me that just now?" Vanyel didn't move, though the hair was rising on the back of his neck. First the dreams, and now this....

"Sure," Stef replied, blinking at him and rising up onto one elbow. "I've-" he blushed a little "-I've been calling you that to myself for a while. Comes from your name -- Ashkevron. It -- it seems to suit you. You know how a Bard likes to play with words. It has a nicesound, you know?"

Vanyel relaxed and smiled. It was nothing, after all. He wasn't being haunted by the spirit of a long dead lover. Just an incredible coincidence.

"Did I say something wrong?" Stefen asked again, more urgently this time, starting to sit up as he pulled tangled hair out of his eyes with both hands. "If you don't like it -- if it bothers you-"

"I do like it -- just, I had some odd dreams, and coming on top of them, it startled me. That's all." Vanyel touched Stefen's shoulder, and the Bard flinched.

"Havens, you'refreezing," Stef exclaimed. "How long have you been up? Never mind, it's probably too long. Get in here before you catch something horrible, and let me warm you up. After all," he added slyly, as Van shrugged off his robe and slid into bed beside him. "Whatever you catch,I'll probably get, and you wouldn't want to have the guilt of ruining a Bard's voice on your conscience, would you?"

"Anything but that," Van replied vaguely, then gasped as Stef curled his warm body around Van's chilled one.

"Oh?" the Bard said archly. "Anything?"

He began kissing and caressing Van's body, and before long Van was not only warm but also very excited. As Stefen's mouth moved from Van's mouth and face to his chest and further down to his stomach, the Herald surrendered completely to the erotic pleasure of tongue and lips against his skin. His nipples were aroused by the expert tickling they endured, and though the Bard had not yet touched his crotch, Van was already erect and eager for a repeat of the delightful fondling of the previous night. But instead Stef did something unexpected but even better. Before Van realized what was going on, the questing mouth found his phallus and enclosed it. Vanyel couldn't help the small cry of surprise and lust, which escaped him, as he felt himself being surrounded by a warm, wet cave.