Vanyel and Stefen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Stef proceeded with gently sucking and licking, Van thought he might go crazy with desire. He reached down and ran his hands through the Bards soft curls, then he held his head and pressed his hard phallus deeper into the willing mouth. Stefen seemed delighted that Vanyel took advantage of him in this way; he whimpered excitedly and sucked more enthusiastically. His hands tickled Van between the legs, finding every sensitive and erogenous spot unerringly. Too soon Van had to ask for a pause in order not to come prematurely. Stefen gave him a cocky grin, when he released him and sat up. Then he suddenly straddled Van's chest with a mischievous expression.

Van eyed the long phallus, which jutted jauntily and expectantly towards him. The glistening head was exposed, as Stef's full arousal had made the foreskin slide back. "Well, I did say anything..." Van muttered, but of course he was more than willing to play his lover's beautiful instrument with lips and tongue. As Stef leaned forward, Van caught hold of the hard shaft and guided it between his lips. He ran his tongue around the glans, tickling every crevice including the opening at the tip. Then he let it slide deeper into his mouth, and his lover moaned in pleasure, as his phallus was given every attention.

After a while Stef withdrew, but only to turn around and place himself over Van, so that they could give each other pleasure. Stefen was certainly very experienced in this game, and Van delightedly and faithfully repeated his every move, both those he had tried before, and some novel approaches to giving his partner joy with lips, tongue and mouth. The outcome was inevitable, and although Van tried to hold back, he was helpless, as the Bard worked on him with mouth and hands. The slim fingers found the Herald's rear entrance, pushing in and curling upwards, the subsequent stimulation of his sensitive spot pushed him over the edge.

A tremor started at the base of Van's spine and moved forward, increasing in power, until it culminated in his testes and phallus, which let go of his semen in the loving warmth of Stefen's mouth. To Van's utter delight his lover did not withdraw, but received every spurt with obvious enjoyment, and indeed returned the favor at the same moment, by coming in the Herald's grateful mouth. Van happily swallowed the sweet bursts, while he stroked the tight balls and the contracting flesh behind the scrotum to get every drop. Only rarely had he tried this experience, the simultaneous orgasm together with the willingness to receive the offered gift in full. With Tylendel, yes, but they had both been young, easily aroused and quickly spent. Even so it had not happened on the first try as in this case, and again he had to face the fact, that though Stefen was almost half his age, he had more than double the ability and experience as a lover of men.

Very soon he realized that the young Bard also had a much greater appetite and capacity for sex than he had ever encountered. As Van lay next to his lover, feeling relaxed, warm and fulfilled, he did not at first think of Stefen's caresses as anything but an enjoyable aftermath to their satisfactory loveplay. But soon the hands became bolder and more insistent, and suddenly Van felt a hard pressure against his thigh. Just as he realized that Stef was erect and eager for him, the Bard pushed him up on one side, and his long phallus slid in between the Herald's buttocks. Van became exited, as Stef's fingers made him slick with oil in the cleft and then found and prepared his aperture.

Even though he was a little sore after their loving the night before, he was more than ready to accommodate his lover's wish. Soon Stefen was lying on top of him, moving his long shaft back and forth in the tight crevice, a most stimulating feeling. But of course it became even better, when he very carefully slipped his rigid phallus inside Van. He was gentle and slow, making Van's sphincter relax, as he worked the tip of his demanding instrument past the barrier. Once the head of his phallus was beyond the tightest part, Stef could have possessed Van fully in moments. But he kept the process agonizingly and excitingly slow, prolonging the Herald's enjoyment enormously, as he was gradually filled.

For a long moment Stef lay atop of Van, just enjoying the sensation of the Herald's firm buttocks and back under him, the tight sheath of muscle and tissue around his swollen manhood. He had somehow felt the surprise of his lover, when he resumed their loveplay, and indeed he would not ordinarily have felt the need again so quickly. But he had been celibate and aching for bodily intimacy with Van for so long, and now that he finally had access to him, he was almost insatiable. He slid his hands through the soft hair of his lover and whispered in his ear. "I want you, Van. I have suppressed my need for you since -- well it feels like forever, and I'm going to make up for it now."

He began moving slowly inside Van, who turned his head to give him an accepting and slightly amused smile: "Anything you say, Stefen. I promise, I'll let you have your fill of me, and I'll make it up to your for your deprivation." Stef grinned and continued to prepare Van for his next plan by widening him gradually. When he judged the Herald to be ready, he withdrew and got Van to sit up. As he lay back in the bed and pulled his lover towards him, Van looked surprised, then understanding dawned, as Stef got him to straddle his stomach. It seemed as if Van would protest, but Stef pushed him gently but inexorably back and down with one hand on his hip. The other hand held his phallus in position, so that the head came to rest against the opening, he wanted to enter again.

As Van could no longer be in any doubt about what Stefen expected from him, the Bard paused and looked at the beautiful face, trying to discern whether the Herald disapproved. Vanyel looked a bit apprehensive, but when Stef raised one eyebrow questioningly, he just said: "I have never done this before, Stef, but I'm willing to try."

The Bard smiled reassuringly: "Trust me, my love, it will be wonderful for both of us. Just relax and sit down slowly." Van took a deep breath, and Stef held his buttocks apart with one hand and made sure his eager phallus was set firmly against the slick aperture with the other.

The Herald began to sink down, and Stef entered him easily. When the head was safely inside, Stefen moved his hands to the narrow hips, which he had admired when riding next to Van. He let his lover impale himself at his own time, but when Van finally sat down with a small gasp, he squeezed Van's hips and rotated his own slightly, making them both moan with pleasure. Stef guided Van, as he began to ride him, ensuring that he did it slowly and carefully at first. During the frequent pauses they caressed and kissed each other, and Van admitted that he liked the novel position.

He became more confident and finally rode his lover with abandon, until the Bard told him to stop. Vanyel was panting and flushed, he wanted to tell Stefen that he would do anything the young buck liked. Stef smiled knowingly and slowly pushed away from the bed, until he was almost sitting up. Van gave a small, surprised sound; then he moved his legs, so that they folded around Stefen's back. They held each other tightly, Stef's face were against the smooth chest of his lover, and he used the occasion to suckle and squeeze the dark nipples with his mouth, enjoying Van's moan as they contracted to excited little lumps.

He rocked backwards and forwards, which made his hard shaft poke Van in new places, then he suddenly tilted them both to one side. Before Van could react, he had brought his legs around, pushed his lover on to his back and was suddenly on top of him. This time Stefen did not wait, he immediately began moving between the strong thighs, thrusting with short, hard, quick stabs into his lover's narrow tunnel. He held himself up on straight arms, so that he could gaze into the beautiful, silver eyes, while he climaxed. Vanyel was just as happy to look up into the focused and ecstatic face of the lovely Bard, as he cried out and delivered another gift in a series of distinct contractions just inside Van's dilated opening.

Then he collapsed on Van, who held the slim, boyish body against his own, wondering at his amazing luck of becoming the lifebonded and beloved of this wonderful creature. There could be no doubt that Stefen would make his love life very interesting and totally different from now on, over and above the fact that he would actuallyhave a love life for the first time in years. When the Bard withdrew, he looked just like a cat again, this time one who had suddenly found himself in a larder well stocked with fresh cream and succulent fish. Oh yes, for sure Vanyel was in for it now...

After Stefen had warmed him and relaxed him -- among other things -- they both fell asleep for a second time as the first light of the sun sent strokes of pink and gold across the sky. This time Vanyel slept deeply and dreamlessly, and Stefen actually woke before him. Van awakened to find Stef lounging indolently next to him, watching him with a proprietary little smile on his face.

"Well, what are you looking at?" Van asked, amused by the Bard's expression. "And a copper for your thoughts."

Stefen laughed. "Acres and acres, and it'sall mine," he said, quoting a tag-line of a current joke. "If you had any idea of the number of times I've daydreamed of being right where I am now, you'd laugh."

"You think so?" Van smiled and shook his head. "Oh, no, I promise, I wouldn't laugh."

"Well, maybe you wouldn't." Stefen searched his face for a moment, looking as if he wanted to say something, but couldn't make up his mind how to say it. Vanyel waited patiently for him to find the words. "Van," he said, finally. "I have to know. Are you sorry? I mean, I'm just a Bard, I haven't got Mindspeech; I can't, you know, mesh with you when we --" He flushed. "I mean, does that bother you? Do you miss it? I--"

"Stef," Van interrupted him gently. "You're laboring under a misapprehension. I've never had a lover who shared his mind with me, so I wouldn't know what it was like."

"You haven't?" Stefen was flabbergasted. "But -- but what about Tylendel?"

"My Gifts were all dormant while he was alive," Van replied. Finding it amazingly easy -- for the first time in years -- to talk about his old love. "The only bond we had that I could share was the lfebond."

"Do you missthat then?" Stef asked, shyly, as if he was afraid to hear the answer, but had to ask the question.

"No," Van said and smiled broadly. "And if you look inside yourself for a moment, you'll know why."

"If I --"

"Stef you're a trained Bard; Bardic Gift is enough like Empathy for you to see what I mean." Van sent a brief pulse of wordless love along the bond and watched Stef's face change. First surprise -- then something akin to shock -- then a delight that resonated back through the bond they shared.

"I never dreamed," Stef's voice was hushed. "I never -- How? Why?"

I don't know,ke'chara, and I don't care." Van shook his head. "All I know is that it's happened, it's real.And I know that if we don't get out of bed and put in an appearance, we're never going to do so before noon -- I'm afraid they might break the door down and find us in a very embarrassing position."

Stefen laughed. "You know, you're right. We should spare them that at least. It's only fair."