Vanyel and Stefen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers

The Bard knew very well what that meant, but he chose to do things his own way. He sat down in the chair next to Van, pretending that he did not notice the pale drawn face, or how his lover shook from exhaustion and pain. Stef just took Vanyel's hand and held it, gently massaging the strong fingers and humming under his breath, exerting his Gift, until he felt Van relax and sigh with relief as the pain receded. Then Stef carefully and gently undressed the Herald, checking that the bandages were in place and showing no signs of bleeding.

He helped Van into the soft shirt which served as both nightclothes and his only garment during the days, when he did not get out of bed. This preserved the modesty of the Herald, who still worried how people would react, if they saw him naked – and especially his parents if Stef was in the room. The Bard couldn't care less if half the Hold came to visit and found him naked in the bed next to Van, but he respected the feelings of his lover. Thus, when he had settled Van, he pretended to do a bit of tidying, chatting about how well Yfandes looked, what the weather was like, saying that he was hungry and would get some supper for them.

So when there was a diffident tap on the door, he could open it and let the maid in; and there was no need for Van to blush, as the young girl carried the tray with food and drink to a table. Everything was respectable and proper, and the maid even curtsied, as she left the room. Stef coaxed his lover to eat and drink, and made sure that Vanyel saw that he was making inroads into the provender himself. Even though he longed to lie down next to his beloved, even just to hold his hand and caress his hair, he waited until he knew that the Hold was settling down for the night. He took out his gittern and practiced for a bit; this always made Van smile fondly and proudly.

Finally, when there were no more risks of visitors except for a crisis, the Bard put away his musical instrument and made himself ready for bed. Before he undressed, he locked the door; the small sound of the bolt being shot home roused the Herald, who had been dozing. Stefen deliberately had not doused the lights, and he placed himself in a spot where Van could see him. Very slowly and as tantalizing as possible he undressed. When he was naked except for the tight briefs he had under his breeches, he began a series of exercises designed to keep him limber and fit, but also capable of showing his body off in very provocative poses.

He had been taught the exercises by the Weaponsmaster's assistant as a part of his training for hand combat, but he had soon elaborated on them. Especially after one of his lovers had said that seeing him perform turned him on. Nothing was basically changed, he would just hold some poses a little longer, tilt his head slightly, run his hands along thighs, arms, and finally all over his body, as if inspecting himself for sore muscles or weak spots. He had been doing these exercises morning and night for a couple of years now, and saw no reason to desist just because Van was gazing at him with hungry eyes. Quite the contrary...

However, this night he did stretch out his performance a bit, even repeating a couple of the most provocative floor exercises. To cap it he ended up with a good stretch with his back to the bed, before he very slowly removed his last item of clothing. He rubbed the small of his back, and wriggled a bit as if to loosen up, then as he slowly slid his hands down over his naked buttocks and forward, Vanyel could stand it no longer: "Stefen, for pity's sake, you're driving me insane, will you please stop that and come to bed!" The Bard turned slightly and looked over his shoulder, he sent his beloved a teasing smile.

"Am I hearing you right? You would like to have my naked body in your bed?" The need and desire was plain on the Herald's face, and it made Stef want to cry with happiness. He had longed to see this expression on Vanyel for months, and now finally his dreams were coming true. He turned all the way and let his lover see the erection, which had been straining his briefs for some time, caused by the hot gaze he had felt on his body, while he was performing. "Will you behave, and not exert yourself, if I do?" The Herald nodded to both questions; then moaned as Stef ran his hands up and down his swollen member, exposing the glistening head.

"Maybe, just maybe – if you are very good and promise to go to sleep straight after – I will let you have a taste. Would you like that?" He did not wait for the eager affirmation, but walked to the bed and climbed in. Van was lying on his back, his head was turned, and his eyes were fixed on the jutting phallus, he licked his lips in anticipation. When the Bard flicked back the blanket and straddled his lover's head, a small whimper escaped the Herald's mouth. He opened it eagerly to receive the beautiful shaft, just as Stefen exposed him and dipped down to return the favor.

Vanyel still could not quite credit, how much he craved the sensual pleasure which Stef provided. Even though he was sore and tired after a couple of hours in a chair and numerous visits, the erotic performance of his lover made him forget all other concerns and burn with desire. He was of course aware that Stef did it on purpose, but after so many months of refusing to acknowledge his lust for the beautiful young Bard, the love-starved Herald was helpless now the barrier had been broken. He ached for the touch of warm skin, soft lips, wet tongue, and he cursed his inability to act on his wants.

But at least he got to do more than just lie passively and receive satisfaction or stare at Stef, while the Bard fondled himself provocatively. Van was beside himself with joy, when his lover let him lick and caress the erect phallus he craved, allowed him to enjoy the mutual pleasure of oral sex. He sucked hard and rubbed the throbbing shaft, caressed the soft buttocks and tickled Stef's tight star. The Bard did the same in return, and soon they were both panting at the brink of orgasm. Van begged for the full experience, and Stef laughingly agreed that he had behaved well enough for this reward.

He held back, while Van completed his efforts, so that the Herald could focus exclusively on the wonderful feeling and taste, as Stef came in long spurts in his lover's mouth. Then the talented Bard resumed his expert treatment of Van's intimate parts, making him climax almost immediately. Vanyel was still savoring the last dribbles of Stefen's love fluid, when he exploded in ecstasy and gave a similar gift into Stefen's eagerly awaiting mouth. The Bard swallowed every drop and made sure to milk him dry, before releasing him, making Van shudder with pleasure.

Afterwards they lay close together, kissing deeply and tasting their own seed in each other's mouths. Van tried to tell Stefen how happy he was, how much he loved him; it was the first time, he had really expressed his feelings at length. The heartfelt delight and gratitude on the young Bard's face told the Herald better than words how much this avowal of love meant to him. Even though their mutual love could be felt through the lifebond, Stef – and Van for that matter – still needed the vocal confirmation.

Within the next couple of weeks, Stef gradually let Van become more active in their love play. The Herald explored the slim body with his hands, as they lay next to each other. Stef happily tucked himself in the embrace of his lover, wriggling slightly so that Van's erect phallus nestled between his buttocks. He almost purred as Vanyel stroked his hips, stomach, chest, tickled the sensitive nipples, before his fingers began playing with the Bard's intimate parts. At some point Stef would turn around, and they kissed deeply as they fondled each other.

Usually, the next step would be mutual oral stimulation, and then came the moment that Vanyel longed for. Stefen would settle between Van's thighs, push his legs apart, and dive in for an even more intimate taste of his lover. The first time he did this was just after he had helped Van take a much needed bath. Stefen had insisted on washing the Herald, and when Van had tried to object by saying that he was well enough to do it himself, the Bard's answer and lust filled gaze had the older man erect and aching within seconds. "You promised to let me have my fill of you. I want to do this forme. And it will prepare you for what I want to do toyou afterwards."

As Stefen spoke, his fingers were busy between Van's buttocks. The Herald was kneeling in the bath, resting his arms and head on a thick towel on the edge. The warm water only just covered his thighs, and Stefen had used a scoop and a cloth to wash the lean, naked body of his lover. Van was helpless against the onslaught of lust, when the Bard's slim, skillful fingers slid inside him and proceeded to clean the tight, needy tunnel carefully. When Stefen was done and had dried Van and helped him back to bed, he insisted that Van had to lie still and relax, while he kissed and licked him all over.

By the time the Bard finally spread Van's legs and buttocks and attacked the quivering sphincter with his tongue, the Herald was utterly lost in the throes of passion. He tried to muffle his cries with a pillow as his hole was licked and teased and plundered by the mouth and fingers of the most ardent and experienced lover he had ever had. In between Stefen would feast on the leaking head of Van's manhood, or fondle the heavy balls and the sensitive area behind the tight sack. Finally, it became too much for Van, and though he wanted to enjoy the incredible sensation of having his intimate parts licked and sucked for much longer, he couldn't help himself.

As Stefen's mouth descended on Van's manhood, taking him into his throat, and his fingers found the sensitive spot inside the wet channel, Vanyel finally resorted to begging: "Please, Stef, please make love to me. I need you inside me, when I come. I'm so close, you're driving me insane. Please, I – oohhh – aarrgh." While Van was pleading and almost whimpering with need, Stef had oiled himself, and his long, hard manhood penetrated his lover in one deep thrust. Stef took him hard, with ruthless, efficient strokes, once, twice and then it was all over. Van spilled his seed between them, his cries of pleasure muffled by the Bard's ardent kiss, as Stef erupted inside his beloved, reaffirming their bond in the best way imaginable.

Vanyel and Stefen, part IV

Vanyel had realized long ago, with his first lover Tylendel, that he preferred being made love to, but also enjoyed reciprocating. From their first night together he knew that Stefen wanted and liked to have his lover inside, but he kept denying the Herald this pleasure. "You need to be almost completely healed first, Van. I'm not going to jeopardize your recovery. Savil would have my balls, not to mention the hoof shaped marks Yfandes would leave on my butt! And I don't even want to think about the look on Starwind's face if he had to come back and save you again."

Stef had a point, a very good point, because Vanyel certainly did not want to experience that either. He knew from past experience what an annoyed and disapproving Starwind looked like, and though rarely occurring, it was something best avoided. So the Herald tried to curb his growing need for possessing Stef's body in that way, though he kept hinting about it. If only to see the quick flicker of yearning which filled the young Bard's eyes, whenever Vanyel managed to express his desire, even in a roundabout way. With time this became easier for the reticent Herald, but Van had been lacking a lover for such a long time, and he had practiced discretion and suppression of his needs for even longer, so that to openly acknowledge that he wanted Stef's body was ridiculously difficult.

Just when Van got well enough to think about insisting, he was caught up in the demands from his family and duties as a Herald. As soon as he was physically able to leave his room and sit or walk for longer periods of time, his father, brother, mother and a lot of other people claimed his attention. So for almost a week he came back to his room each night and fell into bed and asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. Stefen did not complain, and in truth he was also kept busy with entertaining Lady Treesa, her ladies and various guests who came to stay.

Finally, every matter was dealt with, including the details of his parent's move to Haven. The last duty was a family dinner two nights before Savil, Vanyel and Stefen left. As they had to ride out early in the morning on the day of departure, Savil had insisted that nothing was planned for the last day. She had been quite firm with her brother and sister-in-law: "I'm getting too old to spend a day packing, an evening drinking and socializing, a late night with not enough sleep, before getting up at dawn and spending a whole day in the saddle. So if you insist on having a farewell party, it will have to be the night before, and I get to sleep in and breakfast in bed."

Vanyel and Stefen agreed, but would never have dared to voice this, so they were very grateful to Van's aunt. To Van's surprise he had actually enjoyed the dinners of the past week, and the reason dawned on him half way through. For the first time in his life he only heard approval and pride in the words of his father when he spoke of his eldest son. Withen's manners were still gruff, but Van knew him well enough to see the implicit love and acceptance that he had yearned for all his life. Even when Stef talked to Van during the evenings, mostly brief and very formal consultations on the music suitable for this particular venue, Withen did not flinch.

Not that anyone could have guessed the bond between the two men from their behavior. Both were in their formal uniforms of Herald Whites and Bardic red, and Stefen played the role of Master Bard with a dignity and seriousness that let no one doubt his right to carry the title despite his youth. He more or less ignored Vanyel, and all his attention was given to Lady Treesa as hostess and Lord Withen's wife. She was utterly delighted to boast of both her favorite son and a Master Bard who was highly regarded at court, while quite capable of ignoring their liaison as irrelevant.

In any case, Vanyel was proud of his beloved, but he didn't have a chance to express this, because they hardly had any time together alone. Stefen would be asleep, when Van came back from the late night consultations, and he would often rise before the Herald. At first, Van thought nothing of it, but when he woke on the fifth day with an achingly hard erection but no lover in his bed to sate his needs, the Herald began to wonder and worry.

During the day he found himself looking at Stef and lusting for his body every time the beautiful Bard was in the vicinity. He even tried to hint at his wishes when he had a moment with Stef during dinner in the evening: "I'm hoping that I can get away earlier tonight, there is only one visitor that my father wants me to talk to. Will you be... awake?" The last word was a sensual whisper only meant for his lover's ear.

Stefen gave Van a polite smile: "Possibly, but why would that make a difference?" He moved away and picked up his gittern, leaving the flabbergasted Herald staring after him. Vanyel pulled himself together with an effort, when his mother came up to him and asked if he was feeling unwell.

Sure enough, when Van entered the room he was sharing with Stef, the young Bard was fast asleep in bed. Van wanted to pull the sheets down, rip the shirt of his sleeping beauty and ravish the slim body. He wanted to hear Stefen cry out in ecstasy and joy, make them climax together. His hands were shaking with the need to touch his lover's soft skin. Van wanted to kiss and lick his way down to the treasure hidden under the covers. But once again he restrained himself.

I shouldn't disturb his rest. He'll be annoyed, if I wake him up just because I want to make love to him. And...and maybe he's bored with me or angry because I have spent the last week on my duties. He hasn't touched me with desire in all that time, and before he couldn't keep his hands off me. Now Van was getting irritated.Stef should know better. Duty always comes first with a Herald. If he cannot accept that, we don't have a future together.

The very thought made Vanyel's guts ache with misery, even though he knew that Stef would be safer, if he was not in a relationship with Van. With a sign he undressed, doused the candles and slipped under the covers. He wanted to take his lifebonded into his arms and just hold him, but instead he turned his back and tried to sleep. It took a while and the Herald had to use a mind calming technique. Luckily his body was still in need of rest and healing, so Van finally slipped into a dreamless stupor.

The next day was their second to last, and nothing was scheduled except the family dinner. Apart from packing most of his belongings Van had planned to go for a longer ride on Yfandes. He had taken short trips in the days before, but he wanted to test his stamina, to be sure he was ready for the trip to Haven. When he came down to the meadow, the Herald was surprised to find Stefen there with his mare saddled and tied to the fence. Even more surprising was the fact that the young Bard was leaning on Yfandes, his forehead on the Companion's shoulder.

Yfandes just fixed Van with a hard stare, daring him to protest.:I've invited Stefen to accompany us on our ride. He could do with the practice and some quiet time away from your family.: Vanyel immediately felt guilty and elated at the same time. He should have thought of suggesting that Stef practiced his new skill of riding, and he certainly should have sheltered his lifebonded from the never ending demands of his large family. But Stef had seemed to do well, probably using his Bard training in social skills, and Van had somehow stopped worrying.

As he saddled Yfandes and rode into the forest together with Stefen, his elation soon took over. Finally, they were alone, and he meant enjoy Stef's company and maybe a few kisses as a prelude to later delights. At first everything was fine, Stefen seemed happy, he joked and made Van laugh, just like their friendship used to be. It was comfortable and wonderful, but something was missing. Van gradually realized that there was no sensual flirting or hints of desire in Stef's behavior, nothing like the early part of their acquaintance or first weeks as lovers.

As they reached their destination, a secluded grove of trees around a small pond fed by a brook, Stef exclaimed with pleasure. He dismounted and let his mare drink from the brook where it left the pond, then tied her reins to a bush next to some lush grass. Stefen removed his boots and sat on the edge of the pond, dappling his bare feet in the water. The sun lit up his auburn hair, and when the young Bard leant back on wiry but strong arms, his lithe body was displayed in a manner which made Vanyel's mouth go dry with desire. He had dismounted also, removing Yfandes' saddle and bridle.

Stefen didn't say anything, just looked at Van, his expression turning unreadable after a while. Van's thougts were in a jumbleOh gods, I want to touch him, see him naked, make love to him – right now. How do I ask him for this? Maybe he doesn't want me. He hasn't touched me or said anything. Why doesn't he take the initiative, like he did before? Maybe he... Suddenly Van was rudely interrupted by an impatient shove from behind. Yfandes' snort was clearly annoyed.

:Will you quit being a fool and stop this stupid, obsessive nonsense? I'm fed up with your ridiculous worrying.: Van turned his head and met the blue eyes of his irate Companion.:Don't you understand that Stefen is waiting for YOU to take the initiative, to seduce him? He needs you to prove that you love him and desire him. For all his experience he is still young and insecure in love. As the older and supposedly mature male, you should be the one to claim him, and your failure to do so has made Stefen very unhappy.: Suddenly, Stef's reply the other night made sense to Van. The Bard had been trying to imply, that if Vanyel did not desire him enough to wake his lover and instigate intimacy, he did not feel wanted.

TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers