Vanyel and Stefen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers

Stefen was looking at the pond, trying to pretend that nothing was wrong, but his heart was aching. Nevertheless, he stubbornly held on to his decision not to beg Van for love play. If the Herald wanted them to make love, he could damn well say it or show it. Every night this week, Stefen had gone to bed ready for his lover, hoping that Van would wake him with kisses and intimate caresses either at night or the next morning. Sometimes, like last night, he had only pretended to be asleep, and when Vanyel did not even touch him, it felt like utter rejection.

Silent tears had run down Stef's cheeks after Van had fallen asleep, and as always he woke early the next morning, hard and aching for the handsome man next to him. The only way Stefen could keep to his decision was to get up and take a cold bath. If he had stayed in bed, he would have given in to his needs and seduced Van the moment his beloved stirred. Usually, he would then visit Yfandes, and he had poured out his heart to the sympathetic Companion on more than one occasion. She had even answered with a nod and a shake of her head, when he had dared to ask her this morning, if he had made the right decision in wanting Van to make a move, or whether he was being silly.

When Savil had approached Stefen later in the morning and informed him that Yfandes wished to invite the Bard on a ride with her and Vanyel, Stef was sure that this was the moment he had been waiting for. The secluded grove that the Herald led them to seemed perfect for a lover's tryst, and Stef had made an effort to display himself to Van, without doing anything overtly seductive. For a moment the Herald had seemed to ignite with lust, but then he just stood there wrinkling his brow, and Stef gave up.

His skills as a Bard and the hard lessons of survival from his childhood enabled Stef to pull a mask of indifference over his face. But he couldn't look at Van anymore, so he turned away and stared into the sunlit water, trying to clamp down on his feelings and empty his mind. Without much success I'm not going to cry in front of Van. I don't want his pity, I want his love. But most of all I want him to take me, make me his and... Stef shifted as his manhood began to swell in his tight riding breeches. He quickly stopped that line of thought, before he embarrassed himself.

The next moment he was grabbed by the shoulders, and Van's mouth closed over his. Ardent kisses, a demanding tongue and hands that held him tight, made Stefen's body tinkle and his phallus sprang to full attention within seconds. He was pushed back to lie on the soft grass, whimpering as Vanyel's lean body covered his, while his mouth was still being plundered. When his lover's lips finally left his mouth, Stef gasped for air and his eyes flew open.

A jolt went through the young Bard's body as he met the gaze of the older man. Van's silver eyes looked down at him with the most wonderful possessive, lust filled love Stef had ever seen on his beloved's face. Vanyel's words dispelled the last insecurity and sadness in Stef's heart. "I love you, Stef. I want you more than you could ever imagine. You are mine, forever, do you understand?" The hard length of Van's manhood was grinding into Stef's thigh, leaving the equally aroused Bard in no doubt of the Herald's desire.

Vanyel gave him no time to answer, but claimed his mouth again. He was undressing Stef, quickly and efficiently, then shed his own clothes. Vanyel was back on top of his lover, forcing his legs apart and holding his hands pinned above his head, while he showered Stef's face and neck with kisses. Stefen moaned and thrust his hips upwards, pulling his knees up so that the engorged head of Van's large phallus bumped against his needy entrance. The two men rubbed against each other, lost in insatiable desire and long unfulfilled need.

With a huge effort, Vanyel refrained from impaling the slim body beneath him, knowing that it would be much too painful for Stef without the proper preparation. He caressed the blushing cheek of his beloved, until Stef opened his eyes again. "I want to make love to you tonight, Stef." The aroused youth shook his head in denial and muttered incoherently, trying to convey his wish for the promised delight to happen now, not later. His legs wrapped around Van and pulled him closer, clearly hoping this would lead to penetration. Van tried to reason with him: "You're not ready for this, Stef, and I did not think to bring..."

A happy giggle interrupted him: "Silly man, of course I prepared, before we left. Just as I readied myself for you every single night, hoping you would make love to me. And I have a bottle of oil in my saddlebag." Van jerked upright and pulled Stef with him. He dragged the Bard over to his mare and panted in his ear, while Stef found the oil in the small bag attached to the saddle. Back to a spot further away from the pond, where Van spread his cloak, which he had snagged from his own saddle on the ground nearby.

"Get on your hands and knees, Stef." Shaking with anticipation the Bard obeyed, spreading his legs and arching his back to present himself for this exciting new, demanding Van. Stefen was incredibly aroused by the unusually dominant behavior of his lover, he wanted to submit, to be filled and used by the impressive instrument jutting from Van's loins. Normally Stefen enjoyed being in charge, in fact he preferred to have Van at his mercy and drive him crazy with lust. This had often been the case with his previous partners also.

But now and then, if he really trusted a lover, he wanted to be the one to receive, to let go of the responsibility and just let himself be pleasured. That Van was finally prepared to fulfill this need, made Stef want to cry with joy. He did cry out, when he felt Van's hands spread his buttocks and a skillful tongue attack his most intimate spot. Before long, Stef's face was buried in the soft cloak beneath him, as he tried to muffle the sounds that Vanyel's actions was wringing from him, first his mouth, then his fingers, and finally the long, thick phallus the young Bard craved.

Vanyel was beside himself with excitement. He had never taken charge of a lover's tryst like this before, but the fact that Stef clearly relished being subjected to Van's selfish demands fueled the Herald's ardor and made him forget everything else. He felt a short twinge of regret when Stef admitted to his nightly hopes of intimacy, but rather than berate himself for opportunities lost, Van focused on making the most of this unexpected chance. As he exposed the enticing star hidden between Stef's taut buttocks, Van had to clench the muscles in his groin in order not to come on the spot.

He dove in and got his first smell and taste of the treasure which he had only possessed once, on the night when he and Stef became lovers. A mixture of the scented soap that the young Bard favored, sweat, and a heady musk uniquely Stefen, tinged with Van's own juices from where he had rubbed his leaking member against the puckered rose. The Herald licked and prodded until Stef's sphincter yielded to his tongue, and then he explored the tight tunnel with two oil slicked fingers. The wanton cries and begging for more which this elicited in his victim, was sweet music to Van's ears.

On his knees behind Stef's naked body, so beautifully displayed and ready for him, Van poured oil over his phallus, while resting the exposed head against Stef's glistening entrance. "I'm going to take you now, beloved. Skewer your naughty little hole with my sword and make you scream with pleasure, before I fill you with my seed." With those words Van plunged inside Stef, who pushed back so hard that the Herald was totally embedded within his lover within a matter of moments. A muffled scream from Stef had Van worried for a mere snatch of time, but without cause.

"Oh gods, Van, move. Take me, make love to me, move damn you! Ahhh, yes. Yes, gods I love you inside me. I need you, more, harder." The babbling was interrupted by moans and wordless cries, as Vanyel rode his lover with abandon. Again and again the wildly excited Herald rammed his thick rod into the young Bard's willing body, amazed at the ease with which Stefen seemed to accommodate the large phallus that almost all Van's lovers had eyed with trepidation. As he felt the approach of orgasm, he withdrew, flipped Stef over, and impaled him again.

The two lovers gazed into each other's eyes, as their bodies moved together, riding the crest of ecstasy for a long, exhilarating moment. Stef surrendered first; his back arched and he thrust one last time against Van's stomach, before he exploded and covered them both with his semen. As soon as his tunnel clenched around Van, it was all over for him too. Crying out Stefen's name he came in short, hard bursts, filling his beloved as promised, reaffirming their bond with his seed. Vanyel collapsed on his lover, and they hugged each other for a long time, sharing sated kisses and murmuring loving words.

Afterwards they washed briefly in the pond, before getting dressed and eating some of the provisions they had brought. Just as Stefen noticed that Yfandes was nowhere in sight, the Companion entered the glade. Van went over to her and they shared one of their wordless communications, before he saddled her up. As they started on the journey back, Van smiled at Stefen: " 'Fandes says to tell you that she is pleased I'm no longer being an idiot about our love." When the Bard blushed, his lifebonded laughed. "Don't worry, she went away to give us some privacy, but also to guard against anyone accidentally stumbling on our fun."

This specific moment was just one of the happy memories that the sight of Vanyel's long, fine-boned hands on his saddle-pommel and his perfect balance in the saddle evoked in Stefen as they rode towards Haven. Together with their subsequent lovemaking at night after the farewell dinner and the next morning before a leisurely breakfast in bed, and again the last night befoe leaving, Stef felt that his gamble of waiting for Van to seduce him had paid off handsomely. Even if they probably both felt a bit sore during the first day of travel, and the prospect of being in the saddle all day had been rather daunting.

(resume the conversation in original book here: "It's safer," Van said, after a strained silence.)

TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers