Vaping Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded and she laughed again. She blew him a kiss and then she was gone.

************************************************************

On Saturday he was returning from breakfast and stepped into the elevator to take him to his floor. Like a scene from Total Recall, a hand suddenly snaked between the closing doors. When the doors re-opened, Julie stood there looking slightly dishevelled; meaning that she was not perfectly quaffed or made up. Other than that, she looked her usual amazing self; pretty blue eyes, blonde hair tied into a neat ponytail and a figure to die for covered with a loose T-shirt and hip-hugging blue jeans.

"Hi!" she said enthusiastically. "I haven't seen you for days. Where have you been?"

"Oh," he replied, "you know, here and there."

"Well," she said with a coy smile while leaning forward toward him, "why don't we renew our, uh, acquaintance?"

Brad smiled and pulled his vaper out. He puffed on it and gently exhaled into her face, which was now about two or three inches from his.

She immediately smiled and closed her eyes blissfully. He watched as her nipples puckered into hardness beneath her shirt and she gave out a low, almost inaudible growl.

"I'll bet Derek would really appreciate one of your patented blowjobs right about now," he said with a grin.

"Mmm," she cooed, "he loves my blowjobs!"

"And you love giving him blowjobs, don't you," he said.

"Oh yeah!" she said with a grin. "I love watching him squirm when I run my tongue all over it."

"You should go see Derek right now," he said. "In fact, you don't need to see anyone but Derek, do you."

"That is so true!" she said with feeling. "He's the best!"

"Go give him a treat!" he said.

"Derek is in for a treat!" she said with a giggle as she got off on her floor.

When Brad got home he had to take a few deep breaths as he willed his erection to subside.

"Being a good guy sucks!" he said to no one in particular.

12