All Comments on 'Variation'

by Genas

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Absolutely great story I loved it please write another!

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
No need

to go through all those steps. I'd do it all from the first second

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

Mean, but good. I came.

smoothboismoothboialmost 7 years ago
i don't need training

I'd be very interested being a submissive to a domme female where we're both primarily gay. I've already given up pussy on my own and have no problem with cock-only sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This story is about a psycopath

Uses drugs to seduce partners, doesn't mind or even consider breaking up relationships or partnerships. Obviously written by a man, it represents sociopathic predatory seductions, and includes minor-age characters in the prose. Sex is about seduction, yes, but willing consent that don't abrogate people's relationships and not under the inducement of drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this is not bi sexual training it is sub sissy training

she is a craxy bitch who Doms everyone and took advantage of two weak willed men...they are no sissy subs, not bi sexual males....but all consenusl and all got what they wanted so you think

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
One of my fantasies!

I have secretly fantasized about my girl making me suck another guy's cock and swallowing his cum. I don't think it would take that many steps for me, but maybe I'm not as straight as her husband. It was a great story though.

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 7 years ago
Hook me up!

I would love to play this scenario for my wife which actually does want me to suck cock for her. I'm in!

goldblokegoldblokealmost 7 years ago
Horny

That's a great story, whether it's true or not. Its really hot and I've got to admit I can see how the technique described would work. I know my girl wants to "order me around with another man" because she's told me how it's a fantasy of hers, to be in charge of two men fucking. I'd certainly like to please her just like it's being described here. I'm actually not that sure about sucking a dick but I'd succumb to getting fucked in the ass by a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story, reality makes it better

I am convinced that most guys are actually bi, just as most girls are bi without much encouragement. We have been brainwashed from a young age that male bisexuality is bad, and situations like this help to awaken guys bi possibilities without the public stigma that is unfortunately still there. Hopefully more couples will explore this avenue of sexual pleasure - they won't regret it (particularly the guy).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me too

When finished with your story I needed to pee. Went in bathroom and sat down and noticed a glimmering drop of precum I brought it to my lips with my finger. The taste and the act of tasting caused a flood of more precum which I greedily gathered and transfered to my mouth and face. I do that sort of thing now and then usually just a few drops. Your story really got me going and I thank you for it. Wanted to write this before I jack off to make sure I got it done. Some times I eat my cum I think this might be one of those times. I think I would be an excellent candidate to be the subject in that story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really Sad

stories like this can make people understand how much the female gender is not to be trusted. Here a women plays a guy with money to get pussy and he is of course taking it in with the mind set of fucking other women, but the wife here is evil and self centered. Normal in so many marriages today. Sad!!!!

Notime4thinkingNotime4thinkingover 5 years ago
Kinda gross

Kinda gross. And I say that as a bi guy.

The narrator is just a horrible person with no redeeming qualities. I understand that there are people out there who are into FemDom, or "forced" feminization, or "forced" bisexuality, but this somehow manages to exclude all the sexiness that such niche genres might have had and just leaves the "worst parts of humanity" dregs.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to control the lives of the characters they create. I kept waiting for the author to introduce a sane, rational person to, quite frankly, beat the ever-living shit out of the narrator. Now THAT would have been worth reading!

Pretty sure this actually was written by a woman, and that makes it soooooo much more pathetic to me. This is what someone thinks "power" looks and acts like.

Like I said, kind of gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty weird...

...but well written. English is ok. Plot, ok as well, it's a story after all. I think the writer is a woman. Silly how so many get self righteously worked up over a story. I'll look at your other stuff if it's here.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

I need a bit of encouragement from my wife so l can let go and be a “girl” for a wank buddy from our youth. I just do not have the courage to take that final step alone yet my fantasy is being my buddy’s sissy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Question for Genas

Are you still active on tumblr?

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

17 steps! Narrowed down to 1: marry a bi guy or a fellow lesbian in the first place!

Not a very nice person this "wife without benefits" - obviously dislikes men, alot. Gives lesbians a bad name. No wonder it takes 17 steps.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"I knew that I was going to have to get things off on the right foot sexually, or else I might not have the sort of freedom I really wanted."

Here is a better ending after the third paragraph of this idiotic tale... The second day Ben had enough. He walked into the hotel suite where his cheating skank slut wife was on her third woman in two days. "How could I have been so stupid" Ben thought to himself as he approached the bed. Grabbing the cunt by the hair he lifted her up and slapped her so hard across the face she saw stars. When she finally had the composure to look at him in shock and alarm, she got the back of his hand just as hard. "Kate, you must be an insanely stupid woman to think I'd put up with this horse shit. I'm leaving you and getting the marriage annulled. I've cancelled your ticket home and all your credit cards. Since you have no skills as nothing but an empty headed bimbo, good luck making a living any other way than on your back." Kate was now crying hard, she couldn't believe her plan to control this man and make him a faggot had fallen apart. "Please Ben, don't..." That was all she got out before the third and final slap knocked her off the bed. "Close your deceitful pie hole bitch. Not another word, or you won't ever leave this room." The other woman got up to come after him but one quick punch to the gut had her doubled over gasping for breath. "My mom told me never to hit a lady, but since you don't qualify, I suggest you just lie there and take the pain. If you get up I'll fucking throw you off the balcony." Since they were four floors up, she stayed down. Ben had already packed and was on a private plane leaving before the cops ever arrived. He was rich and had the best attorneys so the changes against him never went anywhere. Kate ended up abducted by a cartel and working in a whore house in Tijuana. Nobody gave a flying fuck about her and Ben laughed every time he thought about the 10K he got by selling the bitch to the Mexicans.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Client8, lesbians don't need a skank slut like this to give them a bad name. They are fully capable of doing that on their own!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous