Variation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genas
Genas
19 Followers

Step 4: Fuck him with a strapon.

The next time we had sex, after he sucked my cock, I had him get back up on the bed on all fours. I took a disposable enema and squirted it into his ass. I had him hold it until he couldn't stand it. A trip to the bathroom and a quick shower and he was all nice and clean, inside and out. A tube of KY jelly and he was all lubed up for fucking with my cock.

Very, very slowly I put my dick in his ass until it was all the way in. At first he really had to strain to accommodate me. Then came his first true fucking with a cock. I told him what a good boy he was to take his bisexual wife's cock up his ass. I reached around his legs, and squeezed his penis while I moved into and out of him. After a few minutes he came a huge load on the sheets. That was a lesson to me! From then on, whenever I peg him he must first lay down a towel so that I can go to sleep without having to wait for him to do the chores first!

Step 5: Have another woman fuck him with a strapon.

I wanted Ben to get used to being fucked by different people so it would be less of a big deal with he got fucked by a man. No girlfriend has ever refused since this got started, and while I was doing this to him at first, Susan was certainly on board with pegging my husband, especially if it meant she could spend more time between my thighs.

Every time I had another woman over I would ask her to fuck him with a strapon. In those days this was mostly Susan, but I still had one or two casual girlfriends who would come to fuck me occasionally. They were very eager to peg my husband when I brought up the request. Within a few weeks Ben had been ass-fucked by me and at least three other women and it was beginning to feel like a normal part of our sexual sessions for me to bring out the strap on.

Ben has come to love getting on his hands and knees, sticking his ass in the air, and asking for me, Susan, or one of my more recent lovers to peg him. In fact, he loved it so much that it quickly became a normal event for me to make him beg me to use my "cock" on him, or for my girlfriend to fuck him with her "cock".

Step 6: Have him taste his own cum.

One day I decided he was ready for the next step. I got down on my knees and sucked his cock, telling him between dick licks that he was a good boy, and a good husband, and that I was coming to love him even more deeply since he was willing to play along with my strap on. After about two minutes he came in my mouth. I got up and I kissed him deeply so he could taste his cum (for the first time). I explained to him it as just the way sex is with committed lovers, very normal behavior, and that it turned me on immensely. Do the same, and if he gives in as Ben did, then that is a very good sign. Keep on kissing, but arrange it so that each time he is swallowing more and more cum, until finally he is swallowing all of it and admitting how good it tastes.

Similarly, when Susan fucked him with her cock, I got underneath and sucked him until he came in my mouth. First I would kiss her and then kiss him, so all he got was a slight taste of salty cum. The next time I kissed him first so that he got more of a cum taste. After a while I would save all his cum in my mouth and make sure he swallowed huge gobs of it. Soon he associated tasting cum with being fucked, and so he grew to like it.

When we would get together as a foursome, Susan and I would do this to both our husbands. Having been together with me and Susan in a threesome, and swallowing his own come from my mouth, it was only a small step for him to do it when Jerry was in the room with us.

Susan had Jerry doing the same thing, at the same time, after a double blow job session, and we made sure that they had their backs to each other the first time. We did it this way for a couple of weekends, and soon it didn't matter if one of the guys saw the other swallowing come. After this we incremented it just a bit by sucking off each other's husbands, so that I would suck off Jerry and then feed his come to his wife in a deep, lesbian kiss. She would then pass it back to her husband and tell him how hot he made her while he swallowed his own come.

It didn't take much more for things to start getting mixed up, so that soon I was blowing Jerry, then kissing Susan to give her Jerry's come, but then I would hold a little of it, just a little, back. I would then go and kiss my own husband, letting him taste Jerry's come on my mouth, and smell his cock on my breath. I would stroke him while kissing him with Jerry's come in my mouth and tell him how horny I was. It wasn't long before they didn't care or make any comment at all about who's come was on who's lips. It was all getting mixed up and they were both getting a second-hand taste of each other's cocks!

Step 7: Stop letting him cum in your pussy.

One we had the guys accustomed to the strap on, I decided that from then on my pussy was only for eating (except maybe on very rare, and very special occasions). Ben hasn't come in my pussy (or my ass) in a long time now. He either comes in my mouth or, while I'm fucking him with my cock, into a towel while he's on all fours. This gets him more and more used to the passive role, not the man's traditional role of coming in a pussy. It subdues and emasculates him. My hope was that, eventually, he would finally take the opportunity to bury his dick into, and come directly into, something, even if it's another man's ass. He gets no chance to feel the soft, slick, wet walls of my pussy any more. Only my girlfriend gets that with her fingers and tongue (and her scrappy, of course).

Step 8: Call him by a girl's name and have him take on the feminine role.

I wanted to make Ben completely submissive to me at all times in the bedroom.

Remember that in public, I would defer to him all the time. I would act the proper lady, but find a way to let him know that maybe I had on no panties under my skirt, just to excite him. I would compliment him publicly, remarking on his earning ability and his physical ability to waitresses at the restaurants, friends of his from work, and others we met. However I would also let him know that when we returned home I was going to fuck his ass with my dildo strapped to my hips and make him come on the floor.

One step towards the goal of emasculating him, and keeping him submissive to me in the bedroom, was to give him a girl's name - I call him Beth. I bought him a girl's wig that we sometimes use. It's blonde and is cut like Susan's hair. I sometimes have Beth wear it around the house during the evening. Also I sometimes apply some very red lipstick to Beth's lips.

The first time he dressed up I had him naked from the waist down so I could see the cute butt that I was going to fuck. It was a wonderful evening. I took Beth to bed and gave her the best beating-off and fucking she ever had. What a RUSH to see her beautiful hair while I fucked her(his) brains out. The animal sounds (s)he was making made me come without even being touched. Soon (s)he came, a huge load onto the towel spread out below.

She slept with her new hair on all night. In the morning I put him(her?) on his back, straddled his head, lowered my pussy to his(her) mouth, and looked down at her(his) beautiful hair as she(he) was obediently eating me, just as I instructed. After the best part of an hour I climbed down for a kiss and a snuggle. I whispered into his(her) ear very softly, "What did you think of last night?" "Best fucking I ever had" was his(her) reply.

This was a big step in my control over my husband. For one thing it was a very undercurrent message that I really preferred sex with women to sex with him, or with any guy, and that I would prefer it if he were a woman instead of having a penis. At the same time, his new name, "Beth" gave me another tool to use on him in public, when I was supposedly acting the "proper lady." While I would still compliment him publicly, I would positively fawn over our new friend "Beth." At the company picnic I would tell his boss about what a great friend we had in Beth, and how she brightened up our lives immensely.

Doing this to Ben in public at first embarrassed him a bit, but he got used to it, and I let him take it as a secret compliment. In a way it was a private joke between an emasculated, subservient man and his assertive, bisexual wife. In another way it was a reminder that he was more and more my bitch.

Step 9: Turn him on so much with straight and lesbian lovemaking that he will touch another cock over clothing (at least blindfolded).

Since most men have an incredible aversion to touching another cock, but not their own, Susan and I devised a plan to ease them into doing it. Susan and Jerry came over and we all got a little high. Susan and I slipped away for a minute to do a little scheming. We returned to tell the boys to sit together on the sofa while we put on a little show.

With that we started to strip and make out like crazy while keeping an eye on the boys until they bulged in their pants. When we knew we had them pretty well worked up, we took a little break from making out and got and put a blindfold on each of the boys. We then sat naked on their laps and made out with each of them, rubbing on their cocks through their pants. Next I took Ben's hand and placed it onto his own cock, which was still in his pants. Susan followed my lead, doing the same thing with her husband's hand, placing it onto his own cock. We commented aloud how it looked so hot to watch a guy rub his cock through his pants.

When they were so excited they were going crazy, we made our move. I placed my hand over Ben's as he was rubbing his cock through his pants, and placed it onto Jerry's cock, on top of his pants, and held it there! Susan did the same thing to her own husband. We whispered sexily in their ears, all the time holding our hands over theirs, pushing their hands into each other's crotches, and telling them to obey and stroke the other's dick. It took some time, but finally Ben gripped Jerry's penis through his pants. That was all it took.

Once Jerry felt a squeeze on his own dick, he squeezed back. They had gotten so excited by watching our lesbian lovemaking and by our sexy talk, that finally they had started to cooperate to keep the action going. It really helped that, even they knew they were rubbing another man's dick under clothing, they couldn't see it because of the blindfolds. Each one rubbed on the other the same way they would normally do it to themselves!

It was wonderful watching 2 blindfolded men stroke each other, even though they didn't come. Then we sucked the guys off as a reward for their adventure and, most important of all, got them to admit that they enjoyed it and would do it again. The whole thing got Susan and me so excited that we fucked in front of the boys and came in about 5 minutes. This was the day I knew that soon we'd have them fully converted and sucking and fucking each other just like Susan and I do.

Step 10: Praise him for rubbing on another cock through clothing when you're having sex. When he's really turned on, get him to agree he enjoyed it and would do it again.

After their first homosexual experience, every time we would fuck out husbands we would whisper to them how proud we were of them and how much we love them for rubbing on another man's cock. We continued to fuck them with our strapons, and then we would take off the strapons, roll them over, sit on their faces, and fuck their mouths with our clits(cocks) until we came as much as we desired. Every day Susan and I would talk and compare notes on the previous night's events, map out a new day's program, and get so horny we would have phone sex.

As Susan and I ride our men we whisper constantly what a turn-on it was to see them stroking each other's cock thru their pants, and how very much we want to see them stroke the real thing. We whisper to them to think about it while we are stroking and sucking them, as well as when we get them crazily horny with our lesbian lovemaking. We gradually got them to de-stigmatize the thoughts of stroking other men's cocks!

Step 11: Get them to jerk each other's naked cocks.

When they are really turned on by a combination of watching lesbian lovemaking and having us fuck them, then it was time to have them jerk each other off.

We decided to fuck them with our strapons in the same room, at the same time. We had them both on all fours, side by side, but facing in opposite directions. Then, after Susan and I turned them on and they got so excited they'd do anything - anything - we told them to stroke each other while we fucked their asses.

Now we knew this was going to be a really big step, and so we waited to do this until it was Susan's birthday. Naturally Jerry and Ben fawned over her all evening long. After dinner she told them what she wanted as part of her birthday celebration. She wanted to fuck my husband with her strapon while seeing me fuck Jerry with mine. Both men, by this time, knew about each other getting pegged, had admitted it to each other, and talked about it freely enough, but had not actually gotten fucked together in the same room.

It didn't take much to get them to agree to do so together, since it had become an "out thing" among our little group. Also, the pressure of the special event got them to agree, for Susan's sake. So they both got on all fours on our bed, naked, facing opposite directions and side by side almost touching. I settled in behind Jerry and inserted my cock into my girlfriend's husband's ass, while my fun-loving girlfriend, Susan was doing the same to my husband. Soon we were giving them a real good fucking and they were getting more and more turned on.

When they moaned so loudly that we knew they were about to come, the birthday girl instructed her husband to start stroking Ben's cock! It worked!! She then told Ben to do the same to her husband. He looked up at me and I gave him back a look that said "just you do what the birthday girl wants, and quick!" After a moment, he looked at Jerry, who seemed to be saying "don't leave me waiting, here, I've already done it to you!" So then Ben reached over and started tugging on Jerry's penis, and Jerry exploded into orgasm almost immediately.

There we were, fucking our husbands and watching as they jacked each other off! Talk about a power turn-on!!! Watching the men come, I orgasmed just from the sight of it, and from the feel of the strap on harness against my own pussy.

Step 12; Praise and reward them for jerking each other off, and have them repeat it so they get used to doing it, and also to having it done to them by another man.

Afterward we heaped tons of praise on them, saying how proud we were of them, how thankful we were for them obeying us, and how horny they made us by doing it. We got them to say they would do it again. And, as a very special reward for making us so happy, we swapped partners for the night, in a very special way. I got on top of Jerry and let him fuck my pussy. It had been so long since I had a cock in my pussy! Susan did the same with Ben.

In subsequent get-togethers we repeated the jerk off sessions, always praising them repeatedly. We wanted to be sure they got used to jerking each other off before we moved to the next level. Of course, we immediately began restricting their access to the pussy again. They didn't get any more after that first night of jerking each other off. After a few weeks, when we would get together as a foursome, Susan and I could put on a lesbian show for our husbands and I could say "stroke Jerry's penis" to my husband, and Jerry would pop it out of his pants for Ben to jerk. It would go the other way around too. They soon lost their aversion to stroking each other off.

Of course, we should say that we were still doing all of the other things too, like swapping come with them while kissing. As we moved from one step to another the things we did in each one still continued. We never stopped doing any of them as we moved to the next step, we just kept adding more and more to our sex with the boys.

Step 13: Get them high and fuck them side by side, blindfolded. When they are so horny that they will do anything to come, it's time to have them blow each other.

We started the evening with help from wine and the bong to get the men in the mood for what we wanted them to do. After dinner, with wine and smoke, Susan and I kissed our men (we also kissed each other passionately for their viewing pleasure). We stroked their cocks through their pants until they were bursting with horniness. We then blindfolded them and led them to the bedroom.

Susan put on her strapon, and I stripped Jerry and led him to the bed naked where had him lie on his back. Susan undressed Ben, lubed his ass, and whispered that she was going to fuck her girlfriend's husband tonight. The fact that we had peg-swapped them on the night that we first got them to jerk each other served as a reminder to them, and a signal, that something big would be on the horizon for them tonight.

Together we led the blindfolded Ben to the bed and positioned him on all fours over Jerry's head. Susan then began to fuck my husband in the ass with her strapon, and she told both men that we wanted them to become bisexual, just when the four of us are together. I whispered to Jerry to open his mouth. He did!! I grasped my husband's cock between my fingers, and inserted it into Jerry's mouth!!

All that time on their knees sucking our dildos, all of the emasculation, the cross dressing, and the pegging was paying off in spades! I watched as Jerry eagerly sucked and stroked my husband's cock while Susan was fucking Ben like a horny animal. We were bending our men to our wills completely. I told Susan everything that I could see as I lay down next to them. "Susan, your husband sucks cock better than I do!"

She strained to see it, but being above and behind Ben, fucking him in the ass, made it difficult to feast her eyes on the sight that was inches away from me. I raised up my knee, opening my legs, and fingered my pussy as I commented aloud on how I couldn't keep my fingers out of my own twat while watching Jerry suck off my husband. This made Jerry perform all the more eagerly on my husband's dick.

Jerry's first blow job lasted all of 30 seconds before my husband exploded come all in his mouth. I complimented Jerry and coached him to swallow the whole load. Susan came herself while pegging Ben.

After Ben came loudly into Jerry's mouth and down his throat we swapped them. A blindfolded Ben sucked off my girlfriend's husband while I fucked Jerry in the ass, and Susan took my place beside them watching. It played out in very similar fashion, and just about as quickly.

After Jerry came down Ben's throat, Susan and I cuddled, each with our own man, and heaped lots and lots of praise on them. We repeatedly told them how proud we were of both of them and how much we loved them. After a little while, we had them sit back and stroke their own cocks while Susan and I kissed and fucked in front of them. It was nothing short of fantastic. The power RUSH still lasts today - WOW! We even had the men admitting that they liked it and would do it again. We also waited on them hand and foot the rest of the night, eagerly and wantonly performing our lesbian show for them.

Step 14: Have then blow each other without the blindfolds.

The next morning Susan and I discussed our plans in advance. We woke the boys up by sucking on their cocks until they were hard and telling them again and again how proud we were of them and how happy their blowing each other had made us. Both of them had been taught by us, again and again, that a girl's happiness is the most important thing.

Susan and I had decided to do the same thing as the day before but without the blindfolds. We first worked their cocks until each was begging us to let them come - when a man is begging to cum he follows instruction very well. Susan and I then made out passionately while they watched, and then when they were going crazy we then told them to blow each other ... and they did!

Genas
Genas
19 Followers