Variation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan and I sat on the sofa together with our legs intertwined, nude, rubbing each other's breasts, kissing, running our hands into each other's muffs. Susan told Ben to sit in the easy chair next to the sofa, and said to Jerry "I want you to give your boyfriend a blowjob while I finger his wife." Ben leaned back and pushed his bare, stiff penis up into the air as Jerry got down on his knees, bent his head over, and slipped my husband's cock into his mouth. It only took two bobs of his head and Ben was leaning back, grunting, and pumping sperm down Jerry's throat.

Susan and I looked at each other, madly passionate about how well our plan was going. I had to have her on top of me, and laid back on the sofa as I pulled her in between my legs and up onto my pussy. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me while they suck each other off!" I said to my girlfriend as I began to trib her pussy with my own.

"You're not going to leave my husband hanging, are you?" Susan asked Ben as she ground down onto me. Ben, still recovering from his come, struggled forward out of the chair, thinking they would switch positions. Susan intervened. "We want to watch it up close. Do it right here."

Jerry stood right in front of us, a couple of feet away from the sofa, his penis sticking out bravely. "Suck him, honey," I said to Ben, and he got down on his knees in front of Jerry. He looked up at my girlfriend's husband, and gave him a couple of pumps with his hand to get him fully stiff. Then, with one more look at us, he took Jerry into his mouth.

I came into Susan's pussy as I watched it happen. The excitement of the moment had its effect on Jerry too, and he came into Ben's mouth before he had time to give a proper thrust. Susan exploded too, right afterward.

Step 15: Have them suck each other off as much as possible.

We got them to repeat giving each other blowjobs as often as possible, and gradually got the boys to the point where they were sucking each other off twice a week, free of blindfolds, free of wine, and free of smoke. They got more and more willing each time, helped of course by watching Susan and I fuck each other. They began coming in each other's mouths more and more easily the more they did it, with less concern about it, and could joke about it later, or during conversation at meals.

After they suck each other off they then just watch, with their weak limp cocks, while Susan and I continue to fuck like two wild animals. We will cum at least five times for every come by the two of them. We women are so superior sexually - no wonder we rule in the bedroom!

Gradually, week by week, the boys have been showing more eagerness to suck each other off. "Who knows," Susan and I remarked to each other, "maybe we can get them to the point where all their sex is male/male!!" Except for eating us any time we want, of course.

One time we even walked into the den to find Jerry on his knees, sucking off Ben. They had sone this all on their own, without any prompting from either of us. Susan and knew what the moment meant. We sat down together and just held each other, casually running our hands on each other, and silently watched as they swapped positions. Ben began by stroking Jerry's cock and making comments about how hot we looked together, then he took Jerry's stuffy into his mouth and blew him to completion. It was probably the proudest two minutes of our lives, knowing what we had accomplished.

Sep 16. Have them fuck each other in the ass.

After they have blown each other many times, Susan decided to blindfold the boys and stroke my husband's cock until he was about to come. She knew he would get so horny he would almost go nuts! Her plan was to then slip his cock into Jerry's ass for their first real man-to-man fucking. Jerry might not even know it was Ben's cock instead of the strap on, but Ben would certainly know! Susan planned to kiss Ben while he was fucking Jerry and whisper encouragement and praise to him during it, all the while lightly squeezing his balls until he came his head off.

I thought that it just might work. To increase its chances we kept the boys from coming for 5 days beforehand, so that they would be as horny as possible.

In fact, Susan's plan worked really, really well. She made a point of coming into the room nude, except for her boots and my strapon, then stripping me topless while kissing me in order to start working up the boys. She then began stroking the dildo on her hips and announced that she was ready "for some ass fucking," which I thought was hilarious, because it was something she would say sometimes before pegging one of the boys. Of course, it was blindfold time again, which was beginning to become a big signal that something new was on the menu.

Moments later Susan had her husband on all fours, with Ben blindfolded and positioned behind him. Susan stroked Ben's cock till it was rock hard, all the time talking in double meanings about "how hard this cock is," and how sexy Jerry's ass looked, and how she was "ready for some fucking." Neither of them could be sure exactly what she was talking about. Ben assumed that she was talking about his cock, since Susan was stroking it, and it was definitely hard. For Jerry's part, he had no idea that she was not talking about the strapon she was wearing, since she said that same thing so often.

I sat back and opened my legs, giving my girlfriend an eye full of my pussy as I started to finger myself, and taste my own juices, watching her execute her plan. Susan led my husband over the rest of the way to where Jerry's ass was in the air on the edge of the bed, and placed the tip of Ben's cock up against Jerry's anus! She smacked my blindfolded husband on the backside to get him moving, But Ben was horny enough that he would have fucked a crack in a brick wall. She then stroked Ben's balls while he fucked Jerry with great fervor. It was wonderful hearing the grunts while they fucked - their very first homosexual fucking! Ben really came hard.

When they swapped positions I guided Jerry's cock into Ben's ass and gently stroked his balls from behind. He initiated Ben into his first homosexual fucking! After Jerry emptied his cum into Ben's ass we took off the blindfolds and had them sit on the couch while Susan and I whispered to them, telling them how good they looked, how natural it looked. We asked them if it was good and whether they wanted to do it again. They first acted kind of sheepish, but with our continued encouraging they loosened up and admitted that it was great and they wanted to do it again.

A week later we helped them do it again, and soon they did it without the blindfolds. Sometimes we came up with variations. For example, we four had what we called a "180 party." We had the boys dress up as girls and we dressed up as the boys (we wore coats, ties, strapons, etc.) The boys were so cute fucking each other with their wigs on, wearing lipstick, etc. But they didn't wear panties so their cocks were more easily available.

Afterwards the boys sat there wearing their girl outfits with their limp cocks, and we told them that we wanted to watch them fuck each other often. We added that in order for them to be very strong for fucking each other, we would keep them from coming in the meantime. We said that from now on we would give them the choice of sucking or fucking each other, but no more pussy fucking when the four of us got together. They sort of numbly nodded their consent. Susan and I then fucked each other's brains out as a way of congratulating them on their bisexual transition.

Of course, we also were congratulating each other on the fact that we were long last realizing our goal, and that very soon now we would no longer need to spend so much time fooling around with men and could concentrate on the lesbian lovemaking we really wanted. We let the boys watch us, but of course they were too spent to do anything.

Step 17. More cock than pussy - Complete Success!

Now the boys are getting more cock than pussy. Our routine transitioned to getting the boys panting like dogs when we all get together, sometimes after a week without coming so they willingly fuck and/or suck each other.

Susan and I are even talking to each other about our real goal of no pussy at all for the guys. I know they like having us on their arms in public, and they would be tossed from our country club if they showed up as a couple. But we can appear in public as couples or a foursome, and then go home and swap partners for making out. Of course instead of the swapping boy/girl as we did when we first met - when I would fuck Jerry and Susan would fuck Ben - now the boys stroke each other, blow each other, and sometimes ass-fuck each other, while Susan and I make sweet love with one another.

Honestly, they don't normally last that long. For the guys it's usually a blow job after getting home from supper and then they're watching TV. Sometimes, after a long night of fucking my girlfriend in her husband's bed, one of us will stumble into the kitchen and catch one of them jerking off in the other one's face, or sucking his cock. Occasionally we want to smoke some weed and watch a gay show, so they'll agree to ass-fuck each other while we finger ourselves or each other. However neither one of them can last much more than three or four minutes. After that they're done for the night, and the television is their entertainment for rest of the evening.

The sweetest nights, however, are when we get home and I just grab Susan by the wrist and lead her back to the bedroom, without any need at all to say anything more than "so, Jerry, you boys going to blow each other? 'Cause I'm going to take your wife to the bedroom for some lezzie fuckin'." Often, in the middle of the night, when we are taking a little break from eating pussy, we'll go out to the kitchen to grab a bite of leftover Chinese food. We'll head down the hall and find the guys sleeping on the sofas in the living room. Normally, at least one of them will have his pants off, with his limp dick flopped over on his leg.

Susan and I often will still peg them midweek because we don't want them running off together. We want them to be bi, but not completely gay. They earn too much, and we like having them around to provide for us! Our weekend foursomes, however, no longer involve any boy/girl sex. Susan and I spend all of our time loving each other and have the boys completely take care of each other. Making our husbands bi has worked out wonderfully!

Now we finally do get hours and hours to ourselves to eat pussy, and trib, and finger each other, and suck each other's tits. These days Susan has a special strapon that is for my pussy alone. I lay back and wrap my legs around her as she strokes deeply into me. She fucks and fucks and fucks my little pussy, for 30 or 45 minutes at a time until I finally come around her plastic dick.

I love when we get home on a Friday night from a dinner out at one of our city's best restaurants, and I can bend her over the back of the sofa and fuck her in the living room, pull up her dress and slid my strappy into her pussy that's so wet for me, while I watch my husband suck Jerry's dick in front of us. Of course for Susan and me, that is just the beginning of the evening of passionate, delicious, lesbian sex. For the guys, well, they're out of our hair, they get their jollies, and then they're done for the evening.

Here's to all of you married women out there reading our story. It really can be done, and you too can enjoy the bliss of the most fulfilling, exciting sex on the planet!