All Comments on 'Vaseline, My Best Friend'

by 46204_zipper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
510mike510mikeabout 8 years ago
My Lube of Choice

I totally understand your preference of Vaseline as a lube...it is mine as well. Nothing beats my well greased cock sliding in and out of my fist. I need to go grab my jar now 😊.

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 8 years ago
Other lube

I was always partial to the mineral oil they sell in pharmacies for laxative. Just as warm but more slippery than vasoline, I would use a syringe to lube my urethra when I first started sounding. Didn't even know it had a name back then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Still my favorite

My friend Dennis used his own cum to lube my ass. He would jack off and stick the head of his cock in my ass and cum. One day we found vaseline. It was awesome. I get some in me still at least weekly and I'm your age

rudilrudilabout 3 years ago
now glisten here

Really like this sentence:

"...seeing his shiny hard cock going down to my crotch just heightened my excitement."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I remember seeing porn mags at the little general store near the house. I wished I could buy them but was too young. I found Playboys, though, in my parents dresser, hid under winter clothes and put them to good use. I used to love jerking off to The Captain and Tenniel show and Cher, they always had some slutty outfits on, I also jerked plenty of cum out to the Benny Hill show, OMG, those girls were amazing! But nothing made me harder than the neighbor boys smooth uncut cock poking through the clubhouse door, a glory hole before we knew what they were! I'd strip naked, fingering my vasaline coated hole and crawl to the pleasure tube being offered up for my worship and be rewarded as only a hard, teen cock can reward you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing..wish I knew you back then..

46204_zipper46204_zipperover 2 years agoAuthor

Where do you live? Write to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was in my teens and had been sucking my best friend’s cock for several months when I began to wonder how his cock would feel in my ass. I knew it felt good when I inserted a finger or other cylindrical object in my ass while masturbating. One afternoon, after briefly sucking his cock i ask d if he thought it would fit in my ass. After a few unsuccessful dry tries we realized we needed something slippery to help get past my tight opening. There was no Vaseline in the house, but we did find a can of Crisco. We applied some to my ass and some to his cock and it slipped right in. Crisco has been my go to lube ever since.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user46204_zipper@46204_zipper
I am a 70 something MWM. Over the years, since I was 15, I have been blessed with a healthy sexual appetite. A few years ago a younger male partner suggested I write some of my "war stories" . At first I thought he was kidding but having read a lot of the stories on ...