Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you stopping?" he asked.

"I like how you feel just filling me up, and for this." She leaned over and kissed him, slowly her hips began to rise up and down again, sliding her pussy up and down his cock as she lay across him. He kissed her back, his hands reaching up to cup her breasts, his thumbs rubbing circles on the hard nubs of her nipples, back and forth on each one. She stopped kissing and moaned loudly with each flick of his thumb, her hips sliding down on his cock faster and faster.

His cock slipped out as she climbed off of him. "Ugh, what are you doing now?"

"I'm close again, I want to feel you deeper as I cum," she replied as she got on her hands and knees facing away from from him.

"Alright," he said as he got on his knees behind her. Reaching out he smacked her ass. Loving how it looked shook from his spank at this angle.

"Hey!" she yelled. "I didn't say I wanted a spanking."

"I just felt like you needed it." He smacked her again before scooting closer and guiding the tip of his cock against her pussy, rubbing the tip up and down the wetness.

"Stop teasing me and put it in."

Without an answer he split her wet lips open with the tip and pushed the full length of his cock into her aching pussy. Her body leaned forward as she pushed her face into the pillow. Over and over he thrust against her, driving his cock deeper into her pussy, harder and harder. He gave her a few more smacks on the ass with his hand as his cock kept splitting open her wet pussy. She moans at first before they turn into screams of pleasure into the pillow with each thrust. She pushed her body back against him to meet each of his thrusts, forcing him ever deeper. "I'm close," she whimpered.

"So am I" he managed to gasp out between thrusts.

Her pussy clenched his cock tightly as her body began its first convulsion of orgasm, her entire body shook from head to toe. The tightening pussy pushed him over the edge and he filled her pussy with his cum, shot after shot shooting into her. He kept thrusting until every drop of cum had been pulled from his body. His cock slid out limp out as he fell onto the bed beside her, his breath coming deep and heavy.

Reaching down she felt her pussy. His cum mingled with her wetness and she ran her finger though it all and brought a coated finger to her mouth. She looked him in the eyes as she tasted it. "Mmm, we make a good mix."

He laughed. "I'm glad you think so."

Turning to face away from him she put her back against his front. His arm wrapped around her and their hands found one another. "I'm glad that your job sent you to Vegas this week and we finally met."

"Me too," he replied, "Now don't we have a date to see the city?"

"Hmmm, I think that can wait til later. I just wanna lay here with you a while."

"Alright, won't take much to convince me," he leaned in and kissed the back of her head before they both laid back and closed their eyes and just enjoyed the feel of their bodies as they lay there.

12