All Comments on 'Vegas Odyssey: The Seduction'

by raiderh

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 9 years ago
Anon,

you're way off base here. It's called Group Sex for a reason. Great story, raiderh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
then put it in group sex.

Most of these sick fantasies are in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

Well done! Slow teasing build-up to a banging finish. Writers always get 5 stars for making me masturbate! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
name changed

Good story but around the bottom of page 2 Tracey becomes Stacy and then back again a couple of times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I guess what I find so offensive is the premise that promiscuity strengthens a marriage.

Its like proposing that murder is a legitimate way to eliminate an offensive person from your life. Or stealing is justifiable if you really really need money. Open marriage is a bullshit phrase for two people who want the support and mutual dependency of a marriage, without the associated responsibilities and loyalties. You try to justify and validate the sexual licentiousness by having both partners participate, like any swinging scenario. The problem is when some imbalance occurs. Only one partner enjoys the sex as the other partner is paired up with a dud lover. Or one partner develops emotional attachment for one of their fuck toys. Or one partner is out of town when a swinging opportunity arises, and the other partner goes ahead with the fucking, with or without the spouses approval. Or one partner simply gets tired of the empty shallow sex, while the other wants even more.

Its just a recipe for destroying a marriage. And your story belies the reality of such behavior. Just because its fiction does not mean it can be a lie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

One problem, you have anonymous who cant give his name to judge peopel. Not everybody is life him. He is a fucking judgemental son of a bitch that can go straight to hades. You anonymous piece of shit. Im not into wifeswapping. But Im sure some of them enjoy it. If you dont enjoy reading loving wives, then get the fuck off here you bastard.

julie_oregonjulie_oregonalmost 9 years ago
Great Story!

Great story. Nice build up. Very hot. Ignore the anonymous haters, as any issues they have are their own. Would love to see a sequel. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

If you can't remember your characters' names why should we?

The story is over-long.

And 'peak' and 'peek' are two different words. Try to use the right one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story!

There was a wee mix-up between Stacy and Tracy. Nevertheless: excellent story - a 5 from me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

great story..... I am on my way to vegas and looking for partners. . ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story

A great story that shows what can happen when one couple teaches another couple about sex. Loved it.

FestofishFestofishalmost 6 years ago
Just about perfect!

God I hope this is t the end. They’ve got to explore the other clubs! Fantastic story and very well written!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore and het cuck prey on hotel guests.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous