All Comments on 'Vegas Swingers Pt. 01'

by SubBiLover

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Vegas Swingers

I have made many a Sunday night excursion to this club out in the burbs of Las Vegas when I have been there on business too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

good. I too went to a swing club, early in the morning before a conference,38, went for a swim, came back to the showers. It was very quiet. I saw a man and woman come in, late 50s, he was in a suit, tall, she was also tall, in a skirt, tight and blouse. He looked over at me, then smiled, he spoke to her, she nodded and walked away. I got out of the shower and as I walked through he said I was wondering if you would like to join us, we have not got too long as we have business to attend. why not, I followed him, to a room. We entered, she had her top off, her breasts were a bit saggy. He said were from out of town, thought we would take a chance, she had removed her skirt, as he too undressed. He stood, he said she would like 2 cocks, one in her pussy, me and one in her bottom, you if you agree but you would have to wear a condom, it would be our first time doing this. I nodded, lets give it a try. She stood, took my cock in her hand and stroked me,then took me in her mouth. He watched, then she moved to him, taking his cock in her mouth, he moved away and she moved back to me. I saw him with a tube of lube and move behind her, his cock was hard, he lay down, ready, his cock sticking straight up, she took the lube and put some on my cock, I took a condom, she smiled and shook her head, no, and moved over him, lowering herself on his cock, I watched as they fucked. O.k as she moved over him, her bottom was parted,i could see his cock in her. I positioned myself, applied pressure but it was difficult. He said wait and pulled out of her pussy, now, I eased forward, she opened and the head of my cock entered her , she moaned, I waited and eased in, wait,i felt him trying to push into her pussy and then he was in, I felt his cock push and I pushed too, we were both in her. I started to fuck her, he did too, at first one of us was pushing in as the other pulled out but then we seemed to get it right, in, out at the same time, there was no doubt, she liked it that way, I heard her say fuck yes, oh yes, then she tightened up, oh fuck and she shook as she orgasmed, he fucked her faster, I felt him pulse, he pushed deep into her and I knew he was cumming, and while he stayed in her I fucked her hard, long and as my cum shot out, held my cock deep in her. I felt her insides squeezing and milking me. I pulled out, he said oh fuck, shes cumming again, I moved back, my cum dribbling from her arse. They lay there, I thanked them, they thanked me, I went and showered. I watched as they walked out, dressed, no shower. I went to the conference, I was a bit late, at the break, I stood back with my coffee, I saw them, she saw me and came over. I smiled, didn't know you would be here, she said small world, hes one of the keynote speakers, hes up next, I have to go and shower.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
sexy story

5 stars. wish i was there

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous