All Comments on 'Vegas Vacation'

by lets_experiment

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

Pay no attention to the idiot that read the story, knowing the content, and then makes stupid comments. Some people just enjoy putting others down. Great story... thanks. Hope you'll write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lol

the question is how the hell did they find ur wifes pussy thru a gloryhole?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Exciting!

Now I know what I will do next time I am in Las Vegas! That was really a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
as long as the asshole annony bitches and comments I will read and give you a

5 !! I hope you keep writing and that the asshole annony's falls over dead from a heart attack

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey, I loved it...

...and masturbated to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very HOT

WOW was that HOT, Thank you for a great read..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sounds like Robin has enjoyed many cocks in her pussy and wants more than her husband can provide!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like Robin likes a lot of strange cocks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My girlfriend Pam and I out one night just driving around. We passed an adult couple's store. Pam asked if I had ever been in one? No have you? No but I have heard some girlfriends talk about going into some. She asked if we could go? I said okay and I turned around. We were both uneasy and the clerk was all smiles and asking if we were looking for anything special? We said we were just looking. He said first time? We both nodded yes. He said follow me. He showed us the books and magazines then clothing. Then we got to the dildos and while holding on and talking he handed it to Pam. She nervously held it. It was a small one actually smaller than me. He offered it as a gift saying we could take it to the restroom wash it and go to a booth to try it out. Then he excused himself a new customer came in. We talked for a short and decided to go with his idea. In the booth she and I played with each other. I had her shorts down and she asked if I would play with her. I did and she seemed to enjoy it and I was having fun playing with her. I heard her gasp and point to the wall behind me. I looked at the wall and seen a dick sticking through a hole in the wall. I slapped it without thinking. We heard the man hit the wall or floor something there was crash. Then someone pounding on our door yelling I'm going to kill you you SOB. I will admit I was scared. I told Pam I was sorry for bringing her into this mess and that it was looking if she could when I open the door for her to run out and try to get help. The guy beat on the door again yelling. I looked at Pam and kicked the door open as hard as I could. The door hit him hard and knocked him down she ran. The guy was getting up and I prepared to fight. I had a thought. I got kind of close to him saying stay down. Actually trying to piss him off. He took a swing and he missed. I took advantage and hit him. The clerk was there saying stop. Shortly a deputy came in. He talked to each of us separately. The pervert was taken away I guess most of the stories were mostly alike except the pervert. As we were leaving the clerk apologized for a bad experience on our first visit. We thanked him and left. We never returned to this day and that was 14 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

U punched his Weiner in a glory hole? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good story.I think though you might be shy about comments on your Mechanics Bill story because I think it sucked..Your characters were q bit racially stereotyped as all black men have big dicks while all white men are smaller..Mine is bigger than average but smaller than all your black dudes..I think your a black man hopeing some white chicken will bed you thinking your a big dicked fellow when in reality your a little pee squirt.hence the avoidance of information on your bio....keep dreaming peeboy. Pif that were my wife all characters would be facing a departure from their shop while in their shop and she would be history..A good story is one that's believable...like this one...

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Take a bitch to Vegas, she fixing to leave as a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous