All Comments on 'Velvet Heat Ch. 03'

by adjoaq

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Hopefully Jess will talk some sense into Bri. Cole said he broke up with that gold-digger and he don't love her so where in there will she be a homewrecker? If he is the father doesn't automatically make him go back to his ex. He can be a dad while in a relationship with her. Bri has a lot to learn and she need to grow a backbone if she stays with Cole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

Been waiting for chapter 3 with betted breadth . I must say, it was worth the wait.Thanks for posting. This is a really beautiful story. You are one talented writer. Briana had better fight for her man. Like Kayla said, she needs to develop a thick skin when it comes to Cole. Oh and I love love love Kayla by the way...and Matt...and Jessica. Your characters are so lovable. Post again soon. love ya!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lmao

Looks like Cole fucked the wrong chic this time. He sure is suffering for that. And he had better tell my Briana that she's the better fuck cos for a green horn, she's gud. Love this story so much. Simply amazing. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh boy!

trouble! poor Cole. but they cant break up pls. they have too much chemistry to break up. loving the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I am loving this story but I am NOT loving Bri's tolerance towards all the kisses and ladies that keep apearing. Yes that's how Cole is but that doesn't mean she has to put up with it so easily. Like when Cole was kissed in the office Bri concluded in a few minutes it was ok. OK? is her self respect so cheap?

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
So hot

I didnt think your stories could get hotter and they do!

Do we get to read about all the friends and their relationships too?

I really love reading stories that evolve like that

Fantastic writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You really need to get an editor. And the word is WHILST, not WHILES.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Heartbreaking!

You make it sizzle, make it funny, then break our hearts? What a gamut of emotions you make us experience, woman! Wow. Incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whiles?

Try looking up Whiles in a dictionary. In somevof your uses of this word you might mean the somwhat archaic whilst.

Goodcstorh but grammar counts for something.

adjoaqadjoaqover 8 years agoAuthor
Whiles etc.

Hey guys. This was a story I wrote a long time ago. When I was a teen actually. I only built upon it into the 'squad' thingy. I never took the time to edit it before posting it on Lit. I know there are a lot of errors. Plan on taking it down, editing and then reposting. Will do just that as soon as I get the time. In the meantime...thanks for pointing out some of the errors.

MickeyKayMickeyKayover 3 years ago

LOVE IT!!! I read some of your other stories not realizing you were writing about all of them and I fell in LOVE with them so I came back and found this the starting point and I’m SO HAPPY I did!!! This story I gave five stars even though it BROKE my heart!!! You are such a GREAT WRITER O!M!G!!! THANK YOU for writing these stories you are FANTASTIC!!! BRILLIANT!!! Which is one of the reasons I gave this story five stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cole IS a selfish prick

I knew it! Cole is a huge asshole and Bri is WAY too good for him. In addition to many red flags in the earlier chapters, this one proved what a prick Cole is. This bullshit about “that’s the way he is so she better get used to it or thick-skinned” is the worst message a young girl can get. Bri needs to demand respect, priority, exclusivity, and devotion at all times! Anything less is unacceptable...

Cole being too busy to see her for three weeks is horse shit!

During the office visit, letting Kayla walk in on them (and keeping it secret), the kiss with Regina and the careless attitude about it is unforgiveable. Cole uses his charm and sex as diversions to his being a disrespectful shit stain.

His claim that Bri is the only one is VERY hard to believe. Nothing about his behaviors indicates this. His inner thoughts (which Bri can’t hear or know) might show some sign of that but can he really be trusted? If he does the stuff he does IN FRONT of Bri what else and worse is he doing when she’s not around. His history, slick lines, and pressured dominant sexuality all point to loads of infidelity.

And now Janice. Is she pregnant? Is the baby Cole’s? Who knows... at worse, yes and that ties him to this tramp for life. But even at best, it means he was a guy who settled for a gold-digging bimbo that he didn’t love or respect for quite awhile - and with whom he had unprotected sex with right before he barged into Bri’s 18th party and forced his unprotected fucks on a virginal barely 18 year old girl.

Nothing about this story shows Cole as a good guy who is worthy of Bri’s heart, deserving of her love or someone she’d be lucky to end up with. He’s nice to look at and a good fuck but Bri has already gotten to enjoy all that. He has nothing else for her so she needs to move on quickly and consider herself lucky to have learned about his narcissistic sex-fueled ways as early as she did. She’s way too beautiful, young, smart, and good than to compromise herself for someone that clearly loves himself way more than he could ever love her. I hope he suffers a lot and maybe can change into decent person as a result of this loss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous