All Comments on 'Velvet Heat Ch. 04'

by adjoaq

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yayyyy...wedding bells!

Yes it was good. Really good. But please please please don't let anything mar their blissful life. oh and I love Elaine Scott. that's the kind of mother in law anyone should wish for. Who reigned in this story for me?? Kayla. she's the best PA ever. finally COLE.. he blew me away with his declarations of love. wow! for someone who couldn't say it before, he sure cant say it enough now. l do love this story. post again soon. love ya!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fan-fucking-tastic

I am so loving this story. Cole's pals are fun. His PA is simply the best. His in-laws....what can I say? lovely characters and a lovely story. keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great love story!

Cole and Briana have found each other -- the love of their life! And they've survived those who would spoil that love and that life! You need another chapter telling of their on-going sex life, and this time, give us some news about their love-making, when Briana traces her fingers through the growing hairy chest on Cole! That young man sounds very sexy, and the presence of a hairy chest will make him even more sexy!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago
I have to agree

This can't be the end there must at least be the wedding day and all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Heyyy!

Update again already. I love this story. please

Nemo18Nemo18almost 11 years ago
Come on

Where's the next chapter? I know you're working on Damon, but don't tease

adjoaqadjoaqalmost 11 years agoAuthor
LOL!

Heyy Nemo18, that cracked me up. Chapter 5 was submitted yesterday. Maybe Lit will upload it by the weekend. Thanks for following my stories. Chapter 5 will be the final chapter. But if you guys ask/want me to,...I could add a lovely/juicy/hot/x-rated (lmao) wedding. Now what do you say guys? Whatever you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I feel like there's a little Black Dagger Brotherhood moment there....

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Masterful

You had me laughing at Kayla punching Michael, her dealing with Janice and had me in the dumps right there with Cole and Briana. You deliver and hit hard. Not a single complaint!

MickeyKayMickeyKayover 3 years ago

WTH IS IT WITH MICHAELS!?! That’s my EX’s name and Kayla did what I SHOULD OF and WOULD OF done had the REASON WHY not been, saying SUCH A SHOCK is a HUGE UNDERSTATEMENT!!!! But WHY!?! And WHO the HELL is Vicky!?! Stupid BITCH!!! You’re BEYOND and EXCEPTIONAL writer!!! THANK YOU!!!! I CAN’T STOP I HAVE to go from story to story! SO GOOD!!! And I can’t IMAGINE what little does he knows!!! But I Go Forth!!! BRILLIANT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
She’s too good for him

So Cole made some amends and certainly (finally) declared his love for Bri. But the guy still needs to cook it on the hyper-aggressive sexual assumptions. He was an ass and Bri gave him space - he suffered and I’m very glad to see that (he deserves it) but he hadn’t seen her for 2 months and did not have any claim on her, yet he interrupts her date, forces himself into the ladies room, locks her in, and proceeds to have another forceful assumptive sexual intrusion. I’m sure it’s supposed to be hot and romantic but it comes across as no consent and rapey, IMO. Cole is simply not good enough for Bri unless he has truly changed his stripes and commits to monogamous devotion to her.

Inviting a dozen people over to your house - without mentioning it to Bri who you’ve invited to spend the night to reconcile - and having her wake up, unaware and barely dressed, to walk into a room full of unknown men seems pretty thoughtless of Cole. And then fucking her in a hallway barely out of the public traffic pattern is less than respectful.

And his friends... Michael of course is a cheating, lying, self-centered bastard - absolutely the worst husband, father, and friend you could have! Thankfully Kayla was there to give him only a fraction of what he deserved. And Cole and most of the guys all quickly overlooked his cheating on his pregnant wife, lying to his buddy leading to months of misery for both Cole and Bri, and then encouraged him to continued to lie to his wife since “what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.” Absolutely terrible advice!!

As much as I want to like these characters most of them seem morally repugnant and that’s a huge shame since this has the makings of a great series of stories if they characters treated others better, made less selfish choices and had even a small amount of control over their penile urges!

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

These references forward are a bit annoying. Trying to be just hinting, but in reality giving away too much today be smooth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating on pregnant wife is atrocious. Moment of weakness doesn’t happen to everyone. It only happens to people who are weak and desperate

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous