Velvet Heat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adjoaq
adjoaq
1,536 Followers

"Jesus Baby." Cole groaned pushing into her hands. He thrust his cock shamelessly into her palm, grinding. Her fingers curled around the thick, heavy length, her pulse quickening. Briana moved to kneel astride him, her panty clad pussy directly above the hard throbbing cock. Cole's hands caught her around her hips beneath her dress. He was going out of his mind with desire. He couldn't wait to feel Briana's hot pussy around him. Briana reached between her thighs, pushed aside her panties, and gasped when she felt the strong length of his manhood brush tantalizingly against her.

Looking into his desire filled eyes with her own glazed ones, Briana slowly eased herself down, feeling the thick, waiting length of him probing eagerly at the soft, moist entrance of her body.

"Fuck!" Cole's voice was a husky gasp as she carefully fitted herself to him. He shuddered. It was too much.

Briana felt a daring, feminine mischief rise inside her as she looked down into his stark face. Slowly she eased herself down another inch. He was so big, stretching her, filling her. The sensation was incredible. She was losing herself in the passion she saw in his eyes. She squeezed her internal muscles and marvelled at his reaction. His fingers bit into her thighs, and he threw his head back with a guttural cry.

"Fuck, Baby." Cole exploded, "I'm sorry, Bri. I can't wait. I can't." He groaned as his body took control, demanding release. His hands closed around her waist and he surged upward, driving deep into her damp, feminine sheath.

Briana cried out and fell forward, her hair spreading over his chest. The new angle pushed her throbbing clit right against his cock, and she delighted in the feel as she dragged herself up and down. The perfect pressure to that button drew a gasp from her as pleasure radiated throughout her whole body. As she gave herself up to the intoxicating rhythm, her fingers gripped his shoulders tightly. It was like riding a wild stallion. She rolled her hips, and moaned uncontrollably.

Cole couldn't help the growl that tore from his throat. Briana had taken control again and he loved it. Damn! Her knees tightened around his waist and she felt his exhilarating response. For an endless time everything around her ceased to exist. There was Cole, only this man and this moment. Her chest tightened.

"Forever!" She whispered.

Hearing that whispered promise took Cole straight to the edge. He held Briana immobile, thrusting upward, over and over with powerful lunges. And then he gave himself up to the hot mind-blowing climax, flooding her with the warm evidence of his passion. He heard Briana scream his name as her body convulsed around him. It was almost unbearable. His hands were hard on her hips, his breath labored as his body shook.

Finally, blissfully, the violent tremors of rapturous pleasure eased and Briana collapsed on top of him, her head on his chest as she fought for breath.

Cole brought her head up and captured her trembling lips with his. The kiss, deep, desperate, so heart-stoppingly real, ushered her into another orgasm without warning. He felt it, groaning into her mouth as she contracted around him. She moaned into the kiss, trembling and shaking as pleasure swept through her. Cole held her till she collapsed on top of him, drained. God, he wanted to hold her and never let go.

He nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck. After a while, Briana lifted her head and looked down at Cole through half opened eyes as she felt little waves of pleasure dance through her. He had a bemused, tender expression on his face.

"Wow," he whispered. "Fuck, so hot, Baby. So fucking good,"

"I love you Cole. And thank you." She whispered.

"No thank YOU. For agreeing to put up with my bullshit for the rest of your life."

Briana laughed at the teasing look on Cole's face. "So tell me about your visit. How did it go?"

"I'll tell you all about it when the monsters and the three beauties downstairs leave."

"Alright. I guess we have to go down now." Briana said with a groan.

"Yes we do."

"Do you think they know that we just..."

"Oh yeah, they do." Cole drawled starting to shake with laughter at the blush that spread across Briana's face. "You did say to their hearing that you want to feel me inside you right? They know I'm up here granting your wish." Cole said teasingly and roared with laughter when Briana groaned even louder.

***

It didn't help when the first thing they heard when they got down was Tyron's teasing question:

"Hope you kids used protection. Cos UCLA sure won't accept babies in lecture halls."

"I say fuck school, knock her up." Dean yelled and everyone dissolved into fits of laughter. "You can always continue after the baby Briana Darling." He ended with a wink making an already embarrassed Briana blush even more.

"I say you guys enjoy the world before bringing in babies." Damon said to Cole. "From what I hear, they steal your wife right from under your nose man. Don't do it. At least not now."

"And who the fuck are you to talk?" Matt asked Damon, "Let the experienced folks talk. Hey Michael, did Melissa take Mary away from you?"

Michael took his eyes off a pregnant Mary and stared blankly at his friends. "What?" He asked making it obvious he hadn't been following their conversation. He had eyes only for his sweet wife who had forgiven him for cheating on her.

All the guys groaned when Dean started going over what had been said. They stayed till late because the following day was a national holiday. After the last person, which was Kayla left, the still giddy pair headed upstairs to relax and talk about the days' events.

***

"The fuck Briana?" Cole exploded, quickly sitting up. "How could you have forgotten something as important as that?"

"I'm sorry Cole." Briana whimpered her eyes already filling with tears. "It has been two months. And I definitely wasn't expecting to see you at the party last Friday. I'm sorry." She finished sobbing now.

"Stop with the waterworks Bri. Your father was very clear on the matter. You are not supposed to get pregnant."

"But I am not pregnant."

"You don't know that. For all you know you're already carrying."

"Will that be so bad?" Briana asked through her sobs.

"You're missing the point woman. How will your dad perceive me now? After assuring him you are not pregnant. Only to see that you are, after all. What a way to start a relationship. He's never going to trust me again. And that sucks Briana. Fuck! I'm going out. I need to think."

"Cole please don't go." Briana pleaded but Cole was already out the door.

This was supposed to be the happiest day of her life. But instead of being happy as she had been earlier, she was bawling her eyes out. A painful ache swelled inside her and she wrapped her arms around herself. Technically speaking, the day before had been the happiest day of her life as it was already past midnight. And all because she had stopped taking her pills when she stopped seeing Cole two months ago. And of course the last thing on her mind when they made love in the restroom at the party two days earlier, was pills.

Now Cole was pissed off because he had apparently assured her dad that she wasn't pregnant. She didn't know what to do. It wasn't like she was pregnant...or was she? Briana touched her flat tummy sobbing even harder. It was too early to know. How had she gotten herself into this mess? She had only remembered the pills when Cole had told her laughingly about her father's suspicions. The last thing she wanted was for Cole to think she was trying to trap him with a pregnancy like Janice had pretended to. And thank God it had only been a pretence.

Briana headed downstairs to wait for Cole because she thought they needed to have a serious talk. An unpleasant thought teased at the edges of her consciousness, and she didn't want to let it take hold, but little by little it grew. If Cole thought she had done what Janice had, she knew she would lose him and that scared her. It scared her a lot. The ache in her chest intensified. She needed to make him understand. She was no Janice.

She curled herself into a ball on the couch, her body shaking with great heaving sobs. Cole had still not returned and it was already past one. Briana cried herself to sleep.

***

"I'm so confused Damon." Cole sighed. He was sitting in the plush living room in Damon's mansion, nursing a glass of courvoisier.

"Well she could be but I suggest you sit tight man. Hopefully she's not. I'm just not happy with you being here right now Cole. You should be with her."

"I just needed to clear my head. I drove around for a while before coming here. I was so mad Damon. But more at myself. I should have asked. Or better still, restrained myself. But fuck, I can't think straight around her."

Damon laughed out loud at that last comment. "I know what you mean man. But put yourself in her shoes. She must be dying inside. She just got fucking engaged and the man who she loves, and who claims to love her, just run out on her at the slightest show of trouble. Smooth move, Asshole. Very smooth. Come on dude, you should be with her."

"I know." Cole groaned. "Shit! I fucked up."

"You sure did." Damon agreed softly.

"I gotta go." Cole said standing up and draining his glass. He had taken in a lot of alcohol but was not even feeling drunk. Suddenly all he wanted to do was get back to Briana.

"And Cole," Damon stopped him before he got to the door, "If you guys confirm she is indeed pregnant, talk to her mother first. She will know how to handle the dad."

"Thanks man." Cole said nodding. Then Damon gave him a big hug and saw him out.

***

When Cole got home, it was past 3 a.m. and his heart broke when he saw Briana curled up on the couch with dried tear marks on her face. Shit! He gently picked her up and headed for the stairs. But when he placed her in bed and tried to move she clung to him.

"I'm sorry." She whispered shakily.

"Shhh! I am sorry for leaving Baby. Go to sleep."

"I wasn't trying to trap you I swear." She had started sobbing again.

"Oh Honey, I never thought you were. And I don't even care if you did. I would love nothing more than a little you running around here. It's just that I feel like I'm letting your dad down. He's never going to trust me again if he thinks I actually lied to him with a straight face. But it's not even important now. I can face anything if I have you."

Her eyes closed at the raw emotion in Cole's voice. "God, when you left... I didn't know if I'd lost you. I was so scared." Briana whispered.

His grip tightened around her and he held her gaze. He could see her pain and fear and he cussed himself for putting her through this.

"I am so sorry Baby. I'll never let you go," he said vehemently.

"Don't ever do that to me again."

"It won't happen again," he said quietly. A promise.

"Good, because I won't be here when you get back next time." She added in a hard voice.

Cole stilled and swallowed. Briana looked dead serious.

"You would leave me?" He asked, barely above a whisper.

"Damn straight! Next time you decide to walk out on me like a wimp instead of staying like a man to talk out our problems, think about that."

Cole's mouth fell open in shock. Who the fuck was this woman? And what had she done with his Briana?

"Ouch! I guess I deserved that. Never again. I promise." He said hoarsely.

"It had better not." Briana answered still looking intense.

"But wimp?" Cole still looked shocked.

"Of course. Only a wimp would behave as you did. And I won't tolerate that Cole. Just...remember that next time." She added in a softer voice. He looked...scared.

"Yes Ma'am." Cole now sounded bemused but his respect for Briana could clearly be seen in his eyes. He was insanely turned on by this firm Briana. Damn!

She pulled his head to hers and kissed him hard, her tongue invading his mouth, tasting and savoring him. Cole's cock swelled in response to the heat in the kiss. Briana moved to his neck and licked up the length, biting down on the soft skin below his ear. Cole groaned. The sound of his pleasure slid over her like a caress.

"Love you," she whispered. "Even when you're being an ass."

Cole shuddered and moaned, his fingers digging into her hips. "Christ Bri...go away with me"

"Huh? Wh...where?" Briana asked looking up at Cole. Her lips soft, wet and already swollen. Cole couldn't resist leaning in to taste those lips again.

"Anywhere we can forget about all this and have fun. Venice, Bahamas, South Africa, Paris... your choice." He replied dropping kisses all over her face.

"Cole your work..."

"Fuck my work. I'm a senior partner. And I have more leave days than I care to count. Besides, you are vacating this week. Let's do it."

"Alright." Briana said laughing happily. "Paris."

"Done! We leave on Wednesday. Deal?"

"Deal!" Briana was laughing so hard now.

"Forgive me?"

"There's nothing to forgive my love."

"I love you." Cole whispered.

Briana straddled him and claimed his lips in a kiss that conveyed just how much she loved him. His tongue tangled with hers, and she sucked on it, drinking in his warm cognac-drenched breath. The tormented groan that came uncontrollably from his throat brought a surge of answering wetness from her core.

Then Cole yanked Briana's night dress up and over her head and tossed it aside. She was gloriously naked before him, wearing nothing but the gorgeous diamond anklet that showed off those beautiful legs. Cole had insisted she wore that when they were coming to bed. His breath caught in his throat when he saw the hard distended nipples on her beautiful milky breasts. They were simply perfect. His hands closed over her bare breasts, massaging her flesh, his thumb sweeping across her nipples.

"Christ, you're so beautiful." Cole gushed, leaning over to take one rosy nipple into his hot mouth, his mouth surrounding the tender peak and sucking softly. Briana moaned loudly, her hands immediately going up to hold his head to her, to keep that delicious sensation going. He toyed with her nipple, nipping at it with his teeth and soothing the mild pain with his hot mouth. He sucked the nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it before nipping at it again.

"Oh my God." Briana whimpered. She went from wet to drenched in microseconds. Whatever Cole was doing to that nipple felt so good. Her back arched as his hand captured the other nipple, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. He groaned erotically deep in his throat which vibrated throughout Briana making her even more wet.

"I need you inside me Cole." Briana gasped.

Cole swiftly rolled her unto her back, moved down her body and latched onto her swollen clit, sucking hungrily. She cried out in surprise. She could hardly bear the sudden rush of pleasure. His slid a finger into her wet pussy and stroked her, strummed her, wreaked exquisite havoc on her slick, sensitive flesh.

"Cole..." She screamed as a blinding climax swept through her. But Cole still kept sucking on her swollen and now highly sensitive clit. And before she even came down from the high, she felt pressure build inside her core again.

"God, you taste so good." His roughened voice caused her to shiver with pleasure as he pulled back and stared down at her, his eyes narrowed, intense, his finger still moving inside her.

She spread her legs, moving against his hand, the anklet sparkling beautifully on her. The sensations overwhelmed her. The need to come was building again. He added a second finger and moved inside her slowly, his movements so deep, so forceful, she knew it wouldn't take long. Then she felt him withdrawing his fingers.

"Oh God, please..." the plea burst forth from her before she could stop herself.

Then she felt the tip of his wet finger slid gossamer soft over the pucker of her anus and froze.

"Cole?" Trembling, Briana had never felt more vulnerable—or aroused.

"Relax Bri. And enjoy." Cole said in a husky voice. Then he was latching right back onto her sensitive clit.

Her hips shifted restlessly as he continued to breach her tiny hole gently. The pressure of his fingertip became more insistent and Briana moaned when he slipped in to the first knuckle. The feeling was intense. He pushed fractionally deeper and felt Briana clench around his digit. When his finger started moving in and out more easily, Cole withdrew and added a second finger, sliding them in slow and easy. The pleasure completely shut her brain down. He reached up with his other hand and rolled her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Oh God..." Briana breathed and clutched the sheets in her fists. She quivered in delight, astonished by the myriad of sensations that were passing through her body, how good it felt. The fullness in her rear, Cole's insistent sucking on her clit and the sensations of his fingers on her nipple was too much. She was lost.

She threw her head back with a passionate cry as an intense orgasm shook her frame. She sank her fingers into Cole's hair, urging him closer, and loudly begging him not to stop. Sobbing his name, she kept coming. She'd lost count by the time he flipped her over and took her from behind, still fully clothed except for his hard cock which had been freed from his jeans. He pounded into her. His heavy sac smacked against her clit with every plunge.

"Cole!" she screamed, nails clawing at the comforter, begging for more of his touch. Cole had reduced her down to her primal animal element. And Briana silently asked for more by spreading her legs even wider.

In that position, he went so deep she could hardly breathe. He pounded into her hard and fast, showing no mercy. She could feel his entire length plunging into her and her thighs clenched in ecstasy as she started pulsing around him.

"Oohhh..." Briana felt shockwaves go through her body. She had never felt so much pleasure. Cole slammed inside of her with deep, brutal thrusts, unable to control himself any longer. He wanted to cum inside of her but knew he couldn't. At least not inside her pussy.

He pulled out of her ever so suddenly, drawing a moan from her lips. Then he pushed two of his fingers between her pussy lips, getting them slick with her juices. Cole then gently pushed his lubricated fingers back inside Briana's puckered hole. She moaned, her head dropping forward, bracing herself on her elbows. She fucked herself on those fingers. She was going out of her mind with sensations.

"Please Cole," she begged, her body shaking beneath him with each thrust of his fingers. She didn't even know what she was begging for. She just knew she needed more.

Cole reached into the bedside drawer for some lube. He was already wet from Briana's juices but still wanted to ensure he was slick enough to avoid hurting her. He spread a generous amount onto his already lubricated cock, positioned it at her sensitive creased rosette and started applying pressure.

"Relax baby. And push out." Came Cole's husky voice. God he sounded so sexy. Briana did as instructed and felt the head of his dick pop inside her ring.

"Oh my God Cole." Briana whimpered. The pain! She bit her lip to stop herself from crying out. Surely his penis had enlarged three times its normal size. She grunted as he pressed deeper. Oh, God... It wouldn't work, wouldn't fit. It burned.

Then Cole reached a hand beneath her body to find her clit, his fingers maddening as he circled it, creating havoc within her. She shouted as tingles tore through her belly with his first touch. She undulated against the finger circling her clit, forgetting about the pain in her arse. Cole pushed in further. She gasped and shifted her legs further apart to give him better access, the pressure inside her painful and thrilling at the same time.

adjoaq
adjoaq
1,536 Followers