Velvet Heat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adjoaq
adjoaq
1,537 Followers

"Fuck." His head fell back, his breathing quick and rough. "You feel amazing. You're squeezing me like a fist."

She could feel her flesh stretching around his, gripping the throbbing head of his cock as it pulsed inside her, forcing her body to stretch, to accommodate the thick erection sliding into her untried hole. Cole continued stimulating her clit whilst at the same time, working on her right nipple with his left fingers. To increase the sensations and get her mind off the pain in her arse, he leaned over and captured Briana's earlobe in his mouth. She'd never had so many nerve endings screaming all at once. Pain blended with the pleasure.

"Oh My God! It's too much Cole," she cried, her body shaking. But contrary to what she was saying, she rocked backward to meet his drives, wanting more of him.

"Are you okay? Should I stop?" he murmured, his voice infinitely gentle.

"Don't stop." She said in a voice laced with pleasure.

Her small channel accepted more and more of his cock until finally, he was in to the hilt. Cole stilled, giving her time to get used to his cock. He turned her head, seeking her mouth, and gave her a toe curling kiss. Cole started moving gently within her, and she cried out at each penetration, feeling blissful sensations tear through her body with each thrust. Then she knew nothing but his cock driving up her arse. He pulled back until only the head remained before surging forward again, stretching her.

"Oh fuck, Bri. So tight," Cole groaned. He could feel his orgasm building already. "Not gonna last long, Baby."

She tightened around him and heard his desperate moan as his thrusts increased. He was groaning at her ear, fucking her with a hard rhythm, throwing her closer to orgasm as she started climbing again towards an impending explosion.

Then Cole sat back on his heels, taking Briana with him. This new angle gave a deeper penetration and also gave him better access to her pussy and clit. He pushed two fingers into her soaked cunt whilst circling her swollen throbbing clit with his thumb. With his other hand, he messaged her breasts softly, tugging at the aching nipples.

Briana screamed as pleasure seared her body, washing from the point where his mouth held her earlobe, to where his fingers tugged on her sensitive nipples, down to her throbbing clit and spasming cunt and finally, to the fullness in her back channel. It was destroying her.

Her hands clenched at his forearm as it stretched across her chest, keeping her still as he tortured her, tormented her.

"Please. You're killing me Cole." Her voice didn't even sound like her own. It was thick with lust, emotion and desperation as she pushed back against Cole's thrusts. She stared down with dazed eyes, watched him touch her nipples, his fingers going in and out of her pussy, and thought it was so erotic. All Briana could do was surrender to the overload of sensations being bestowed upon her. Her moans grew louder and louder. Her hips moved helplessly into his touch, gyrating on his fingers and cock.

"Cole please." She was drawn tight, could feel an explosion coming on. She needed to come. Now! God, she needed release. She became so distraught that she couldn't catch her breath.

Cole couldn't plunge into her fast enough, hard enough, couldn't get enough of the feel of her pussy and arse tightening on him. But he sensed her desperation. Knew he had to let her fly or risk reducing her into an unsteady mess. She gasped as his thumb, which had been leisurely massaging her throbbing clit in slow circles increased in tempo. He gripped her harder as he felt her rippling around his fingers and cock, then lock down on him with a force that had him roaring in pleasure as she unravelled around him.

"Fuck! There you go, angel."

Her desperate, strangled screams heralded her orgasm. At the first jolting contraction of her core, she cried out. Fingers of electricity danced over her skin, struck her womb, seared her cunt until it came together in a flash of blinding, rapturous sensation. She felt her entire body explode, her pussy and arse tightening until Cole was groaning with the effort to continue thrusting inside her. Her release poured through her, convulsing her body as she drove herself repeatedly on the hard digits and rock hard cock invading her.

Wave after wave of pulsing heat rolled through her with agonized pleasure and her surroundings disappeared until all she knew was Cole and the pleasure he was giving her. Her vision blurred and her heart threatened to burst from her chest. She cried out and chanted Cole's name till her throat was sore. Cole's continues thrusts into her as his own orgasm tore through him, prolonged her climax, pushing her into another and another till she gasped and moaned. She couldn't take any more.

"Please, Cole! No more..." She pleaded. She felt the tears on her cheeks as she trembled in his arms. She was screaming. She didn't know what she was screaming, but she was. All she knew was the devastating ecstasy that made black spots dance in her vision, made her body taut, weightless.

"Briana!" Cole's husky cry echoed hers as he came in a fevered rush. He threw his head back and growled as his thick, hot semen flooded the clutching depths of her body. "Fuck." A convulsive shudder wracked his powerful frame, followed by an agonized sound of ecstasy as his cock jerked inside her.

Exhausted, and drained, Briana collapsed fully onto the mattress. When he stopped coming he thrust into her a couple more times before easing out and collapsing on top of her. She welcomed his weight on her and enjoyed the sound of his heart beating against her back. He was trembling as hard as she was, his panting breaths falling on her shoulder. He slowly stroked her skin, as if he wanted to possess her beyond the orgasm.

"Are you okay, baby?"

Briana didn't say anything, just turned to face Cole and kissed him, soft and oh so fucking sweet. It went on for ages, never deepening, just a slow and gentle caress, her lips soft and full, teasing and playful, but not hungry. Tongues explored and tasted, but did not devour. She eased back and allowed her adoring gaze to slide over his face, softening even more at the look of love in his.

"What do you think?" She whispered shakily.

"Damn, you have no clue what you do to me Briana." Cole groaned as emotions tore through him, his arms contracted around her, holding her close to his chest. "I couldn't live without your love and touch, without your heat and passion, Bri." His throat felt tight from the feelings sweeping over him. "I would rather die than face such a thing." He reached up and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"I love you, Cole. All of you." She said in a wobbly voice. "I love you..."

"Even the shitty parts?"

"Especially the shitty parts. That makes you Cole."

"Then please don't ever threaten to leave me." He whispered shakily. "I died a little inside when you did."

"Oh Cole." Her hands cupped his face. His eyes looked suspiciously bright.

"I can't take it. That you can even consider that terrifies me more than I care to admit Briana. Please!" He actually sounded so lost.

"Oh my God, Cole! You should know I can never do that. I was mad at you when I said that. I will probably leave the house to go sulk elsewhere if you leave home in anger. But I will never leave you."

Cole nodded his head, not trusting his voice to speak. Briana leaned closer to playfully bite his nose.

"You okay?" She sounded worried.

Cole cleared his throat and answered in the affirmative.

"And Cole?"

"Yes Baby." He answered softly.

"You are still fully dressed. Better lose em!" Cole bit his lip to hold back his laughter at the displeasure in her voice but in the end had to give up. He barked with laughter and the sound warmed Briana's heart. It was one of the many things she loved about him. She felt her tension seep away.

"Hang tight. I'll be back." Cole said getting out of bed to enter the adjoining bathroom. He returned with a hot wet washcloth.

"Roll over."

She hesitated, but Cole didn't notice. Rolling onto her stomach, Briana laid her head on a pillow with a weary sigh. It was about time she got used to him wanting to take care of her intimately. That didn't stop the blush from spreading across her whole body when she felt Cole's hands on her arse. God, he could see her ravaged hole for goodness sake.

He parted the globes of her arse and Briana couldn't help the groan of mortification that tore out of her throat.

Cole smacked her lightly on her arse causing her to cry out. He had seen how her whole body had flushed red with embarrassment. And he wasn't going to have that.

"Cole!" She squealed. Then laughed at his innocent response of,

"Yes my love."

Then she felt the warm comfort of the washcloth on her back entrance. He rubbed gently, wiping away the semen and her own juices. After gently cleaning her up, he covered her with the comforter and left for the bathroom. When he came back, he was gloriously naked. Then getting under the covers with her, he gathered her into his arms.

"I love you Briana. I'll never get tired of saying it."

"I know. Love you right back."

"Good morning Mrs. Adams...to be." He said softly dropping a kiss on her forehead. It was already past 6 a.m.

"Good morning Mr. Adams." Briana responded with a laugh. She snuggled closer. She was right where she wanted to be...where she belonged. This was forever.

A love like theirs conquered all.

adjoaq
adjoaq
1,537 Followers