All Comments on 'Velvet Ice Case No. 01'

by ladyjane2099

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Predictable

A well written story. Of course the plot was a bit predictable, but the details brought life to the plot.

I enjoyed this read very much. Its a believable story. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pleasure to have you back. my favorite author by far :)

pleasure to have you back. my favorite author by far :)

flirty_but_niceflirty_but_niceover 9 years ago

As always, Jane, I liked your story telling. So talented! (Oh, btw, I tried emailing you and it keeps coming back bounced. <sad face>)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
has potential but needs work

Story and the character have potential.

But her character development needs to be fleshed out better. Here she flip flopped between skilled/prepared/ready and dumb/scared too quickly and often.

You also need help from an editor/proofreader as the errors detract from the otherwise good story.

I liked the character and hope you build further series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Velvet Ice

I'm a fan of mysteries, a longer novelette of VI solving one would be great, with sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyjane2099@ladyjane2099
For more on me and my writing please check out my blog: https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/ You can also find me on Twitter @dangerotica Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!