Velvet Ice Case No. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The table top was cold on the soft flesh of her naked breasts, causing her to break out once again in goosebumps. Jonny's hand quickly clamped down on the back of her neck, pinning her down. She was bent over the table, with her heart shaped ass thrust out. His other hand began rubbing her soft, smooth buttcheeks, leaving no question as to his intentions. She squirmed desperately, only serving to wiggle her pert backside in his grasp.

Then his hand moved around, once again finding her prim mound. He spread the lips of her labia with his gruff fingers, and rubbed her clit. Velvet moaned as unwelcome tingles danced up her abdomen, pooling at the ends of her boobs.

"Yeah, you're good and wet now, slut," Jonny groaned. "This is going to be fucking great!"

He kicked her feet apart and positioned himself for entry. Velvet knew she was completely helpless, and Jonny would have her anyway he pleased now. She whimpered piteously, her bottom lip trembling as his shoved his shaft into her defenseless pussy. His hands curled around her shapely hips, and pulled her against him pushing all the way into her! She could not stifle a long, whimpery moan as he did.

Velvet's shoulders squirmed involuntarily, trying to no avail to get free of her bonds. Jonny now had full control of her body, tugging her backside against him even as he thrust. She could only grunt into her gag as his cock plunged so deeply into her now! She could feel him pressing against the top of her channel, each time sending a wave of unwelcomed arousal rolling up her chest and making her head spin.

Writhing on the table, Velvet groaned and arched her back trying to present a more comfortable angle as she was taken from behind. Her knees trembled as Jonny's shaft pumped and slid inside her. Her body continued its betrayal, responding, shuddering all over with her every breath. Hot tears rolled down her cheeks as Velvet felt herself being forced closer to orgasm. She shut her eyes tight, groaning against her inescapable climax.

How many times had Jonny V sat in the audience at the Kitty Galore Club? His mouth watering as she danced and stripped, imagining a moment much like this. How many times had she snubbed him even for the simplicity a private dance, which he would have paid for? Now she was nothing more than his plaything...a helpless fucktoy to be used at his discretion. How the tables had turned.

Her thoughts were drawn back to the moment sharply as Jonny gave her ass a hard slap in mid-stroke. Velvet yelped and bucked against him instinctively. He seemed to like that and spanked her again, drawing another yelp and another involuntary buck of her shapely backside. She could not hold back a long groan, as his pace quickened. Her body quivered, feeling his erratic thrusts deep inside her pussy. He spanked a third time, even harder, causing the poor woman to yelp and buck yet again!

"Shit yeah!" Jonny shouted as Velvet's motion put him over the edge.

His grip tightened almost painfully on her hips, pulling her tightly against the top of his thighs. His cock plunged all the way into her, and she felt it spasm then unload! Hot, sticky gizm gushed inside of Velvet making her head spin. Her body trembled as an orgasm rushed through her irresistibly, and she could not even stifle a long, shuddery moan. His cock twitched inside her cunt, continuing to spew, filling her with the warmth of his cum. As he pulled out of Velvet, she felt it squirt and leak out of her violated pussy, rolling down the inside her still trembling thigh.

She was gasping for breath around the bandana in her mouth. She slumped weakly over the table. Her legs were shaking, her heart pounded in her ears but it was over.

"Fuck that was good," Jonny groaned behind her.

He gave her ass a final slap, making Velvet jump and whimper pathetically. With his weight no longer pinning her down, Velvet was able to turn over. Her knees bowed weakly, threating to collapse underneath her, forcing her to try as best she could to brace herself with bound arms. She could barely stand to look at Jonny, but forced herself to meet his gaze.

Her mind strayed briefly to how she must look in that moment. Gagged with mascara streaked down her cheeks, her top pulled down, arms pulled back making her boobs jut forward, no skirt, fish net stockings ripped to shreds, and her panties twisted and pulled askew...

"You're just a hot little mess ain't you," Jonny was breathing hard too.

Velvet dropped her eyes meakly.

"Now that I fucked that pussy, you little slut," he went on. "I'm gonna fuck that sweet little..."

Suddenly he was interrupted by the sound of a phone ringing downstairs. He glanced at a clock and an expression of slight alarm played across his face. Velvet glanced at the door, fearing his intentions and knowing her legs didn't have the strength to make a run for it. No time for either it seemed as Jonny stepped forward and slugged her across the jaw. She fell sideways with a muffled cry, her plump tits slapped painfully against the rough floor. Her head spinning from the pain and abuse Velvet writhed on the floor unable to regain her bearings. She pulled uselessly at her binding, chewed frustratedly on her gag, and tried unsuccessfully to get her shapely legs under her to stand.

"I could let you go," Jonny V said kneeling beside her. "You'd probably even be too proud tell anyone what happened here tonight." He stuffed himself back into his jeans. "But I ain't about to nothing that fucking dumb!"

Velvet recoiled as he reached out and brushed a lock of hair over her ear.

"I'm gonna keep you," he said. "I'm gonna find out if that ass is as good for fucking as your tight little cunt."

Velvet wasn't sure where it came from but suddenly Jonny V had a long length of rope. She squirmed away desperately but he grabbed her legs and pulled them together. Quickly that rope was coiled around her ankles.

"I gotta go take that phone call," he said almost somberly. "I won't be gone long and when I get back we'll have some real fun."

Despite Velvet's desperate struggles another coil of rope was wound around her knees and cinched painfully tight! She squealed painfully into her gag.

Exhausted and weak Velvet's already futile struggles diminished rapidly. Next her ankles and wrists were drawn together and lashed to each other. Her shoulders strained painfully, her toned abs stretched taught and poor Velvet could only mewl piteously as she was arched backwards.

Finally Jonny stood back. Velvet slumped into the uncomfortable reverse hogtie, completely bound and utterly helpless. Tears streamed down the girl's face as she moaned pleadingly into her gag. Her captor stooped and patted her perfect ass teasingly.

"Yeah, we're gonna have lots of fun!"

Velvet squirmed helplessly as Jonny left the room. She knew she had to escape before he returned. Unfortunately every body part she moved only pulled painfully on another part. She ached all over and gradually realized the hopelessness of her bindings. Sobbing miserably Velvet at last gave up her struggling, realizing there was no escape. Going limp in her bonds, she knew she'd be helpless when Jonny V returned and had his way with her...once again.

SOMETIME later Velvet was startled by the sounds of commotion below. There was shouting and crashing sounds. Velvet tried to squirm so she could face the door and see if anyone came through it. Whatever was happening below went on for a little while before things went eerily quiet. She was unable to squirm enough even to turn or move around. With a frustrated sigh Velvet again slumped against the floor.

Then she heard the door open. Fear clutched poor Velvet and the dreadful thought of being fucked by Jonny V flitted through her brain. She whimpered pathetically.

"Velvet?" Relief washed through her at the unexpected sound of Det. Mason's voice.

He rushed to her side and quickly undid her bindings. Velvet was moaning in relief as each length of rope came off. Finally she was freed and she spit and sputtered as the sodden gag came out. Her tongue was dry and swollen but it was beyond relieving. She rubbed her wrists and ankles gratefully as Jack moved around the room, his jaw hanging open.

"I was surprised too," Velvet croaked hoarsely. She quickly adjust her panties back into their proper place and pulled her top back up to cover herself.

"Don't talk, just relax," Jack said rushing back to her side. "Are you alright? How long had you been trapped that way? Did he...?"

"No," she replied a little too quickly. "I'll be fine. What took you so long?"

Velvet had text him the pictures from her phone before Jonny V had caught her snooping around.

"Do you know how hard it is to get a warrant at 4 in the morning," Det. Mason said sheepishly. "That's why I told you to call me! Not to go off on your own, because these criminal types are dangerous! Thank god it wasn't any worse...he could have..."

"But he didn't," she reiterated unconvincingly. "I just wanted to be sure before I wasted your time...I didn't think I'd get myself caught and...and...tied up."

"Well don't worry it's over now," he tried to sound reassuring. "Just promise me, next time you'll call me first, don't go off on your own investigation!"

Velvet only smiled and nodded weakly, she'd likely ignore that promise more often than not but he didn't need to know that. Det. Mason helped her stand and wrapped his blazer around her shoulders. Then lead her out of that awful place. Downstairs there were police everywhere, any stragglers from the party were cuffed, kneeling on the curb outside.

She caught sight of Jonny V in the line, when he saw her, his angry scowl momentarily twisted into a lewd grin. They shared an unspoken moment, hers of shame and disgust, his of sadistic joy, both knowing he had had her. Then he winked and blew her a kiss before looking away. There was a pang of shame in the back of her mind, realizing Jonny V had been right, she was too proud to admit what he had done to her...even if it'd be added to his list of charges.

"This might take a while, rest here, lay down if you need to," Jack said as he led her quickly to his car. Opening the door and guiding her safely towards the back seat. "When everything's wrapped up I'll have to take you in for an official statement." He stammered a moment, noticing her bare legs extending down from his blazer. "I can take you to pick up some clothes first, of course."

"Thank you, Jack," Velvet nodded sliding in to the car. "I guess you got them before the feds arrived."

"Yeah, way..." Det. Mason started to chuckle, then his eyes widened a bit as he regarded the shrewd young stripper. "...way before."

"So that means your chief will be happy?"

"Yes," he nodded slowly, realization dawning. "Yes, he will."

"Hm, maybe it was worth it then," she said, glancing back at the house.

"I'll get you a blanket," Det. Mason said closing the door. Then to himself muttered, "This one's going to be trouble."

With the door closed and the windows up, the car was quiet peaceful. Velvet did lay down, wrapping her arms around herself and pulling her knees up to her chest. Had it really been worth it? Jonny V had raped and cum inside her...what if she got pregnant? Her stomach churned at the very thought. She quickly shook the thought from her head. To make a difference she knew she would have to take some risks...Jonny V was going to jail! She had helped catch a bank robber, and that she decided was definitely worth it!

End.

*****

Thank you so much for reading! This is actually a reworking of an older story I haven't played with in a while, but I like Velvet so much I felt she deserved a reboot of sorts. I hope you agree! Please feel free to send any feedback, I'm always open to criticism to help me continue to improve. I'd also like to dedicate this story to a particular muse of mine, we've been out of touch but I hope you see this and get ahold of your little plaything, once again. Look for more Velvet Ice adventures cumming soon! Thanks again to all! ~Lady Jane~

12