Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I'm OK with it now", she said after a while, looking over her shoulder. "Take my butt, if you like."

No second invitation was needed. She felt his slick cock head against her sphincter. With constant pressure he slipped through and entered her ass some inches..

She panted deep, moaning something like a long howl.

"Are you OK?" came a question from behind.

"Fuck yes, you can bet I am! This is unbelievable. Come on guys, fuck me unconscious."

She could hardly believe what she heard herself saying. But prurience was leading her. All she wanted was to be taken, to be filled. She wanted to cum as she never had ever cum before. And what she felt in this moment, with this two cocks darting inside her, convinced her that she was down the right pass.

The two guys started to follow her words. They started to fuck her vividly. Short fast jabs from below and long slow thrusts filling her butt. She was overwhelmed by this intense feelings. The slight pain she felt as being stretched to her limits only added to her lust. Somehow her whole body transformed into a single sexual organ, begging for the releasing climax.

The guy behind her arched over her back and grabbed her breast, tweaking her hard puckered nipples what fueled her fire just more. She accompanied their thrusts with panting and yelling. She let everything slip. Scruple, shame, self control, decency. To hell with it!

Only one thing she demanded with throaty voice: "Fuck me! Yes, more! Fuh-uh-ck me! And make me cum!"

She felt how the pole inside her snatch started to pump. Shortly after he shot his cum deep insider her, panting arousingly. Almost at the same time she was blown away. Her orgasm had already rippled for a while before it eventually reared up and broke above her. She lost control and fell almost unconscious on the guy below her, trembling will-lessly and filled with bursts of frenzy.

Just some more thrusts and her ass got filled too with a huge spurt of hot cum, than another one. And another. The guy behind her groaned and left her ass. He sank down on the divan totally exhausted and breathing heavily.

Click. Another picture. Two birds killed with one stone. The second and third were done.

She remained laying almost stock-still for a while. Merely her chest was moving to get enough air to feed her jaded body. Only after a while she was able to roll from the guy and lay down on her back still not completely back to reality.

"Chapeau guys", she murmured. "This was among the top five of my all-time-orgasm-hit-list. Fucking un-be-lie-va-ble!" She turned her head around and found one face grinning broader than another.

"Well, it was indeed unbelievable", the guy who fucked her first concurred.

She could feel the cum between her thighs dripping from her pussy and butt. Warm and gooey. The cum on her breasts and belly had already dried and became a hard crust.

"You guys spoiled me completely. I feel like having a shower now. I really need one," she said.

"Will you return here after?" the guy on her left asked.

"I guess I won't survive another one like that, sorry. My instinct of self preservation says no," she giggled.

"Maybe you will visit this place another time than?" he dug deeper.

She smiled tenderly. "Flattering. You really want to see me again? That's cute, thank you. But I am only traveling through. So I will most probably never come here again," she explained and rose from the divan.

The faces of the guys spoke of deep disappointment.

She quickly dressed her piece of black nothing and took her mobile back. Curious she scrolled through the pics.

"Perfect. Exactly as I wanted them to be. Thank you", she smiled and her eyes got a wicked glow.

"Well, time to say fare well unfortunately. And thank you very much for your kind care. I felt indeed special today. You guys were great!"

She blew a kiss on everyone and left, heading for her locker room.

******

About half an hour later she left the club.

She had taken a long hot shower and dropped her slutty outfit into a litter box as cum splattered as it was. She had dressed in a black skirt now which ended right above her knees along with a white blouse. She wore nylon tights and black court shoes with a broad heel. Her beige trench coat was not closed and fluttered around her fast long steps. Her makeup was decent and her hair was braided into a bun.

She took a key out of her trench coat's pocket and pushed the button as she arrived at the parking area. A red flat sports-car welcomed her beeping with flashing blinkers. She opened the door and climbed down inside. She never could understand what was so special about this car. It was plain uncomfortable. But he loved it so much.

She stuck the key into the lock and pushed a big red button. The engine started with a deep rumbling roar. She shifted gear and drove carefully backwards out of the parking slot. Slowly she left the place along the narrow drive and stopped at the intersection.

As the main road was empty she steered the car into, pressed the clutch and shifted gear. She stepped on the gas and let the engine howl. Then she quickly released the clutch again and the car jumped forward, screaming, leaving two long black lines and the pungent smell of burning rubber behind while piercing the night.

She grinned amused. Well, there was indeed something about this car as she had to admit while she was pressed into the seat.

Her way led her back down town where she headed directly towards the train station. There were bumps to slow the traffic down in order to protect the pedestrians. She did not care much about and passed one bump way too fast. A hammering sound was heard from underneath the car.

Oops, that sounded expensive, she thought with a wicked grin.

She drove further and parked the car in front of the station. She took a suitcase out of the tiny trunk and slammed the hood down. While leaving the car she kicked backwards and hit the door which banged close. Her heel had left a deep dent in the thin red metal sheet of the door.

But what to do if both hands are occupied with luggage?

On the way to the station the dropped the key through a manhole cover. Down the gutter it went. She laughed silently as she remembered the key to the house. She had streaked it with super glue after locking the door. Than she had put it back into the lock and broke the handle, blocking the lock for eternity. It would take time to get inside. Possessing a key or not.

She arrived at the platform quite early. Her train was announced more than half an hour later. So she took a place at a bank and took her mobile out. She scrolled through the photos from her foursome.

She chose one. There were no faces seen.

But hips between her thighs fucking her wildly. Her back head towards the camera but there were no doubt about her devotionally sucking a dick. Her hand rubbing another cock which had just cum over her. Her little perky tits and her belly were splattered with his cum.

The ring could be seen on her rubbing hand. A golden ring with tiny rubies. Her wedding ring. A unique jewelry he would recognize. As he would recognize her body too. She attached the image to an e-mail and remembered how much he hated if someone else puts his hand on something he considers his property. This image would be something to swallow up.

She started typing:

"Hello Ex-spouse,

It took a while to get suspicious.

It took a while to gather proves.

It took a while longer to believe.

Because I didn't want to accept what kind of miserable faint-hearted liar you really are.

Perhaps I could be forgiving if you had only had the guts to tell the truth when I asked you.

But it is all water under the bridge now!

Anything left to do will be done by my lawyer.

Have fun with your girly.

I quit!

P.S. Car at the station."

She tipped on the send-button with a wide confident motion. Then she opened her mobile and changed the sim-card for another one. The old one she bent until it broke and dropped it into the nearest litter box.

There was an elderly poorly dressed man looking for returnable bottles. She licked her finger and pulled hard to get the ring off. The golden one with the tiny rubies. It left a white circle around her finger. The first time she took it off since she had received it.

She gave the ring to him. He stared at her stunned as struck by a lightning.

She smiled at him, "It's fine. I really don't need it any longer. Please, take it. Just don't get yourself cheated out if you sell it. It is indeed genuine."

She went back to the bank and took her seat again. Sitting there she dialed a number on her mobile. It rang on the other side shortly after.

"Peterson", was answered on the other end of the line.

"Hi Marc. It is me", she said.

"Sis! You gotta new mobile? How are you?"

She hesitated a moment.

"I'm fine," was her reply, "just damaged my sim-card somehow."

She kept silent a moment.

"No, shit! I'm not fine. I will get divorced and I need you. Can I stay with you for a while? I'll take the night train today. Will you pick me up at the station? 9:30 scheduled."

"Fuck," followed by silence. After some deep breathing her brother continued.

"I'm sorry, Jean. Of course you can stay. As long as you want. Mi casa es su casa. Sally will be glad to see you too," he said.

"Give Sally a kiss. See you tomorrow then."

"See you tomorrow Jean. Don't worry, you're not on your own. I love you dearly and so does Sally. We won't let you down. Never!"

"I know. And I do love you both. Thank you."

"You're welcome! Take care."

"I did," she swallowed, "bye Marc."

She hung up and put the mobile back into her hand bag. She nagged her lip as she looked down the rails where her train was expected. Only one thing she felt regret for; that she would not be able to see his face while he would be reading her e-mail. But her imagination was strong enough to satisfy her need for vengeance. She leaned back and started to relax.

Just ten more minutes to wait.

THE END

12