All Comments on 'Vengeful Storm Ch. 03'

by warrior_wolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Very short...

but enjoyable. Not as detailed as the other chapters either. But since it's an edit, my cc isn't going to change anything. Ill keep looking out for this story and I hope you can get over your writers block soon.

4u2_nv4u2_nvover 15 years ago
ideas for your writers block...maybe

i do the same thing when i can't think of anything, i leave it alone for a bit then go back to it and just start slow, with whatever the next small situation would be and then ideas start to come as i'm writing.

So you haven't listed how long it took Storm to heal, so we don't know how well off she is, just less drugged and lucid but weak. And I like the name Sam better than Devil btw.

Sam could talk to her a bit more, she could reveal that she has a moral compass but doesn't want to waste time in futile efforts or throw her life away for nothing. He might have a giant plan, having discovered a weakness in the ubel, and the small raids are to gain intel from generals to uh i dunno, strengthen the force of the rebels attacks, or help them get materials for an ultimate weapon, some frequency type thing, or render their ships useless by reactive with their drives, i dunno. Basically give her a reason to hope for mankind and be willing to work with him if not for him. She seems too much a leader to be a docile follower but with planned attacks the rebels would have a chance of a happy ending, of becoming equals with the ubel and having them target other races n leave us alone...so its not much of an idea, but it might give you a track to explore and come up with your own story line from this lil bit. Use whatever you like, send an email thru my username if you want to bounce ideas off me, or ignore me altogether, whatever.

Dragonangel5555Dragonangel5555almost 15 years ago
more please!

I this is good I hope that you will put up more chapters I like to see how it will end and I would like to see how will go between Sam and Storm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
please continue...

i like this story so far, and it was just opening up, to the really good part of the story. please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

I hope you continue this story sometime soon I love where your going with it :). Awesome plot development and character development you have talent!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago
enjoyed so far...

...hope someday the writers block will vanish and you'll continue this excellent tale.

;0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really?

There is nothing more annoying than an unfinished story!! You not only waste your time but the readers as well.

When a story goes YEARS and is unfinished it should be tagged or pulled from the site.

ranae1981ranae1981over 10 years ago
great story

just wish you were still writing a I really enjoyed this story up to the point you stopped it and would love to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous