All Comments on 'Venturer Ch. 02'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brilliant...........

i have just read both chapters after finding the secound one. This is one of the best stories i have read on here, PLEASE write more.... thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

This is a wonderful story. I can't wait for the rest

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Please let there be more!

Nearly missed this, what a interesting second chapter. You have given such life to Honeys feelings and describing the aftermath of abuse and it's long term reaches very well. So often it is glossed over. Really hope there Is a third chapter, perhaps Dad makes it into the compound hmmmm! Made my day! Thanks. M ps looking forward to more Bella post Club!

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 11 years agoAuthor
Smiles

Thank you for such positive comments! Comments always make my day.

Mayness: I am so glad you found my new account and this second part, your comments always inspire me to write more. Thank you for your continued support for my rambling scribbles.

Time is always an issue for me and writing but I will endeavour to speed up the process again now I have a working account once more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it!

so glad you were able to finally post the second chapter!! I love your story and can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE it!

I absoultely LOVED the story! The characters were created beautifully, and the sex scenes were sexy. Of course, there are numerous errors throughout it, but they are minor, and acceptably insignificant to the story itself. Regardless, I really just enjoy this type of scenario- bad guy with high title and lots of money, with a broken girl who hates the said "bad guy." And then he warms up to her, or is revealed to not be such a tough/bad guy after all, and the two fall in love. I would have enjoyed it if there was a bit more roughness in between, though. Like have the guy be cruel and evil, and slowly warm up to the girl to become a "good" guy. But then that would alter your entire story (and it's characters) altogether. Any way, PLEASE do not stop writing!!! And when you are done with this series, please start another one! Especially of the same overall theme. I would absolutely LOVE to read more of your work. Thank you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good one.

I like your pacing, plot and characterization, but do please work on that punctuation. I can skim over a few errors, but when they come thick and fast it's harder to ignore.

Remember, every time one takes a breath during speech, one should strongly consider inserting a comma. Also, set off dialogue, interjections, direct address (whether by given name or endearment)...but you either get the idea or need to read up some.

AnomandarisAnomandarisover 11 years ago
Hope you contine this one too.

I really like you other storyline, but this one definately has it's merits as well. Well plotted. You might want to consider posting on the forums and looking for an editor from the volunteer editing program. I know that it helped me.

Regards,

Anomandaris.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 11 years agoAuthor
Good advice

thanks I have taken the comments on board and started the search for an editor a few days ago. Hopefully future chapters will improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fab

I read both tonight and found them engrossing and delightful; a great story well told.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 11 years ago
Good continuation

This chapter was bound to be more complex and have a greater emotional depth given what preceded it. The parts where Honey still has the dread of her abuse is well done and brings a dark undercurrent of realism into the story. We get to experience what she does.

The confession scene was a tad overdone, but the feeling was genuine as was the security he promised to give her. Eventually, she will feel truly safe with him and the transition to that point makes the story an engaging read.

Keep going. I eagerly await the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

I am becoming anxious for the next installment!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Incredibly well written and evocative

Can't wait for more!

taniqndstaniqndsalmost 11 years ago
great story

i hope u will be continuing this story i realy enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yay!

Fantastic. Great characters. Love all three chapters! Thank you!

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Exceptional Story.

Enough said. On to next chapter in this great piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5*

Still in need of substantial proofreading and editing, despite the help from LaRascasse. Having read several of your other stories, I was greatly surprised and disappointed with the roughness of this one until I saw the dates. Your later writing is much improved in this regard. Thanks for this one, and congratulations on your improvement over the years.

Barry

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Quite the story

Comment from 02/25/19 is correct. Proofreading is necessary, but I do wish you would continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5536 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Venturer Previous Part
Venturer Series Info

SIMILAR Stories