Venturer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,517 Followers

Lifting his head and blowing over the hard pink flesh he continued huskily, "You enjoyed these pleasures last night, little lady whore, and it pleases me greatly. When we wed you will delight in these pleasures and much, much more." His head lowered to tease the nipple with is mouth again grazing his teeth lightly over the turgid flesh.

She gasped as little thrills rolled into her breast his magical mouth that had brought her such pleasure the night before was on her again and she panted in heat as she squirmed below him. He smiled up at her as he moved his body to her side letting a hand trail down over to belly to her sex, "Let's see how much my lady enjoys being intimately acquainted with her betrothed."

He suckled at her breast as his fingers delved into her sex parting the wet lips and teasing at her swelling clitoris making her whimper and roll her hips and arch her back slightly. His hand working through her increasingly wet folds he moved up to her ear murmuring, "You will never be a lady that merely endures her husband's attentions. You will be my whore in the bedroom and I will give you such joy as your rewards."

His tongue trailed down her body licking around the flesh of her breasts as he travelled agonisingly slowly lowerm her hips rolling against the fingers teasing her. He lapped over her belly as he moved between her legs his body making her widen them. His head moved down to tease her thighs with small bites making her squirm and whimper more, "Please," she gasped, "please let me feel it like last night."

His mouth moved to her then licking out with a lazy tongue to lap at the wet folds tasting her. His thumb pressed on her clit as he lapped and licked into her tight hole revelling in the taste of her. His thumbs moved down as her hips bucked and rolled and her panting whimpers grew in intensity to replace his mouth dipping into her slightly as his tongue moved to tease her clit before sucking it into his mouth.

Honey felt his teeth graze her small swollen clit and cried out in pleasure her back arching as her hips bucked and legs shook. He continued to suck and tease her. She squirted cumming hard against his hand. The waves of pleasure continued to roll into her as he teased her mercilessly and she tried to squirm away the pleasure unbearable.

Finally, he crawled up her body and kissed her deeply, murmuring, "You are mine." She kissed him back, her head still clouded by sex and let him hold her against him tightly, "Sleep, my love" he murmured, "We will be man and wife soon enough and I am only a man. Sleep please." He moved to make them more comfortable and wrapped his arms possessively around her. He kissed her neck and ear before whispering, "Oh the pleasures I will show you my lady whore, once you are my wife."

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,517 Followers