All Comments on 'Venturer'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ooooooh

Me likey! Hope you continue to treat us with your writing :o)

GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 12 years ago
wonderful

thank you for writing this.. it has touched me deeply. I wish someone would treat me with kindness like that. Maybe he is still out there ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please keep writing! I LOVED it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Sexy, in a disturbing sort of a way even if he sees her as nothing more than a whore and a possession to pretend is his wife. Great story abd very enjoyable, even if only for a look at the dark side of human nature, and the realization that sometimes everyone in a story except the heroine is human excrement.

Her "friends", holy crap what a bunch of selfish losers. She's willing to sacrifice herself to save them and they won't do the same, instead stabbing her in the back? Gallows for all of them.

elliebabeelliebabealmost 12 years ago
I love comments

Good or bad comments are awesome but the last anonymous comment was disconcerting. I feel that perhaps that person did not really understand the emotions I was trying to portray in the main protagonist in my story. I was unsure whether to continue this story to a 2nd chapter but perhaps just to clarify that I did not mean my characters to be seen as human excrement :(

Thank you so much to everyone else that commented I value each comment made and look forward to more.

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Good start!

Really enjoyed it, thought the characters were built well, especially Honeys. Hope you continue and produce a second chapter would be great to read how this tragic tale of abuse ends and it's so obvious that Kade loves her, how could anyone think otherwise?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmm.

This story is interesting, but I don't find it nearly as good as your other one. The characters here are more brutal and less human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great writing!

For me, this is one of best stories on the site. I hope you decide to continue it and post the next chapter soon. I've been checking every day for a follow-up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Apologies

I tried to change my email address that feedback from this site comes from. I have the 2nd part ready but for the moment i am unable to submit it until literotica accept my pleas for help to access my home page again. Sincere apologies ~ elliebabe

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Just came across this story and I loved it, now on to the next chapter, happily.

I love Mastering Bella, this one is just as great.

Thank you elliebabe!

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 11 years ago
Good introduction

I like this story. It flows smoothly and the characters seem believable. Kade in particular is well sketched as we slowly go from hating him to liking him. By the end of the chapter, we see past the exterior to a man who actually "saved" Honey from her father.

I would like to see the peripheral characters play a larger role as it goes on. The father could be reintroduced as an antagonist, wanting "what was always his". Great work all round,

RomeoBRomeoBover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Great writer.... great story! To be in her mind like this, even for a few minutes, was one of the best experiences I have had in quite some time! I cannot wait to read more of her stuff....and live vicariously through her characters! Keep up the GREAT work!

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 11 years agoAuthor

Resubmitted with some thorough copy editing, thanks to Larascasse! :)

MC47MC47over 8 years ago
hoping for more

I'm hoping you will write more to this story ... need to know what happens next.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Becoming a Fascinating Story....

..... with two players whose relationship one wants to see evolve.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadalmost 6 years ago
Kudos

Your gift for fascinating story lines is shining through another exciting adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Moral of the story. All a man needs to do to a woman who fervently hates him is to kidnap her, threaten to kill her nearest and dearest, imprison her and then rape her. That is the magical formula for a romantic loving marriage.

Bugger me. I have had it wrong all these years. That would explain my 70 years of bachelorhood.

I wonder how that defense would go in court.

"Yes your honor, I did kidnap her and rape her so she would get to know the real me and stop hating me and start loving me."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Agree totally with Anonymous, especially his facetious defence in a court of law. Lol!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Venturer Series Info