Venus Ascending Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to gauge the audience's reaction, but her eyes were still too foggy with her master's wild and exuberant lust. In between acts as he held her, caressed her, loved her with his after care while showing the crowd how much he cherished her. She felt his love pouring into her with his hands and eyes. She had always known how much he loved her, but as he held her it went to a whole new level. Her heart ached with all the love he was pouring into her.

She snuggled deeper into his arms, feeling loved and secure with his strong arms protecting her, listening to his heart beat and smelling his scent. All of these things told her that she belonged with him and he with her. Nothing in her life had ever felt so perfect.

As Lisa started to regain a little bit of strength, she pulled herself tighter into John's embrace and began to kiss up his neck until she captured his lips. The kiss was sensuous, deep with emotion and full of love. As their kiss ended their lips stayed together and they breathed each other's air, sharing the touch and the intimacy until she whispered into his mouth.

"Master, I have no words, you have made me feel things and taking me places I never even dreamed of. You have made me the star performer in this demonstration and made love to me in front of this audience. Never in my life have I felt so much love, nor have I ever felt so beautiful, so wanted or so desired. John, I love you so much. After tonight you have proof without a doubt that my body belongs to you and you are its Master. The happiest day of my life was when you found me, captured my heart and make me yours forever. I never knew I could love this much or be this happy."

John recaptured her lips kissing her softly and lovingly before he responded, "Everything you said my pet is also true for me. I thought my heart was dead, but not only have you awoken it my heart is now overflowing with love for you. The gifts of your love and the ultimate gift of your submission have made me the happiest man in the world. I never knew this kind of happiness existed either and I know I have to be the luckiest and in the world. I love you Lisa, my Pet, my love slave and tonight my toy."

John brought his hand up and caressed her face as he pulled back to look into her eyes. He stroked her face and hair in a loving gesture as he said, "You have made your Master very proud tonight and my love you have gone beyond all expectations. My love, you have been incredible, but baby we still have one more act to go. Are you going to be okay and can you go on?"

Lisa snuggled tighter into his arms and laid her head back on his shoulder as she whispered, "I love the way you care for me and yes I will be okay, Master. Maybe an energy drink would help me regain some of my strength."

John waved over the stagehand and asks him to see if he could get Lisa some kind of a quick energy drink. He nodded and ran off, come back very quickly with an "Emergen C" powder and a glass of water. He mixed the two together and gave it to Lisa and then retreated back to the wings. They gave the drink a few more minutes to kick in and spent their time holding, touching, kissing and just staring into each other's eyes. No more words were said, but much love was declared.

John knew they had used up their allotted break time and it was time for act three. John stood up with Lisa still in his arms and her eyes still gazing into his wordlessly expressing her love. As he began walking towards the next device he saw her strength and resolve return to her eyes and wordlessly she declared, she would make him proud in act three. To Lisa the audience didn't matter anymore and her Master was all she saw.

He gently laid her on to the wooden rack and only then did she realize where they were. A big smile crossed her face with excitement starting to creep back into her body. She had hoped that someday she could experience her favorite of all medieval torture devices. John seemed to always know of her desires and now he was giving her this gift.

He locked her feet into the wooden stocks at the bottom of the device. He couldn't help smiling to himself as he watched the joy and excitement Lisa's face. She is a true treasure, she makes him proud and he knew he was so very lucky to have her. He began fastening her wrists into the leather manacles at the top and even without tightening the rack she was a true vision of feminine splendor.

The minute he put laid her on the rack Lisa felt her exhaustion fade away only to be replaced by excitement, happiness and anticipation. Her face was smiling, full of love and mischief and John couldn't help giving her a small lingering kiss. Her beautiful green eyes were sparkling with love, trust and lustful eagerness. John stood there for a second just staring at this extremely gorgeous woman who thrives on being his play toy.

John laid his hands on her belly feeling her silky skin and her trembling muscles underneath. The muscles in her sleek legs were already showing a little bit of strain, with her small muscled butt already on the rack. Her glistening, womanly slot was sticking up in a seductive pout begging to be played with. Her muscled belly was stretched thin, tight, and flat with only her sexy navel humanizing that flat belly.

Her ribs popped conspicuously against her skin and her chest pulled taut with her arms stretched over her head. Lisa's normally fabulous, perfect breasts had rolled to the top of her chest looking much larger, fuller and more remarkable than ever. Her nipples were already puckered and beckoning, ready to be played with. He saw her face and eyes watching him as he appraised her body. Her eyes transmitted her love, moreover a daring challenge. She wanted him to know that her body belongs to him and she wanted him to take her, use her and devastate her with loving passion.

John gave her little smile and a slight nod of his head as he accepted her challenge. As he moved to the top of the rack began to crank the stretching wheel, tightening and stretching Lisa's body. He was thinking about this incredible woman. She had already been through two wild sessions, each overwhelming her body, but she was up for more and was challenging him devastate her again.

As he cranked the wheel Lisa's arms and ribs seem to almost separate from the rest of her body. Her already thin and muscular belly almost receded into a thin line of taut flesh barely connecting the two parts. As her ribs pulled taut, the skin around her breasts tightened making them firmer as they reached for the ceiling. Her breasts gave a slight seductive wobbles as her strained breathing seemed to toy with her puckered nipples. Her hips were thrust forward giving her seductive pussy more of a weeping pout as it began to glisten in her juices. She was now stretched taut and her sensitized skin was waiting for her Master's pleasure.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the famous Rack. It has been used throughout history to torture, dismember and coax confessions from its victims. It can be used for pleasure or death and all combinations in between. My beautiful slave loves the stretch that the rack gives her and claims that when stretched her skin becomes supersensitive. In the previous two acts you have all witnessed how sensitive and exuberant my slave already is. So imagine if you will what will happen when her whole body becomes a sexual organ. Very soon you will witness my incredible slave's orgasmic devastation."

His words had set the tone for act three. Now everyone in the audience was sitting on the edge of their seat waiting to see what he was going to do to Lisa. However, the audience wasn't the only one inflamed by John's words. Lisa had gone from shaking with expectation to trembling with red-hot desire coursing through her veins. Her eyes were on fire, impatient for him to do the things he just said. Her turgid nipples called out to him while her pussy pleaded to be played with.

John looked down at this extremely gorgeous woman who entrusted her body and heart to him. She was stretched taut on the rack, helpless and completely at his mercy, yet her body and face longed to be his plaything. He began to lightly caress her soft tightly stretched skin. Her belly was taught like a human snare drum. Her hard breaths shook her breasts giving her petulant nipples an almost come-hither look, beckoning him to play with them.

Her face was filled with anticipation, but her eyes were full of fire and passion. He leaned down to give her a soft loving kiss, but Lisa didn't want that right now as she hungrily attacked his mouth. Her teeth grabbed his lower lip for a second and sucked it into her mouth. John responded to her desire with hunger of his own. His tongue invaded her mouth while his hand caressed down her belly until his fingers slid inside her already drenched womanly slot.

John felt her body tense, trying to get more of his fingers inside her, but she could barely move. She whimpered and moaned into his mouth as his fingers wreaked havoc on her clit and G-Spot. Lisa ripped her mouth from his as she moaned, "Oh God Master, Oh John, take me here and now and show everyone that I'm yours and that I belong to you. Show them the things you can do to me, how you can take me to the heavens and make me scream your name!"

John looked into her eyes and could see she was already blisteringly hot and wild for him to take her. Her body was already writhing within the confines of her tightly stretched form. As his fingers continued to drive her wild with crazy lust, John leaned down and kissed her cheek. He whispered into her ear, "I love you baby and very soon you will know only the ecstasy that your Master can bring you."

John reached over and grabbed a blindfold off his cart and slipped it over her eyes. He pulled the cart next to the rack and leaned down and gently licked her nipple. Lisa gasp and quivered as she whispered, "Oh Master! Not being able to see adds a kind of scary excitement and intensifies the feelings."

While his tongue toyed with one nipple, his hand brought up an ice cube and began to trace her nipple with the cold rigid cube. Her nipple puckered as she gasps at the sudden sensation. Her breasts were not sure of this new sensation and wobbled seemingly trying to get away and get more of the new sensation.

Lisa's mouth opened and closed a couple of times before she moaned, "Cold Master so cold. It makes my nipples throb and long for your mouth to warm them up again."

John repeated the nipple play with the ice on her other nipple and traced the ice down her belly, watching her muscles ripple trying to get out of the way of the cold sensation. He traced the ice down her legs and back up her inner thighs until he slid the ice between her lips of her pussy. Her hips twisted dramatically trying to get out of the way of the cold, but she was held fast and could only suffer through the torturous ice. Her clit, that moments before was inflamed was now prominently on display throbbing for attention. It was now trying to hide in its hood to get away from the ice. John slid the ice in and out of her pussy furnace and the ice very quickly melted into a puddle.

While the ice was melting inside her slot John went over to the cart and got two of the play wax candles. These are very low melting point candles so not to burn the skin. They're very large candles with large wicks designed to create large pools of liquid wax. With her nipples still distended from the ice John poured a large pool of wax over each breast and nipples, coating her entire breasts in wax. Lisa's skin went from cold to hot in just a few seconds and her body was twisting dramatically trying to get away from the heat.

'OH MASTER ... OH GOD ... OH GOD ... BURNING ... HOOTTT ... OOHH MASTER!"

Before she lost the chill of the ice John brought back two more play wax candles and poured their contents over her belly one starting at her sternum and the other around her navel. Her reaction wasn't quite as violent this time but just barely. By the time he had finished with her belly the wax will have set on her breasts and he went to carefully retrieve the wax impression of each breast. John figured these would be mementos of this night. Likewise, he peeled the wax off her belly and now he had a perfect impression of her navel as well.

John turned to address the audience and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, a word of caution! I am using very low melting point wax specifically designed for this purpose. When you try this make sure you do the same. Regular wax is too hot and would burn the skin, so make sure you get the wax at "Sinful"."

Going from hot to cold had Lisa's skin glowing red and now highly sensitized with all the nerve endings close to the surface. So his next bit of torment was an ordinary ostrich feather that he got in each hand. One hand started at her knees working upwards towards her womanly folds while the other started at her ear working towards her nipples. With her skin highly sensitized the soft feathers felt much harsher than they normally would.

John slid the feather through her pussy lips and made it far enough to caress her clit before her hips tried to curl and twist her hips to get more stimulation. However, she was constrained so tightly she could barely move, but John could see all of her muscles underneath her skin rippling trying to get more of the feather. Meanwhile, her nipples were receiving the same treatment and likewise, she was thrusting out her chest trying to get more stimulation on her nipples as well. She had even less movement on her chest, but the wobbling of her breasts made for a very erotic target.

Her eyes were glazed with passion ruling her body. Her head was thrashing back and forth between her tightly stretched arms and her mouth was opening and closing in erotic spasms as she whimpered, groaned and whined in blissful anguish. John tilted the rack so the audience could see Lisa's blissful torment, as he continued to use the feathers on her sensitized nipples and clit.

He ran the feathers over her newly sensitized belly and down her sides, but wound up back at her nipples and pussy stimulating them even more. Her nipples were now hard knots and bundled nerves with Lisa arching her chest trying to get more stimulation on her turgid nipples. Likewise, her glistening pussy was hunching in the air trying to find something to feed desperate hunger, but all she got was a teasing feather.

The first two acts had taken a lot out of Lisa and despite her crazed wild passion, he could tell she was rapidly approaching exhaustion. All night had been about ecstasy and building Lisa's body into one huge sensual receptor. Now is the time to take her to places she has never been. As she lay stretched and quivering with need on the rack, John attached a fucking machine to the base of the rack. He fit a large thick dildo into the machine. He knew in her taut stretched state, it was going to feel like a much larger cock invading her cunt.

John put some slick lubrication on the dildo and seated it between her pussy lips. He turned it on and watched as it started its merciless journey into Lisa's pussy. In her frantic inflamed state Lisa was desperate to have the dildo fill her void and her whole body hunched trying to get more of this invader inside her. Her vocal reaction was just as strong as her physical one.

"OH MASTER ... OH GOD ... MA MAASSSTER ... MORE ... OOOOHHHHHH ... SSSOOOO BIG ... AAAUUUGGGHHH ... BIGGG ... DEEP ... MMMMMMAAAAAASSSSTTTTEEEERR ... CCUUMMMMING ... CANT ... . MAAASSSTTTEERR ... STOP ... CUMMMING."

John was truly amazed at the tremendous passion bottled up inside his woman. It was spectacularly inspiring as he watched her trying to contain the overwhelming force that was invading her body. All of her efforts were only slowing the progress of her cum. He wanted her to try to hold her cum at bay so he lightly admonished, "Hold it a little longer my toy, I know you can."

It was an amazing sight as the large dildo was being pushed into Lisa's slot. The audience could see her stomach muscles rippling, trying getting out of the way of the large intruder. You could almost see the progress of the dildo inside her as her rippling belly muscles would adjust trying to make room as it relentlessly plowed into her.

"NNOOO MASTER ... CANT STOP ... OH GOD ... MA MAASSSTER ... OOOOHHHHHH ... SSSOOOO BIG ... BIGGG ... MMMAAASSSTTTTEEERR ... CCUUMMMMING ... CANT... STOP."

When John saw the dildo hit its maximum travel, he knew Lisa was as full as she was going to get so he used the fingertip vibrators and pinched her clit. He shouted to her, "Cum my Pet, my Toy, fly to nirvana!"

In response Lisa's entire body began to quiver and shake in a hard clinching orgasm. The dildo had pulled back and was now on its journey back deep into Lisa's pussy. The cords on Lisa's neck were distended as her mouth opened and closed in silent spasms while she temporarily lost the ability to speak or even breathe. Then it all came back with a rush and she screamed her completion.

"MMMMMMAAAAAASSSSTTTTEEEERR ... OH MASTER ... OH GOD ... MA MAASSSTER ... CCUUMMMMING ... CANT ... . MAAASSSTTTEERR ... STOP ... CCUUMMMMING."

John turned fingertip vibrators up to full blast and continued to pinch her clit, but also he used his other hand to pinch, tug and firmly caress her nipples. Lisa hadn't even come down from her first cum when she blasted into another. The whole night came down to this, and she had completely lost control of her body. Her wildly exuberant form writhed, squirmed, arched, twisted and danced any way she could finding ways to express her ultimate rapture.

"MMMMMMAAAAAASSSSTTTTEEEERR ... OH GOD ... MORE ... MA MAASSSTER ... AGAIN ... CCUUMMMMING ... CANT ... . MAAASSSTTTEERR ... STOP ... CCUUMMMMING."

Her body had gone from a full clinching orgasm into bone breaking spasms as the machine relentlessly took her from orgasm to orgasm to orgasm with no respite. John took his vibrating fingers from her clit moved up her body and pinched her nipples between the vibrators. With his other hand he took off her mask and looked into her lust clouded, unseeing, beautiful green eyes. During a hard cum, her eyes would roll to the back of her head and snap back, then do it again with the next cum.

John knew she was becoming fatigued and her body had been pushed past her limits. However, the intensity of her cums had not diminished the look in her face and eyes. It was just her body that couldn't keep up any more. He continued to use the fingertip vibrators on her nipples, and clit as her face glowed blissfully. She was spasming so hard he couldn't tell when one orgasm stopped and the next and began. With each hard spasm her eyes would roll to the back of her head and after more than a dozen times they stayed there as her body went limp and she passed out.

John quickly stopped the machine and pulled it out of her clasping pussy and quickly unbuckled her legs and arms. He scooped her quivering, shaking body into his arms and thanked the audience as they gave them a standing ovation. Lisa never saw or heard any of the accolades as she lay heavy and limp in his arms. John quickly left the club with Lisa cradled in his arms trying to get back to their apartment quickly. About halfway there he felt Lisa as her arms wrapped around his neck. She weakly whispered into his ear, "Master love me, in me, I need you in me and you promised."

As they got to the apartment, John laid her on the bed and stripped his clothes off and lay down beside her. He caressed her lightly, proud that she had survived everything this night. He knew she was beyond exhausted and had no intention of making love to her tonight. She needed to be loved, cared for and given lots of aftercare.