Venus Ascending Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As John pampered her, he looked into her eyes and saw tears starting to form. Then he remembered his promise that he would never end a session without making love to her. He didn't want to damage her or push her beyond her capabilities, but he knew she would be hurt if he didn't make love to her.

He crawled between her legs and slowly started feeding his engorged cock into her still spasming pussy. He saw Lisa's eyes light up as her tears turned to joy and love as they cascaded down her cheek. She wrapped her trembling arms and legs around him and tried to pull him deep inside her. As he hit bottom and pushed against her cervix she arched her body against his and whispered into his ears.

"Take me Master, take me hard, love me and show me who owns my body. Please Master, take me now."

John pulled back and started slamming into her and almost immediately she was back in her continuously orgasming state. John knew after a whole night of watching this extremely sensuous woman writhing in orgasm, there was no way he could last very long. Even now her spectacular body and glowing face were more than he could stand. So he hammered into her hard and deep, kissing her face as she continued to writhe in orgasmic rapture beneath him.

It didn't take put a few minutes or before he slammed hard into her cervix and with his cock pressed deep inside her he filled her with his seed. Lisa had lost all control of her muscles and was spasming with her arms and legs flailing as she tried to grab something to hold onto. Lisa was in the throes of an orgasm unlike anything he'd ever seen before and it looked as though she was having a seizure. John did all he could as he cherished, held and soothed her. Finally he could feel the seizures diminish as they transitioned into shaking and quivers. John continued to hold her lightly raining kisses on her face until he could see her eyes starting to focus again.

She blinked and suddenly it was like she saw him for the first time. Her eyes popped open wide she was seeing him in a new light. Tears poured out of her eyes as she buried her still quivering face in his neck. This was beyond anything Lisa had ever felt before. When she looked at John her heart swelled into her throat and she thought it would burst from her chest. Her arms and legs tightened around John as if she wanted him even deeper inside her.

She pulled her face off his shoulder and put her lips to his in a kiss that was pure love. They lay their lips touching and gently kissing while they breathed each other's air and listened to the pounding of their hearts. Lisa gently nibbled on his lips and lovingly whispered.

"Master, oh my God Master, I've never known bliss like I do when you make love to me, but tonight went way beyond ecstasy. It was like I was floating on a cloud of euphoria watching you make love to me. I saw your love, patience and devotion to me and I watched you claimed me as your own. Every cell in my body was tingling and I could feel your every touch, kiss or thrust inside me. I don't know why you love me the way you do, but I promise to never give you reasons to ever doubt my love. You own my heart and my body and I will always be yours."

Her love for John was feeding his heart and filling it to over flowing. Like her his heart lodged in his throat and he couldn't speak, but his cock started to thicken again inside her. John knew she was beyond her limits and didn't want to damage her he started pulling his still thickening cock out of her clasping pussy. However, Lisa would hear none of that and wrapped her arms and legs around him keeping him inside her. She kissed him softly and looked into his eyes as her still sensitive body quivered underneath him.

"Please stay inside me, don't go away John. I need my Master inside me and I need him to make slow sweet love to me one more time this night."

John could never deny this sweet, loving, and beautiful woman anything so he slowly brought her body to one final orgasm. They came together one last time that night sharing their love and they fell asleep with John still buried inside Lisa.

When they awoke in the morning, Lisa's head was on John's chest and apparently she had been watching him sleep. He reached up and gently caressed her hair and cheek as she nuzzled into his chest and hand. Her loving and selfless eyes seem to be reaching in and caressing his heart. He thought about how wonderful it was to wake up with her staring at him like that. Maybe that was the most wonderful way in the world wake up. Then he thought back to when Lisa woke him up by deep throating his cock and he decided that maybe it was a tie

John looked at her eyes and she still seemed very tired so he ask, "Did you sleep well my love?"

Lisa shook her head, but it only seemed to bury her face deeper in his chest hair. Lisa began whispering very soft, but her voice was full of love and reverence. "Not really Master even now I'm still floating on a cloud of euphoria that you gave me last night. I seem to keep saying this but it was the most incredible night of my life and you seem to keep doing that over and over. You are truly my Master and I don't know how to describe last night."

"Every muscle in my body aches with the most delicious soreness. Every movement gives me a throbbing twinge that reminds me of how much I need you and how exquisite our love is. Last night you showed everyone that I belong to you and only you. I couldn't hide it anymore, even if I wanted too. I embrace who I am; your slave. I am yours, I belong only to you and I don't want to give this to anyone except you."

"You conducted a Symphony with my body taking me higher and higher until you reached the crescendo. Finally all that was left was you and the lustful paradise you created for me. I don't want to be blasphemous but it was like you are a God and came down from Mount Olympus to claim me. Then you took me on a cloud of ecstasy back to heaven with you."

John saw her eyes glistening again as she continued. "Oh Master, I am truly your completely devoted slave. You have taken me from nothing and taken me to the heights of love and passion that makes my heart almost want to explode. You are my life, my love and my reason for living. You have shown me a life and love and you make me feel beautiful, sexy and desired."

"I don't know how to describe or show you the feelings that I have for you! So I reaffirm with all that I am, I freely give you the only thing I have to give ... Me, all of me. My heart, body, soul, and free will are all yours forever. John, Master, I will never deny you anything, I will never say no to you and with every fiber of my being, I love you."

That was the most incredible testament of love John had ever heard and it was aimed at him. It was humbling and inspiring, but the incredible part was, he felt the same way. He pulled her to him sweetly kissing her lips and cradling her head in his hands. He looked into those exquisitely beautiful green eyes, full of unflinching, self-sacrificing, limitless love and glistening with her tears. When the lump in his throat finally allowed him to speak, he whispered.

"My beautiful, sweet, innocent Lisa, you know one of the reasons I love you so very much is that you have no idea the extraordinary gift you are offering me. You are my perfect woman, your heart is completely selfless and when you love you don't hold back. You give everything you are, you give yourself completely to me with complete and unwavering trust and devotion. You are never jealous of my work or my friends, controlling or even demanding. You beg to be my love slave and you will obey every command without hesitation or questions."

"All of this, wrapped up in one of the most gorgeous bodies I've ever seen and topped off with your beautiful, sweet and innocent face. By the way, that innocent face on top of her sinfully delicious body makes you extraordinarily beautiful, exotic and dazzling. I know you don't see yourself as the incredibly beautiful woman that you are, but trust me you could be a movie star or a centerfold model. With a few pictures and a couple phone calls I feel confident you could be a Playboy centerfold, but then I would have to share you and that's not something I am prepared to do."

"Lisa you are mine and I will never let you go. I will display you, show you off, and show you how proud I am of you, but no one's ever going to touch you but me. The fact that you are an exhibitionist and it excites you to have people lust after you, makes you extraordinarily perfect for me. However, at the same time you like showing off to others, you only give yourself completely and totally to me. You are my perfect woman."

Everything had been said and their love reaffirmed. They lay curled in each other's arms with John lightly stroking Lisa's hair and back until he felt her breathing change and he knew she had finally fallen asleep. John knew he needed to make some phone calls, so he tucked Lisa under the covers and retrieved his phone. His first call was to Wes and he told him that he would be working from home today but if he needed him to call. The next call was to Lisa's boss and talked about her schedule. He confirmed that she was definitely off for today so both their schedules were clear.

The next call was to the manager of the medieval club. John wanted to confirm that they were all square and find out how everyone liked the show. Manager confirmed that the show was a hit and they were all square, but he still had the penalty for canceling the first night. That penalty was a one-hour session with Lisa as the live mannequin in the "Sinful" display window. The show was a follow-on to the bondage show. They needed Lisa to demonstrate some of their bondage line and the show needed to be done during the next few days.

As far as the show goes, everybody was raving and wants more. Several members of the management Council were in the audience and they wanted more of this kind of show. They were demanding to know who that the fabulous actress was and they wanted to do more with her. John had told them from the beginning that this was a one-shot deal and they better enjoy the feedback from the show because he wasn't telling who she was.

The manager fired back, "Let me tell you something John I'm getting the full court press on this. There's no way to you can keep her hidden. They hired her, they have her pictures, they have cameras all over Venus, and they have face recognition software. If they want her they are going to find her and they do have their ways. John, I've seen this happen before, they want her for a show and if you make it difficult for them and they will torture her live on stage. You better figure something out John, otherwise your girlfriend might get destroyed."

John thanked him and crawled back into bed wrapping Lisa in his arms. In her sleep she preened against him and John started wondering how badly he had messed up. He had hoped this would give Lisa chances to become the lead dancer that she wanted to be, but he forgot whom he was dealing with.

Trying to impress a gangster is not necessarily a good thing. He had given them some ideas for other shows and put Lisa squarely in the crosshairs, all so he could impress woman he loved. Now because of that she could be in danger. John had shown all the gangsters that ran this place, what an incredible bondage slave Lisa was. Now he was afraid he had started something he couldn't stop.

John had seen snippets of the snuff films, so he knew what these people were capable of. He was still an idealist, a capitalist and had thought that completely unregulated business was a good thing. However, the actions of the ruling Council had him rethinking that idea. He would do anything for Lisa and he had lobbied on her behalf for the show at the Aladdin room. He really thought that she would be safe dancing in a public, but now he was rethinking that assumption.

Lisa had the show at the Aladdin room in two days' time and this was her big chance. John hoped they could hang on and get through her show.