Venus Ascending Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

As they lay cuddling in each other's arms, John told Lisa about everything that was happening. She had known something was wrong and John was worried about something, now she knew what. Being part of the revolution sounded rather exciting to Lisa, but she had also seen the brutality of the Council. She knew they would stop at nothing to keep all their power and they would be primary targets.

John was very surprised that Lisa didn't completely freak out. In fact she did the exact opposite. The longer he talked, the more she snuggled into his arms. As he told her that people would most likely die, she began raining little kisses all over his face and neck. As Lisa kissed and nibbled over his face and cuddled deeply into his arms some of the worry went away. Soon he had forgotten everything else except this succulent woman molding her body to his and as he looked into her eyes he knew that was her plan.

John rolled over so that he was on top of her and looked into those loving eyes and he knew she was worth fighting for. As long as they had each other, everything be okay in the end. He caressed her face with his hand and she lovingly nuzzled to his hand. He could swear she purred as he gently kissed her. John looked at this beautiful woman and felt his whole body ache with all the love he had for her.

He knew he had to get back to the engineering section and he gently said, "Thank you my baby, without you I would be going a little crazy right now. Thank you for loving me the way you do. Your completely unselfish love gives me the strength to move forward and do what needs to be done. It's going to get nasty, my baby, but at times like this I know what I'm fighting for. I love you my wife."

Lisa's eyes glistening with emotion as she said, "I love you my husband and master. Even if I died tomorrow, the love you have given me in the last few months is worth it. I've never felt more desired, nor loved and whatever I have to do to keep you I will do. I know you started this fight to protect me and I want you to know I will do my part to protect you my love."

Lisa looked at John and could see the torment in his eyes. It seemed as though the entire fate to Venus rested on his shoulders and she knew it was her time to assure him. She reached up, running her hands up both sides of his face, forcing him to look at her. She stared longingly and lovingly into his eyes as she whispered, "You completely have me. No matter what happens, I have you and you have me. You have guided me so that I can feel emotions, unimagined joys I never thought possible and love without measure."

Lisa saw his eyes darken as he looked at her with a myriad of emotions. The fiery lust that made her weak in the knees was there, but there was more: belief, trust, obligation, dominance and vulnerability. They were all wrapped up in the emotion called love; at that moment his eyes reached inside her and held her beating heart in his hands. She had never felt the depth of emotion that enshrouded her right now, and his eyes said he was feeling the same.

John pulled her tight into his arms, crushing her against his chest. In a soft voice choked with emotion he said, "Your love and belief in me has made me strong. I will need all of that strength to face what is coming. The only thing I can't face is losing you, so I need you to stay safe. More than any other time I need you to do exactly as I say. The Council will try to get to me through you, so we have to be together to stop them."

John bent down and raked his teeth across Lisa's neck in a show of erotic dominance. Afterwards, he pulled back and growled, "Who do you belong to?"

Lisa felt the searing heat ripple through her and her breath caught in her chest for just a second before she answered, "You, my master." She arched her neck in a primal act of submission, offering her exposed veins to his ravenous mouth. Then in a husky voice added, "I belong to you, and only you!"

John accepted her act of submission, lovingly kissing and nibbling over her exposed veins. Lisa moaned and trembled in his arms, praying that he would just take her one more time before he left. John nibbled up to her ear and whispered, "Take care of your Masters' property and don't let anyone near you that you don't know. There are battles I have to fight, but I'll be back to give you what you crave and take what I want."

With emotion thick in her voice Lisa whispered, "I will always be yours and you will be mine. You have guided me into this joyous love, but now it's my turn. If my master gets lost in the darkness, I will be a beacon of light and find him. I will always be here for you, ready to serve you, but sometimes serving is more than just following. If my master needs me to be strong, I am. If my master needs me to lead him back to himself, I will, because I am yours."

John knew that Lisa's submission did not make her weak. It actually made her stronger than most women. It took real strength to put your body into the hands of someone else. She opened herself completely to him and allowed herself to belong to him. She had the spirit to serve his needs, the love to comfort him and the wisdom to be an asset to him. Again John felt his resolve strengthen and the need to fight for her life and honor.

Both of their eyes were glistening, their hearts open and exposed, but beating as one. Their mouths slammed together in a deep loving and emotional kiss. It was a cathartic kiss that seemed to wash away all their worries and by the time it ended both of them knew their love would survive anything. John stared into Lisa's bottomless eyes, losing himself there for a few moments, before he kissed her and left to go to the engineering deck.

As Lisa watched him walk away and she had the urge to fling herself in his arms keeping him with her. She was afraid of anything that would take away her love, but she had the strength to bear it gracefully. She had the fortitude to stand boldly beside him and the love to surrender herself completely to him. However, she felt achingly alone when he wasn't with her.

John's walk to the engineering deck seemed longer and lonelier than it ever had before. He tried to concentrate on creating a battle plan, but his mind kept wandering back to Lisa. The greatest gift he had ever been given was the gift of her love and submission. She had opened his eyes to the darkness that engulfed his soul. Lisa had captured his heart and tore down the walls he had erected with his fears. He had become a better man to be worthy of her gifts.

He was afraid of all the death and cruelty that he knew was going to be unleashed. John was afraid that all the engineering staff that believed in him could be hurt as they traversed this path. Most of all he was afraid that he would be unable to protect Lisa from all the harm coming towards them. He knew he needed to push all of these thoughts away. He needed to buckle down and do everything to protect the people around him and ensure the success of the revolution.

As John walked into the conference room, he found the mood was very subdued and somber. As he scanned the faces around the table, he could tell that the excitement of their earlier decisions had sobered in the face of their daunting task. He knew everyone needed to be completely committed to this course of action or it would fail. So John started the meeting by asking about everyone's reasons for being involved and do they still believe this was the right course of action.

Gary from agriculture started off by saying, "Everyone is still behind you and feels like this is our best course of action. However, everyone is worried about their friends and family."

John understood that, because he was very worried about Lisa. He had been thinking about this very issue on his walk to the engineering deck and thought of an idea. "We all have people we care about, so let's move them into the engineering section. At some point we will have to seal off some of the compartments and maybe even some whole decks, so let's get our loved ones into the engineering area. In here we can keep them all safe."

Everyone nodded and they settled on midnight. Everyone would bring their family and friends into the Engineering deck with enough food and supplies for several days to a week. If it went much longer than a week, they would not be able to survive anyway. All the managers used their respective team messaging phones to alert everyone in Engineering of the plan.

The next order of business was to alert everyone's loved ones back on Earth. All the counsel's proxies would use them as leverage to intimidate or turn members of the Engineering staff. Everyone's families on earth needed to be warned of the upcoming fight and make their preparations. However, those communications could not go out until after midnight and everyone was safe.

John congratulated the IT staff for trying to keep their meetings and communications as secret as possible. However, there was no way that a mass movement of people or a flood of communications could be kept silent. After midnight, the cat would be out of the bag and the Council would know what they were planning. John made sure everyone was ready and all the preparations were in place.

They were still discussing all the berthing arrangements when John received an urgent message from Lisa. The text said he needed to call her immediately. John felt shivers go down his spine as he stepped out of the room to call Lisa. He took a couple of deep breaths to calm himself before he called her and said in a calm voice, "What's up babe?"

When she answered Lisa wasn't panicked only worried about something she couldn't understand. "John, the manager for "Sinful" is here and wants to know if there's anything else they need to prepare for the 7 o'clock show? John, what are they talking about?

John felt flush and mentally cursed himself. He had completely forgotten the penalty show that they had to do. This was supposed to be a demonstration complementing the bondage show they did the Medieval room. He didn't really want to get into this or to the do this show with so much hanging in the balance. Unfortunately, he knew the manager of "Sinful" would be a problem if they canceled the show.

John ask Lisa to give the manager the phone and for several minutes he tried to dissuade the manager from doing the show tonight. He tried telling her that he had meetings and when that didn't work he tried sickness. Lisa was standing in front of her; she was the star and she wasn't obviously sick. So she offered to find a substitute for John and the show would go on as scheduled. John would never let anyone else touch Lisa, so he caved and agreed to do the show.

He knew if he could put it off one more night it would never be done. However, the manager was adamant and said she had a large audience already lined up. The show had to go on tonight at 7 o'clock, or she would blab to the Council and she was very tight with the Council. John needed to stall for time and make sure everything was in place by midnight.

John felt trapped, knowing that if he couldn't keep the Council off their backs until midnight, everything was doomed. On the flip side having Lisa as his wife somehow changed things, and he didn't want to show her off in front of the audience. The manager was adamant and he couldn't think of a way out, so the show had to go on.

John told Lisa that they would have to do the show and get her makeup ready. Lisa sounded excited as she responded, "Yes master."

John shook his head and walked back into the conference room to verify everyone knew what had to happen before midnight. John told everyone he had some things he had to take care of and would be back by midnight. He left the engineering section with dread in his heart. However, the closer he got to the store the more his anxiety evaporated and the more excited he got about doing a show with Lisa.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12